Should I or Should I Not?

Day by Day

Should I or should I not? Taemin and his friends were still waiting for her while Sulli was still murmuring words in . Taemin began to grow impatient and scoffed at her.

"I don't have time for you. Move out of my way." He pushed her away and headed out the door. She caught Minho's eyes glancing at her, giving her a questioning look, but then he followed the others. Sulli pursed her lips and took out the crumpled old money from her pockets. It shouldn't be so difficult giving it to him, Sulli. What are you doing? It's not like you're asking him out or anything. Just give it to him. She ran outside to search for Taemin. After searching for him in the hallways from the school, she finally found him outside walking in the snow. He had his headphones on, his body dancing to the music.  Is he really walking in the snow? Sulli ran towards him, but tripped. She felt her skin slide onto the pavement underneath the thin snow.

"." Sulli said as her face went down in a pile of snow. Taemin heard her and turned around. He took off his headphones and stared at her, then laughed as  she lifted up her face covered in snow. He walked up to her and looked down at her, smiling.

"Sulli, you shouldn't run in the snow. Didn't you already know that?" He chuckled as she glared at him. 

"Here." He took out his hand. She stared it. Taemin ruffled his eyebrows at her.

"You really like to stare at things do you? Are you going to take it or not? So slow.." Sulli flared her nose at him and smacked his hand away. 

"Stupid I don't need your help." She tried to get up, but she felt a sharp pain on her left knee. She yelped from the sudden pain.

"Are you sure?" He frowned at her as she winced.

"Yeah. Now go away." She sat there and tried to shoo him away. She took out her left leg and found blood coming through her leggings. Taemin gave her a look and shook his head.

"You're obviously lying." Taemin dropped his bag from his back and grabbed her by the arm trying to pull her up. Sulli's looked at Taemin, shocked. Taemin lifted his eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"Do you want to sit here all day in the cold? You might be annoying to me, but no one deserves to freeze to death in pain out here." Taemin smirked and lifted her body up to his.Taemin took her one of her arm and wrapped them around his neck while Sulli just laid on his back, surprised."Hey. Can you carry my bag for me with your free hand?" Taemin motioned his bag to her with his head. Sulli furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Why should I carry your bag for you?"  Taemin mocked her expression and snorted at her.

"You might not be able to use your feet, but you can still use your arms, can't you? Besides, you're the one who gets to ride on me and I'm the one carrying all the weight on my back. So, why don't you help me carry my bags, okay?" He showed her his perfect smile and perfect teeth. Sulli frowned as she stayed silent while grabbing his bag from the ground and looked away. Taemin pouted and shrugged. 

"Well tell me where you live." Sulli looked at him, eyes widened. Taemin looked at her back with a straight face.

"So I can take you there." He said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Oh." Sulli made an o with . She pointed out the directions for Taemin to follow. He was silent the whole time while trying to keep her on his back and followed each step she told him to go. Finally, they arrived at her house. Taemin lifted her down gently, his arms still around her so that she wouldn't lose balance. Sulli struggled to find her keys in her bag. She finally found them and opened the door. She turned to him by hopping in one foot to thank him and say goodbye and give his bag back to him, but Taemin had already stepped in.

"Wh-what are you doing? I didn't invite you in." Sulli shouted at him. Taemin ignored her. He spun around, trying to look for something. Then he spun around to face her.

"Where's the bathroom? I need to go potty." Taemin winced, bouncing on one spot. 

"Y-y-yah. Why did you come in? You can't ju-"

"Stop questioning me just show me where the bathroom is." He shouted at her. 

Sulli frowned at him. "Up the stairs to the left and you'll find it."

Taemin ran upstairs, found the bathroom, and slammed the door. Sulli watched him as she threw their bags to the side and silently mimicked his voice. Sulli groaned as she hopped her way into her room. She closed the door behind her and slowly sat down on the edge of her bed. She lifted up her legs carefully and pulled down her leggings that were now stained with her blood. Sulli threw them at the side. Her left knee was badly scraped and was still dripping with blood. Sulli winced at the sight of it. Aahh the feeling of it is so irritating. Why me?.. As she was about to stand up to go get a napkin to wipe off the blood from her knee, Taemin flew the door open and walked in her room carrying a wet towel over his shoulder and a first aid kit.

"Wha- How'd you find those?" Sulli started questioning him. Taemin said nothing as he sat next to her at the edge of her bed. He turned to her, smiled, and pushed her head down with his finger so that she was laying down on the bed. He found a pillow and gently lifted her head onto it. She stared at him, curiously.   He looked serious as he carefully dabbed the wet towel on her left knee and opened up the first aid kit.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing? You don't have to do this you know." 

"Yeah yeah I do. Just go to sleep. Rest." He flapped his hand at her while he was still trying to find something in the kit.

"I don't want to." She furrowed her eyebrows at him. Why is he taking care of me like this?

"I thought you didn't have time for me." Sulli said and wrinkled her nose at him. Taemin stayed silent and was still focusing on dabbing her knee with the towel, wiping the blood stains out. Okay then. Sulli pouted and turned her head to the other side. Minutes had already passed by. Sulli looked back at Taemin. Strands of his wavy brown locks covered his eyes as he carefully treated her injury. How cute. He looks pretty serious about this. One end of Sulli's lips curved into a little smile. Sulli then became sleepy. So tired... I shouldn't be falling asleep with him here though. She blinked her eyes rapidly trying to stay awake, but she soon closed them as she couldn't hold them up much longer. Somehow, it was comforting with Taemin next to her. Sulli didn't know why she felt that way. She just felt like she needed to trust him for now. She assured herself that she was safe and feel asleep as the image of Taemin's face slowly faded away from her eyes and grew dark. 

 

I would like to say thank you to those who have subscribed to my story. I am truly thankful. :D

If there are any comments you would like to add please comment. I would appreciate it. ^^