Acceptance

Day by Day

Minho fumbled the zipper of his jacket while Krystal focused on making small splashes with her feet in the pool, both having nothing to say. Their unforeseen kiss had left them both blushing red while in a complete daze, though their own lips couldn't help but form a shy smile as their minds repeated the same memory of it just a few minutes ago.

Feeling incredibly awkward at the moment, Krystal bit her lip as she tried to not look up at his face.

"But... what does this mean for us then?" She uttered her question timidly.  Minho lifted his head up to face the night sky as he pondered about her question for a while. Four years and they've never said a word to each other until this moment. Both feelings kept secret until the last minute of a new year. He was pretty sure his friends were going to laugh at him for this one and he had to agree. It was indeed too sudden. Though knowing how foolish he had been, he knew exactly what he absolutely wanted now and he couldn't let that run away from him anymore. He smiled to himself before turning his head to look at her once he finally decided on his answer to her question.

"What do you think?" Krystal frowned at his answer before she felt his hand gently grab hers as he slid his long fingers through the spaces between hers.

"Let's try?" He gazed softly into her eyes with a warm smile. Her heart skipped a beat at his long gaze and she returned them with a small smile. Right at this moment, Krystal knew she couldn't feel any happier with him beside her and slowly nodded her head.

 

"KEY. KEY. KEY. KEY. KIBUMMIE. KIBUMMIE. KIBUMMIE. KIBUMMIE." Jonghyun frantically waved at his friend to come next to him as he jumped up and down for his attention. Key stopped pouring the soda into his cup and cocked his head back to see what he was so excited about. Key rolled his eyes as he put down the soda bottle and grabbed his cup.

"You look like you're almost dying from sugar overdose. What is it?" Key said as he went up to Jonghyun who had a tremendously wide grin plastered onto his face. Jonghyun ignored his remark as he continuously started tapping on the kitchen window. Key narrowed his eyes as he peeked at what Jonghyun wanted him to see, and he gasped from shock as he recognized the two people hoding hands alone beside the pool in the backyard.

"OMO. Is that Minho and Krystal or are my eyes deceiving me?" Key widened his eyes and cupped his hand over his gaping mouth. Jonghyun tightly grabbed onto Key's shoulders and shook him back and forth, causing his soda to spill on his sleeves.

"THEY AREN'T DECEIVING YOU. IT'S REALLY THEM." Key scowled as he observed his wet sleeves.

"You made me spill soda on my clothes, BUT OH MY GOD." Key bounced up and screamed with Jonghyun.

"OH MY GOD."

"OH MY GOD."

"OH MY GOD."

"OH MY GOD."

"Let's go congratulate them!" Jonghyun exclaimed excitedly as he took Key by the wrists towards the door to the backyard. Before he could open them, Key yanked Jonghyun's hands off of his wrists and looked at him as though he was crazy.

"Yah.. don't be so ignorant. You can't just walk in there and congratulate them while they're having a moment. Tsk, babo..." Jonghyun scratched the back of his head as he thought about that.

"Oh you're right.." 

Luna folded her arms together as she came up to the boys with a confused frown.

"What are you two doing? Everyone's been staring at the both of you for a while now." 

"Minho. Krystal. Look." Jonghyun grinned as he pointed his finger at the window. Luna glanced at the two familiar figures and nodded her head as she smiled.

"Aaah.. so that's why you two were fan girlling about. I've been wondering when he was going to make his move. It's about time." She muttered as she continued to spy on them. Key gave her a questionable look and tilted his head.

"Did you deal with the witch yet?" Luna nodded happily as she grabbed Jonghyun's cup from the kitchen table.

"YAH." Jonghyun growled at her as he reached out his hands to take his cup back, but she smothered his face away with her hands and took a sip.

"She wouldn't leave, so I got her to clean up trash instead. Onew's watching over her right now as we speak." They both made an o with their mouths as they listened to her.

"That reminds me. Where's Taemin anyways?" Key asked as he looked over the crowd of people around them. 

"He left." She replied bluntly. They both gave her a bewildered stare in response.

"With who?"

"A girl."

"I thought he was supposed to ride with me. Aigoo if he wanted to go home, he could've just asked me. But, why did he leave anyways? And with.. a girl? Does Minhee know? It has to be Sulli.. Is it Sulli?" Key asked, stunned. Luna smiled pleasantly to herself before answering Key's question.

"No, I didn't let Minhee know. I'll explain later." Luna gave them a wide grin, leaving the boys standing and staring at space, even more puzzled by the second.

 


This would be one of my shorter chapters. xD No Taelli in this chapter sorry guys. But hey Minstal got together. :P Hopefully, I can update this story soon. Don't worry Taelli shippers, I will make sure the next chapter is filled with many Taelli moments. ^^ I've been getting a lack of comments lately.. So in the meantime, please comment below with anything, including criticisms. Just please comment.