Good Morning?

Day by Day

How did I get here? What happened last night? How did this happen? 

Those questions intrigued Sulli first thing in the morning as soon as she found herself in bed next to a bare-chested Taemin who was rather sound asleep, until the disturbed screams of the confused girl completely roused him from his peaceful slumber. The piercing shriek threw Taemin off his bed with alarm.

"What is it?" He muttered casually, giving Sulli a concerned frown while making a drowsy attempt to balance himself from stumbling on the floor. In the midst of his daze, Taemin glanced at Sulli's horrified facial expression, then back down at his half- self and gave her a sheepish smile once the realization of what Sulli's possible idea of their current situation finally hit his head. 

"Heh, I can expl-" 

Before any particular explanation could have came out of his mouth, an enraged Sulli was quicker enough to grab the closest pillow next to her before making a battle cry as she began to furiously lunge it towards Taemin. Oh no.. Guess she's not taking this too well. Taemin cringed, cautiously leaning his back against the wall behind him while eyeing the pillow above her head that aimed specifically at him.

"YAH, LEE TAEMIN, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" Sulli gritted her teeth with rage as she continuously pounded Taemin's body with the pillow. Unfortunately, without any instrument for defense near him, all Taemin had to shield himself was his bare arms.

"Wait! I can explain, really!" Taemin pleaded and held his hands out in an effort to stop Sulli from beating him any further. Her unceasing assualt had now left him cowering against the corner of the room. Sulli's dark, tousled bangs swaying above her demented eyes really made her seem like a madwoman. How interesting. This was definitely a side of Sulli in which he had never witnessed before. 

"WHAT DO YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN? SERIOUSLY, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Sulli shouted as she violently hit the pillow on his back. Taemin let out an irritated groan after realizing that Sulli would no way in hell be letting him off any time soon at this point.

Feeling impatient with his inability to speak up, Taemin angrily threw the pillow to the side and grabbed onto Sulli's wrists. Sulli gasped as Taemin pushed her body against his bed and pinned her arms back. 

"Let go of me!" Sulli exclaimed as she struggled to release herself from his grip, but his strength was far more superior than hers.

"Yah, just let me explain first!" Taemin grunted. Sulli shut up once she caught his solemn glare and decided to give up.

Her chest gradually eased down once she caught her breath and now only the sound of Taemin's heavy breathing filled the room. Upon the sight of Taemin's bare body against her, Sulli blushed. "Uh.."

Noticing their rather uncomfortably intimate position, Taemin's cheeks flushed into a bright pink color. Feeling flustered, Taemin hastily pulled his body away  from her and coyly rubbed the nape of his neck before proceeding with his explanation.

"You fell asleep at the party last night, so I tried to take you home. It was only more convinient to take you home with me. I swear! Nothing happened between us! I had planned to sleep on the floor, really, but I just couldn't sleep without my own bed.. which you were already sleeping on. There was even a pillow between us! But, I don't know where that went..."

Sulli knitted her eyebrows, still not totally convinced. Taemin sighed, figuring her doubtfulness was due to his shirtless state, and proceeded to pick up his shirt on the ground and put it on as he continued to speak.

"Hey, it's not like you haven't seen this happen before. I must have taken my shirt off in my sleep again. And as a further proof to prove that nothing really happened between us, your dress is still on."

Sulli glanced down to find that her dress that she had worn to the party last night was still on and admitted that Taemin's side of the story is reasonable. Sulli flushed in embarrassment once she realized that she had overreacted over her own false accusation.

"Ah.. I see." She laughed nervously. She checked the time to find that it was merely nine in the morning and cleared .

"Well! Now that this is settled, I should probably get going now." Taemin widened his eyes. Leaving?

Right then, he remembered the concert tickets in his pockets that he had been ready to give her and winced. Taemin was sure he didn't want her to leave yet. He bit his lip with worry as he watched her ready to get up.

Aigoo, how do I make her stay?


Short chapter! This shall be continued this coming weekend. I'm so sorry I kept you guys waiting so long for this story. D: Time hasn't been to good to me lately with all the testing and school in general. I also heard that Taemin will be participating in We Got Married with Naeun OH MY GOD? It's okay Taelli shippers, don't be so discouraged! We've gone through so many obstacles, but I think we can go through this together. >< 

Anyway, you, comment below, please? c: