First Meeting

Day by Day

Monday Morning

Taemin's POV:

I check myself out in the mirror. Nice. I pull my hair back and smiled at myself. I went out to the empty kitchen. It's been almost 5 year since I've lived alone in this house and 5 years since Taesun's... accident. Taesun.. I wonder how he's doing. I sighed. I checked the time on my phone and frown. Aish.. school starts in 10 minutes. Really? Mondays are truly the worst. I grab my banana milk out of the refrigerator, took out my shoes, and head out the door. 

 

Sulli's POV:

"SULLI. SULLI. SULLI. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP.YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE AND IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY AT THE NEW SCHOOL." I quickly open my eyes and check the alarm clock. WHAT? 10 minutes until school starts.

"APPA. Why do you decide to wake me up now?" I whined and randomly grabbed my new school uniform . My first day at a new school and I'm already late. Why am I going to a new school? The principal of the school noticed my academic skills and I was invited to this school because of my excellent grades. SM High is one of the top high schools around here. At least it's not far from my home, I guess. I look outside my room while brushing my teeth as I hear the door shut. I guess appa had left for work already. I groan. I never get to see him much anyways. He's always at work.. I go back inside the bathroom and quickly change into my clothes. Aigoo I don't even have time to do my hair. I pout as I brushmy hair and then quickly put on some eyeliner and light lipstick. I ran out the room, rushing myself out of the house to get to school as I check the time on my phone. I bite my lower lip and sobbed to myself. 5 more minutes. I run as fast as I can while carrying my new heavy books. What a great way to start the first day of a new school. 

 

 

At SM High School

I look around the hallway, searching for my class. Less than 2 minutes until class starts. I don't see any other student around. They must have already went to class. But where is Room 34? Wow.. this school is really big. I turn my head back. If Room 24 is back here then I should keep going straight. I think that's right.. I turn my head back and suddenly I bump into someone. I lose my balance and fall to the ground. I scream loudly as all my books fall on the floor as well. AIISH REALLY? I tried to pick up my books as fast I can. I look up and the boy from earlier turn his head, smirk at me, and continue walking while drinking his banana milk. I open my mouth and scoffed at the jerk. He could have at least said sorry... Who was that jerk anyways? Someone should really teach him some manners... I made a face at the boy.

I mumbled some names at him. I finally finish picking up all my books. The bell rang. I'M LATE. I stand up and run, almost tripping again.

"Nice start Sulli." I murmur to myself.

 

Taemin's POV:

"Taemin-ah! Did you hear about the news yet?" Jonghyun pokes me with his pencil.

"What news? From school?" I was trying to focus on balancing the tip of the pencil with my index finger. AWH. Failed again. I give up.

"So where is she?" I turn to Key and Jonghyun from behind.

"There's going to be a new girl in this class. I don't think she's here yet though. Don't see anyone new..."

Key looks around the classroom. "I wonder if she's hot hehe." Jonghyun jokingly struck a thinking pose. Key rolls his eyes.

"Yah! Stop trying to hit on every single girl in this school. Stupid player.." He smacks Jonghyun on the head.

"Oww..." Jonghyun rubs his head. I laugh at both of them. These two really do act like a couple sometimes. I then hear the door squeak open. I can hear the person's footsteps entering the classroom. I hear a girl's voice apologizing to the teacher.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." Hm Is that the new girl? I turn around to the front of the class to see who it was..

 

 

 

Comments please? c: ..