Whoops

Day by Day

Class had finally ended. Sulli stood up putting on her bag and looked over at Taemin who was fast asleep with his earphones on. Should I wake him up?.. Sulli thought.

"Hey babo.. wake up." She waved her hand in front of his face. 

Taemin snored and raised his arm up, almost slapping Sulli in the face with his hand. Sulli backed away surprised.

"Don't even bother trying. He won't wake up." A guy with a face somewhat similar to a dinosaur smiled at her as he followed his other three friends out the door. 

I guess he doesn't want to wake up. Oh well. Sulli tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders. She left the room leaving Taemin alone in the classroom. 

She walked out the door and a girl jumped out in front of her, scaring Sulli to death. 

"Sorry if I scared you." The girl giggled.

"Ah.. that's okay." Sulli smiled at the girl, who looked like she was around her age.

"Your name is Sulli, right? My name's Krystal. I'm in the same class as you! I sit in the far left at the front of the class."she said.

"Yes my name is Sulli. Nice to meet you Krystal." She gave Krystal a warm smile.

"It's great to meet you, too! Sulli, want to walk with me?" Krystal gave Sulli a friendly smile and held out her arm.

"Sure.." she said and shyly walked by Krystal's side. This Krystal girl seems pretty nice.

They walked around the school. Sulli was still a bit shy around the others in school so she didn't know what to say. Krystal, on the other hand, had a ton of questions to ask Sulli.

"So you sit next with Taemin? I saw you staring at him. Why were you staring at him? Do you think he's cute? He's cute isn't he? Do you like him?"  Krystal started to flood Sulli with questions, her eyes stared at Sulli's, waiting for answers.

Sulli pictured Taemin's face in her head. Well I guess he's kind of good looking.. but then he's such an ugh. Is he really like that to everyone else?.. 

"..Sulli? Are you okay?" Krystal snapped her fingers in front of Sulli's blank face.

"Oh him? I'm not actually interested... Why? Does every girl in this school like him or something?"  Sulli asked.

"Yeah pretty much. WAHH you're the first girl I've met who doesn't show any interest in him. Why is that?" Krystal made an O with and looked at Sulli with admiration.

"He seems like an .Why do girls like him so much? Don't tell me you're one of them." Sulli laughed.

"Most girls in this school look for specific things in a guy. Looks. Wealth. And Talent." Krystal counted the three things with her fingers. "Taemin just happens to have all of those. He's an AMAZING dancer. That.. I do find him attractive.. but I like someone else." Krystal blushed and smiled to herself. 

"Oh really? Who is that lucky person?" Sulli giggled and poked Krystal in the shoulder.

Krystal was about to say something, but then her eyes started to grow wide as she saw someone behind Sulli.  Sulli noticed and tried to turn her head to see who it was but Krystal interrupted her.

"Oh umm..  I'll tell you later. Gotta go. Bye!" In just a second, Krystal waved goodbye to Sulli and ran off.

"Okay?.." Sulli stood there blinking as she pursed her lips together watching Krystal run through the crowd of students.

As Sulli turned around, she bumped into a tall guy and they both fell down. AISHH not again. Why does this keep happening to me? Her face cringed as she tried to get up. 

"Sorry about that." The tall boy got up first and lent a hand to Sulli.

"I'm fine, thank you." Sulli grabbed the tall boy's hand to stand up and smiled.

"Oh you're Sulli aren't you? The new girl? I hear you sit next to Taemin now. I'm his friend, Minho." The boy gave Sulli a kind smile in return.

"How did you know? You're really his friend? You seem a lot different from him though.. I mean, you seem like a really nice guy and he's.. not." Sulli looked surprised. Minho chuckled and scratched his head.

"I'm in your class, silly. You don't notice me? I sit in the same row as you do in the right." 

"Ohhh..." Sulli made an oh face and nodded her head, remembering a tall boy in the group of four boys that had walked out the door.

"About Taemin.. He's not a bad kid. I've known him since he was eight and I was nine. We used to climb trees and play with kites together." Minho looked up the sky and smiled gently. Sulli looked at Minho and then looked up at the sky as well. 

"Don't mind him. He's just like that. He's still a kid." Minho chuckled. "He's really not a bad kid.. he's just had quite a history." Minho's face turned serious for a moment, but looked down at Sulli again, smiling. History?.. Sulli furrowed her eyebrows, wondering what Minho had meant when he said Taemin had "quite a history". Sulli shook her then realized that she should probably get home soon.

"It's nice to meet you, Minho. But I think I need to get home soon." Sulli gave him her eyesmile. 

"Ah that's fine. I have to go to as well. See you tomorrow Sulli." Minho turned and waved to Sulli as he walked away. She waved at him back. What time is it anyways? She reached into her pocket to search for her phone. It was empty. Weird.. She reached into her other pocket, but all she found was a wrapped piece of peppermint candy. Sulli started to panic as she searched her bag for her phone. She couldn't find it anywhere. Aigoo I must have left in class. She frowned and groaned as she started to run back to the classroom.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin woke up and stretched his arms up high, yawning. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, not fully awake yet. Where did everybody go? He looked at the clock. Oh class is over. Why didn't anyone wake me up? Geez... He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Oh Taemin you're finally awake. I need you get out of the classroom now. I have to leave now. By the way, could you give Sulli's phone back to her? She must have forgot it on her desk." Mrs. Song pointed to a white flip phone decorated with some bunny stickers on Sulli's desk beside him. 

"Oh of course, Mrs. Song." Taemin nodded politely and grinned.

"Thanks. And could you close the door after you leave? I'm in a hurry." And with that, Mrs. Song had left the classroom.

Taemin took the phone on her desk into his hands and stared at it. He suddenly thought of an idea and chuckled mischieviously. Oh I'll give it back to her alright. Taemin thought with a devilish grin on his face and stuffed it into his pocket.

 

Not much Taelli in this chapter lol. Well can I have at least some comments? I see you you. And some subscribers, too.. perhaps? xD Also thank you so much to those who have subscribed to this story and even the silent readers out there. I appreciate it. <3