First Impressions

Day by Day

Nobody's POV:

Taemin turn around to see a rather tall girl for her age bowing what seemed like a million times in front of the teacher, apologetically. He couldn't see her face behind all the hair covering her face as she bowed. He watched her as she stood there nervously, waiting for the Mrs. Song's response. 

Taemin's POV:

I can't see her face though I'm sure she's the new girl.

"THAT'S HER THAT'S HER." Jonghyun pokes my back and whispers loudly. I observe her as she stood in front of the class looking down in embarassment. The red plaid skirt exposes her her nice, long pale legs.

"I will let you off today since it's your first day here. It says here that your name is... Choi Jinri?" The teacher spoke as she looked through the student names list.

"Yes. But you can call me Sulli." She moves the hair from her face back, finally showing her face to the class.

"Please treat me well." She smiles and bows, once again. I feel like I've seen her before somewhere. The park?.. The mall?.. The.. AH THAT'S RIGHT. She's the girl I had bumped into earlier. I snicker quietly while I replayed the image of her face as she fell down. I wonder if it was because of me that she came in late today though...

Sulli's POV:

"Welcome to SM High, Sulli. I am Mrs. Song." The teacher smiles warmly at me.

"Why don't you find a seat so that we could start the class? There's a seat next to Taemin. It seems like no one sits there anymore." The teacher points to an empty seat near the back next to a skinny brown haired boy.

"Okay." As I walk over to my assigned seat, the boy put his skinny legs on top of it and crosses them.

"Password." He smirks as he stares at my face. I heard some students giggle in the background. I feel my face turning red. Aigoo.. this guy really needs a punch in the face.. I thought while eyeing him furiously.

"Yah.. get your feet off my seat.." I try to push his legs off it but he still refuses to move it.

"That's not the right password now go away." He tries to shoo me away by waving his feet at me. Now I heard even more giggles in the background. How embarassing... This guy is really..

"Lee Taemin, please get your feet of Sulli's seat. I don't have time for this." Mrs. Song shouts at him and slams her fist on the table, startling the whole class who had the notion from that to stay quiet.

"Fine." Taemin mutters and moves his feet off my seat and stomps it onto the ground. I quickly sit down in my seat. I made a face at him. He just smiles ignoring me as he gets out his ear phones and plugs them into his ears. I roll my eyes and rest my head on my arms. Why does it have to be me?.. I pout as I stare at him with the corner of my eyes. Taemin was busy listening to his music. He looks familiar though.. I try to remember where I might have seen him before. I thought of the boy who had bumped into me before. The boy had the same wavy brown hair as Taemin. Was it him? I look at him closely and notice that their side views were identical. It was him!

"Hey you. Am I that good looking? Stop staring at me I feel uncomfortable." He glances at me smirking. I scrunch my nose at him. Am I really stuck with this idiot for the rest of the year? I groan and put my head down, trying not to scream.

 

 

Sorry that this chapter's pretty short and boring. I'll try to make it up. xD But anyways. Comments?