So the Battle Begins

Day by Day

Taemin and Baekhyun were still holding on to each other's grip. It's be great if they would both leave now..  She thought as she nervously gritted her teeth. Both of them instantly let go of each other's hand and turned into awkward positions as Krystal broke the silence.

"AIGOO.. I'm so hungry. I didn't eat breakfast yet. Let's go eat now. " Krystal rubbed her stomach and pouted as she nudged Sulli by the shoulder. 

"Ah I know a good place that serves amazing korean barbeque. We could go there if you want." Baekhyun pointed out. 

"I'm not in the mood for barbeque.." Taemin crinkled his nose. 

"Hey who said you can come? You invited yourself in my home. You can't just invite yourself to go eat, too." Sulli yelled at Taemin. Taemin scowled at her.

"Y-Yah!" Taemin shouted at her. Baekhyun came over to Sulli's side and patted her shoulder.

"Sulli, let him come." Baekhyun smiled at her. Taemin looked at Baekhyun in surprise. Sulli looked up at Baekhyun with the are you sure look and he nodded. Sulli looked at Taemin who gave her pleading puppy eyes. Sulli rolled her eyes.

"F-fine." Taemin's face lit up with a small smile, but quickly made a straight face as Baekhyun glanced at him. 

"But, I think we need to go to the mall first.. I need to find something to wear for Minho's party." Baekhyun nodded. Krystal flinched at sound of Minho's name and wandered her eyes elsewhere. Taemin winced and his shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"You can't be serious. I went in your closet and it looks like a jungle full of clothes in there. And it was like this big." Taemin opened his arms wide open.

"It's okay you can stay home." Sulli crossed her arms and sneered at him. Embarassed, Taemin face turned red and he dropped his arms back down as he turned his head away with his hands in his pockets. Baekhyun grinned and clapped his hands together.

"Alright we'll go shopping first then we'll go eat. I'll go start the car." Baekhyun grabbed his keys and ran out the door. 

"I'll go get my coat." Krystal awkwardly smiled at the two of them and walked away, leaving Taemin and Sulli who stood silently across from each other. Sulli checked to see if anyone was around. Taemin wondered what was going on, so he looked around as well. Sulli sighed then turned back to Taemin and spoke quietly.

"About yesterday.. can you pretend that never happened?" Sulli whispered. Taemin swallowed hard at those words. Why? Sulli stared at the ground waiting for his answer. Taemin cocked his head to the side.

"Tell me, Sulli, how can you expect me to forget.." Taemin narrowed his eyes at her as he took a step closer and leaned his head down to meet hers.

".. that you made so unforgettable?" Sulli furrowed her eyebrows and blushed at those words. Taemin lifted his head up again.

"You may not know this about me, but I'm not one that easily forgets." Taemin crossed his arms across his chest. Sulli scoffed and pushed him away.

"Didn't you forget your bag here? I'm going to go get my purse." Sulli's voice got higher and she glared at him as she turned around. Taemin flushed in embarassment as Sulli ran up to her room. Taemin, dumbfounded, groaned in despair and flung his backpack over his back as he walked out the door. 

 

Sulli walked up to the door of her room. She turned the knob to enter, but it had already pulled itself open. Her face went pale as something grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. Sulli closed her eyes and shrieked as it threw her on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes to see Krystal looking at her weirdly.

"Sorry." Krystal grinned. Sulli put her hands over her chest and sighed in relief.

"WHAT THE HELL? You almost scared me to death." Sulli pouted as she threw a pillow at Krystal. Krystal laughed and plopped down next to her. Krystal jokingly nudged Sulli by the side.

"So. Tell me. How did Taemin leave his bag in your house?" Krystal put her hands on Sulli's shoulder and lifted her eyebrows up and down and made a mischievous chuckle. Sulli held her breath at the sound of the question and winced. Oh great. I don't have to tell it to her in detail, right?

"Ah.. that.. I injured myself so he helped me home. He just forgot his bag at my house when he left." Sulli nervously smiled at Krystal. Krystal studied Sulli as she focused her eyes on Sulli's face then made a sly grin. She put her hands off of Sulli and turned away.

"Wah.. Taemin never does that for the girls at our school. Someone must be very significant for him to do so." Krystal put her arms around Sulli and laughed as she swayed her and Sulli side to side Sulli tilted her head. Really? Sulli then laughed.

"He was just helping me that's all... It was nothing. So, have you decided to go to Minho's party with me?" Krystal bit her bottom lip, then made a straight face.

"I guess." She muttered.

"Then let's go." Sulli giggled and pulled Krystal by the arm off the bed.

 

Taemin walked outside with his hand clutched to the strap of his backpack to see Baekhyun already inside an expensive looking small, black car.  Whatever.. I am Lee's son. I AM LEE'S SON... right? My car at home is more expensive than this anyways.. Taemin puffed his cheeks and sighed as he slowly walked towards the car. Baekhyun eyes smiled at Taemin from the car mirror as he slumped onto the back seat of the car. Taemin gave Baekhyun a dull glare through the car mirror in return. The two sat in the car in silence for a minute. Baekhyun then smiled.

"Taemin.. you have feelings for my friend, Sulli, don't you?" Baekhyun kept his eyes on Taemin as he observed him through the mirror. Surprised at Baekhyun's sudden question to him, Taemin felt his cheeks burn. Taemin half smiled and scoffed at him as he looked to the side of the window.

"You shouldn't try to look into my personal life. It's none of your business.. I-I don't have feelings for her." Taemin furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes now fixed onto Baekhyun's. He started to fidget with the seat belt. Why would he think that though?..   Baekhyun smirked.

"I see you're not very good at lying."

"I'm not lying." Taemin said quietly in a dull voice and curled his lip.

"Sorry, I was just wondering." Baekhyun only gave him a friendly smile as he reached out for a water bottle.

"Why? WHY? WHY? Do you like her?" Taemin raised his voice and crossed his arms over his backpack. Baekhyun lifted an eyebrow at Taemin. He smirked at Baekhyun, waiting for his answer. 

"Yes." Baekhyun half smiled and wandered his eyes off the mirror as he took a sip from the water bottle. Taemin stopped smiling. His eyes widened and he gritted his teeth. He suddenly felt his heart drop. Taemin turned his eyes back on Baekhyun's in shock. Baekhyun curled the corner of his lips into a small smile, his eyes fixated somewhere else.

"Taemin-ah.. I always did." 

Sorry if this chapter's a little short. Please do comment though. Yes, that would be wonderful. ^^ <3