| the is wrong with your brain

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle

 

chapter seven | the is wrong with your brain

[Eun Mi POV]
 
Once upon a time, there was a guy that liked ruining my life and his name is Lee Byunghyun.
 
I started grumbling incoherent words as I walked down the street, trying to find a priest. Where the hell am I supposed to find a priest? I'm right in the middle of the city. There's not even a church around!
 
Wait...maybe if I can't find a priest..then I won't have to do the dare!
 
God loves me!
 
I smiled to myself and started heading back in L.Joe's direction, until I stopped. The smile on my face fell off.
 
There was a priest walking on the streets.
 
God hates me.
 
Have I ever told you about how much I hate L.Joe? Yes? Well too bad. Let me say it all over again.
 
I HATE THAT GUY SO MUCH. Please somebody hand over some guns and nuclear bombs so I can shoot and bomb him to death.
 
I turned around to see L.Joe standing there with that stupid goofy grin on his face. Ugh. I hate you.
 
What kind of dare is this? Asking a priest to marry me? What kind of idiot thinks of that?
 
Wait. Wait. I need a ring...Where the am I supposed to get a ring? No.I am not spending money on buying a real ring. I would rather save that money for my Kpop posters and bubble tea. I stood there thinking for a while, then smirked.
 
With a childish smile on my face, I made my way back to where L.Joe was standing. He smirked when he saw me heading back. Oh. Chunji's not here anymore? Must have already went home.
 
"What's wrong?~ Did my little kitten miss its master~?" he purred, as I made a disgusted face and pretended to puke. I smirked then inched closer to him. He seemed surprised by my actions, but soon smirked in response.
 
I took a step, coming closer to him with every step. Once I got close enough, I placed my mouth right by his ear, breathing my hot breath on it. I felt him tense up.
 
"Well, this kitty has a favor to ask you...MASTER." I whispered into his ear, making him shiver due to the sudden skinship.
 
"I..need..." I began slowly, my hand finding his way down to the back pockets of his jeans. "...your money~!" I smiled happily, as I took some money out of his pocket. I smiled in triumph while he stood there with a bewildered expression. I smirked at my victory.
 
"See you later!" I smiled and skipped away happily. 
 
I made my way to one of the stores and walked happily inside. L.Joe was following behind me, grumbling some curse words. 
 
Okay now..Ring..ring..aha! I smiled to myself as I found a ring pop. This should be a better replacement for the ring! 
 
I started to walk towards the cashier when I noticed some pocky sticks.
 
"Well...this is the bastard's money so..why not?" I grabbed a packet of pocky sticks. "Might as well get some milk for Minkyu..strawberry milk.." I walked down the milk aisle and took a container of strawberry milk, placing it in my basket along with the ring pop and pocky sticks. My eyes landed on a banana milk container and suddenly thought of Mi Kyong. Oh Mi Kyong...you know how much you love banana milk. I smiled and got one of the banana flavored milk. 
 
Before I knew it, I was roaming around, placing more snacks into my basket.
 
L.Joe stared at me.
 
"You're getting more?!" he said shocked. I gave him a puzzled expression.
 
"Why are you so surprised?" 
 
"Most girls these days won't even get one of those considering the high amount of sugar it has.."  I rolled my eyes.
 
"Does it look like I care?"
 
He scoffed.
 
"No wonder you're so fat." I glared at him.
 
"Tch. What are you? My mother?" 
 
"And why did you even go in the market in the first place?" L.Joe tagged behind me.
 
"I need a ring. So I stole your money to buy the ring pop." I replied, focusing on the flavor of waffers the store had available.
 
I made my way to the cashier with a basket full of food. The woman at the cashier saw L.Joe and gave him a smile and batted her lashes. Ugh. How old are you? 25? Stop flirting.
 
I gave her a cough, motioning towards the food. 
 
"23 dollars and 52 cents please."
 
I stared at L.Joe, then back to the woman.
 
"He's paying." I pointed to L.Joe.
 
"Wait,what?!" he cried. I smiled, grabbed the packet of pocky sticks, and started munching on them. He glared at me,growling. After paying, we headed outside. L.Joe was walking behind me grumbling while carrying the bags with snacks. 
 
Maybe after all that time I managed to stall...the priest might not be here anymore...Please,please..
 
My eyes roamed the streets in search of the priest. My mood dropped instantly as I saw he was still there.
 
God hates me.
 
I turned around to face L.Joe. He looked pissed.
 
"Give me the ring pop." I said. 
 
"Give me the ring pop." he said, mimicking me in a high pitched girly voice, then handing me the ring. I made a gag reflect, snatched the ring out of his hands,and walked towards the priest. I hate my life. Ever since L.joe came into it.
 
I popped up in front of the priest, making him jump. I gave him a huge grin. I must look like a pedo right now....considering he looked pretty young in my opinion.
 
"Will you marry me?~" I said, kneeling on my knees while holding the ring pop in my hands.
 
He stared at me blankly.
 
"Isn't the guy supposed to be the one asking that?.." he scratched his head, but then gave me a huge smile. "But okay!" 
 
..........
 
"You're agreeing to marry me?.." I asked slowly. 
 
"Yeah! You're pretty! So why not?" he gave me a cheeky smile, showing his dimples.
 
"Priests..aren't suppose to marry..." I stated slowly.
 
"Oh I'm not a priest!" he giggled.
 
".......But why..?" 
 
"I'm dressed up as one!"
 
"For exactly what reason?..." This guy is really weird..
 
"For Halloween!"
 
"It's not Halloween today...We're in the middle of spring.." 
 
His face dropped.
 
"Oh really?...Oh..." Is this dude mentally retarded?
 
"I'm...just going to slowly walk away and pretend that I never even met you.." I said slowly, backing away from him,then turning my whole back around him.
 
"Can I at least have the ring pop?!" I heard him scream in the background. 
 
I turned around and threw the ring pop at him, hitting him in the head.
 
"THANK YOU~!" Weirdo.
 
I stomped my way back to L.Joe,not wanting to look back to the fake priest. Wait, I did complete the challenge though. L.Joe said a priest, but not a real one or fake one. Haha,dare completed!
 
"Mission complete," I smirked at L.Joe. He scoffed in unbelief and looked at me for his new dare.
 
"So, what's the dare going to be?" He asked. 
 
I lifted my hand to my chin to look like I was thinking,"Hmmm.."
 
I surveyed the area for any ideas until my eyes were locked on the convenience store from earlier.Ugh,that reminds me of the women who was stupid enough to take interest in the devil's son.However,there was something gnawing on me to make a dare about that place,but what is it..?
 
Ah, of course... 
 
I looked to L.Joe and smiled "innocently." 
 
"..What?"
 
"L.Joe. Dare or dare?" I said the well known phrase.
 
"Dare" 
 
"Satan's son, I dare you to scream "Where the are the tampons" loudly in that store," I pointed to my left,"while running around in circles.Make sure to buy them,too~!"
 
L.Joe looked at me with an eyebrow raised. He went up closer to me until we were less than 1 feet apart.
 
"The is wrong with your brain?" He pushed my head slightly with his index finger.
 
I growled at him," Hey,a dare is a dare."
 
L.Joe rolled his eyes and glared at me. He made a short whistle before he took his position and dashed straight into the shop. He scanned the area and ran through each aisle,knocking some stuff. His eyes widen and he began hyperventilating. I covered my mouth to stop myself from straight out bursting in laughter.
 
"WHERE THE ARE THE ING TAMPONS!?!?!" L.Joe yelled to the ceiling and started running around in circles. May God, Buddha, and Allah have mercy upon his soul. Actually..no,don't.
 
The maniac ran to the flirty cashier who looked at him like he was indeed mental. Well,she is right. L.Joe slammed his hands on the counter and frantically asked, "WHERETHEARETHETAMPONS!?!?!" 
 
The women who was smiling at him earlier with disgusting seductive eyes, is now frowning at him with terror in her eyes. She pointed in the direction to the tampons and L.Joe swiftly turned around and sprinted to them. When L.Joe turned a corner, he slipped and fell. I swear to God that it was the most hilarious thing ever. I was about to die.
 
In a rush, he took a box filled with 100 tampons and skipped to the cashier with a big grin on his face.
 
"Good thing this store has them. I needed them so badly"L.Joe commented to the women who looked like she was about to faint.
 
After paying for the item,he came back glaring at me while I was laughing. I held my stomach as the laughter wore me out.
 
"Go to hell." L.Joe said.
 
"Can't. You're blocking the way." I retorted and stuck my tongue at him.
 
"Tch.Here's something for your accidents.You're welcome" L.Joe slammed the box in my hands and walked away. 
 
"I'm sorry but I don't use tampons! I used pads!" I screamed after him. He turned back and scrunched his face in disgust. 
 
"Enjoy the freedom while it lasts,Slave~" He taunted. Freak.
 
Did I mention he was the devil's son?
 

- - - - - - 

 

L.Joe and I glared at each other. Today was the third and final day of the competition. We started out with 13 people. Now, we're currently down to 4 people left.

L.joe, Myungsoo, C.A.P and me. It's a very close competition so far, and I'm doubting that any of us are admitting defeat anytime soon. Well, not me to be specific. 

 

The two groups were standing, facing each other in the hallway. Why does this seem like those fight scenes in Korean dramas?..

L.Joe and I stood on opposite sides, staring at each other.

Get ready to lose. We glared at each other, not breaking eye contact for a single second.

In your dreams. Not planning to back down yet. I responded as if we were reading each other's minds.

 

"Day Three....START!" Sungjong yelled, blowing a whistle. What is this? The national championship?
 
"L, dare or dare." C.A.P asked right away. . He's fast.
 
"Dare." Myungsoo smirked.
 
C.A.P carried a mischievous smile on his face. L.Joe eyed him and mouthed, "What are you planning?" He smiled back, with eyes saying "I've got this."
 
"L." he paused for a while and smirked.
 
"Kiss Eun Mi."
 

AUTHOR'S NOTES: OMG Finally an update! We had fun with this update ^^ Hope you enjoyed it! And anyone notice the whole layout change I just made? :3 Give your opinion on it!
 
 We love reading your comments! it cracks us up! So comment!!
 
Spam us with comments. INVADE THE COMMENT BOXES. WE DON'T CARE! SPAM US!!
-iSoul