| hectic day

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle

 

chapter thirteen | hectic day

 
[Eun Mi POV]
 
"Hello? Eun Mi?!" Min Kyu snapped her fingers in front of my face, waking me up from my daze. 
 
"Huh?" I replied, my face still dazed and confused.
 
"What's wrong? You seemed lost for a couple minutes there." 
 
"It's fine..I'm just tired.." I replied, placing my head on the table and closing my eyes. I automatically began to doze off again.
 
"Yah! Eun Mi!" Min Kyu snapped again, waking me up for the second time. "Seriously girl, what happened?"
 
"Didn't I tell you? I'm tired. They all kept me awake that night. L.Joe and Hyuna were being such a pain in the ." I sighed, closing my eyes to block out the light from the morning sun while my head started replaying what happened yesterday night.
 
- - - - - - - - - - -
 
[Flashback]
 
"We have to sleep in tents?! You're kidding me right?!" Hyuna screeched as I winced from the high pitched scream. 
 
"No. I am refusing to sleep in tents. Log cabins are already bad and there is no way I am agreeing to sleeping in a tent! I have to lay on the ground?! I'm Hyuna! I need a proper place to sleep--" Hyuna continued blabbering as I just walked away from retrieve the tents. 
 
I'm not saying I'm liking this whole tent idea. But hey, I've got to make use out of the situation.
 
"Are you even listening to me?!" she screamed in the background making me roll my eyes at her.
 
"I'm not having a fun time either. Having you on the team is already bad enough so shut up before I start twisting your neck off." I stated bluntly at her.
 
"You're agreeing to sleeping in the tents?!" Hyuna exclaimed in disbelief. 
 
"So you want to sleep on the bare ground with no protection at all?" She didn't respond. "Didn't think so. Now get off your lazy and help me set these tents up."
 
I picked up the unfolded tent and tried setting it up. "Goddamn it, how do they expect us to set up these tents?!" I grumbled under my breath as I messed around with the tent parts.
 
"What are you doing?! Get over here and help us!" I hollered to L.Joe who was just standing there staring at me blankly. He scrunched up his face.
 
"Me? L.Joe setting up a tent? No way. Slave, you go do it." 
 
I scoffed at his prince-like behavior and started to set up the tents.  After 30 minutes and alot of cursing later, I miraculously managed to get the tents set up. Hyuna and L.Joe didn't even bother to try. Well aren't they sweet people. 
 
Thank goodness there were two tents. But then once again, I'll still be sleeping with Hyuna. Goddamn my life.
 
-- - - - - - - -
 
"You're taking up too much space!" Hyuna complained, pushing me over with her body.
 
"Goodness woman! This tent was meant for four people and there's barely two of us in here! You have more then plenty of room!" I said in disbelief.
 
"What a commoner." Hyuna scoffed at me.
 
"What a spoiled brat." I shot back while she gave me a glare that didn't effect me at all.
 
 I'm surprised I managed to stay in this tent with her for a whole 5 minutes without ripping her head off. I mean, who can stand her? She's constantly complaining about how the ground is hard and how cold it was in the tent. What did I say? She's acting like a spoiled princess. 
 
From the distance, I could hear L and L.Joe arguing with each other. I sighed. How the hell am I supposed to sleep in this condition?
 
"We have to sleep in tents all because of you. See what you did?" Hyuna continued complaining.
 
"And the reason why we're out here is supposedly MY fault?" 
 
"Yeah. Since someone just had to get a fake stomach ache during the trip." 
 
"Yeah. Well someone had to complain and act like a spoiled brat along the way." I replied in the same mocking voice she used to me. She glared at me once again while I ignored her. The girl seriously doesn't seem to get the point that her glares aren't making me the tiniest bit scared of her.
 
After half an hour later, I was close to the point where I wanted to kill her right on the spot. Growling, I grabbed my jacket and headed outside the tent. I swear. One more second in there with her and I'll go to jail for committing murder.
 
I put on my jacket, rubbing my hands together to keep it warm. It was pretty chilly outside with occasional gusts of wind blowing by now and then. I pulled my jacket closer, sitting by the small fire to warm myself up.
 
"Curse this... It's cold..." I muttered to myself, hovering my hands above the fire. I sighed in content as I felt myself slowly warm up due to the heat coming from the fire.
 
Aside from the coldness, the night was peaceful, only the sound of the leaves rustling and the crickets chirping. I closed myself and slowly found myself drifting off to dream land.
 
[L POV]
 
I couldn't stand L.Joe. He was being so annoying, from the constant complaints to the consistent whining. Have I mentioned how he hogs practically all of the blanket? He wraps around himself making him look like this human size sushi roll. And don't even get me started about his sleep talking habit. Why the hell is he dreaming about turtles?
 
I headed outside the tent to get some fresh air and get away from his sleep talking. It's getting tiring hearing him talking about turtles.
 
I carefully stepped out, closing the zipper trying to not make any noises. Almost immediately I noticed Eun Mi was sitting by the campfire sleeping. I figured it was because of Hyuna.
 
I wouldn't say Hyuna is the most beautiful girl on girl, maybe a bit above average but her rotten personality just kills it all for her. She's clingy I tell you, like this piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe you can't seem to get off. 
 
I sat down next to Eun Mi by the campfire, letting out a breath while watching the puff of fog being formed. Looking to my side, I noticed how Eun Mi was shivering slightly from the chilly air. Without thinking, I began to take her hands and rub them between mine, blowing my hot breath onto them. I found it weird how I was suddenly doing this. 
 
I started to sit closer to her, leaning her head to rest on my shoulder.
 
"It's because she's cold right?'.." I murmured to myself, taking one of her hands in between my palms. I unconsciously began to lean my head onto hers, my eyelids dropping as I fell asleep by her side. Jung Eun Mi, why are you having this weird effect on me?..
 
 
[L.Joe POV]
 
I groaned, slightly opening my eyelids. Groggily, I sat up and checked my watch to find out it was just 3 AM. Why did I wake up so early?! I could I slept more!
 
I cursed as I laid down, trying to sleep again. After a couple minutes, I figured it was useless. Noticing how L was gone, I went outside to see where he was. 
 
My eyes widened the moment I saw Eun Mi and L sleeping together. Her head on rested on his shoulder, her free hand gripping onto his shirt while her other one was between the palms of his hands. That weird feeling I've been having suddenly came back again.
 
I began to imagine I was slicing him with a sword once more. I stomped my way over to them.
 
"WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE! COME ON NOW!" I yelled, pulling the two apart from each other. L's eyes began to open, while Eun Mi began to grumble. Oh that's right. She's a heavy sleeper.
 
"YO! ! WAKE UP!" I started to shake her hard. Her eyes began to open as she grumbled so curse words.
 
"Aw..it's morning already?.." she questioned, groaning afterwards. 
 
"No~" I smiled at her like an innocent little kid. She titled her head in a confused state. "It's 3 AM~" I sang in a happy voice.
 
She began to start slapping my hand. "I COULD HAVE SLEPT MORE! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP?!" she screamed, slapping me even harder.
 
"I woke up too and I was bored--" I started to defend myself.
 
She stormed into L's and my tent and came out with my pillow. She began to start hitting me on the head with it.
 
"Don't you ever dare to wake me up at 3 again! I need my sleep! Stupid poodle!" she hollered into my ear with the loudest voice possible, making me almost go deaf. 
 
"I'm your master! Follow what your master says!" I stated reasonably as she stopped hitting me. She let out a groan of frustration as she went into my tent.
 
"Stay out! I'm sleeping!" she screamed, slamming the pillow down onto the ground and laying down to sleep. I smirked as I went inside the tent. 
 
"Yah slave..master needs a favor." I whispered in a deep voice, my hot breath touching her ears making her shiver a bit.
 
"UGH. WHAT NOW?!" she screamed in my face. I smiled.
 
"I want water! Go get me water~" I smiled happily. 
 
"UGGHH. I swear to God that there will be one day where I send you to hell." she cursed, sitting up and crawling out of the tent.
 
"Can't. You're blocking the way." I responded, smirking a bit.
 
"Really? I'm pretty sure you've got a restraining order."
 
"I'll be taking you with me then." I winked at her as she made her famous gag reflect at me.
 
I noticed L still sitting there with a confused expression. I smirked to myself. Have I told you how much fun it is to mess around with her? It's amusing seeing her reaction. Waking up at 3 in the morning was totally worth it.
 
 [Flashback End]
 
- - - - - 
 
[Eun Mi’s POV]
 
“Ok, class! Today, we’re going to be in a hike! You’ll be staying in the same groups as yesterday. Get ready and we’ll be heading off in 20 minutes!” Mr. Lee, the music teacher, yelled to us...In a very loud voice...Seriously, his whispering is as loud as talking normally. And his regular talking sounds like yelling. And his yelling is like..
 
Well, I'm pretty sure you got the point.
 
Great, something that involves moving. Why can’t I just sleep for the day? I'm pretty sure I got panda eyes right now because of the lack of sleep from yesterday. Sometimes I really wish I could just shut down the whole world and relax. I want to escape this reality.
 
I looked around where L was and saw him staring straight in the endless sky. He caught me staring at him and gave a small smile before pointing up. I cocked up an eyebrow and raised my head, staring at the ice blue sky.
 
 As if on cue, a small breeze passed by, making the scene more delightful. The white fluffy clouds slowly floating through the air. As they all gathered together,making different shapes, my attention focused on one small cloud that had drifted away from the pack. How lonely...
 
“Eun Mi! Let’s go!” I heard Min Kyung and Min Kyu call to me.
 
“Yeah, okay!” I shouted back, not taking my eyes off of the cloud. I walked forward unconsciously,not knowing where I’m going.
 
“Careful,now. You might fall in a pit of snakes.” A familiar voice sounded in my ear,shocking me out of my own world.
 
“Yah! Poodl- Oh, L,” I stared at him with innocent eyes, acting like I didn’t just yell at him earlier. 
 
“Nice...We should go.. Before the devil’s son and the spoiled princess shows up again,” L chuckled,showing the handsome face that everyone fell in love with. What did I say? He was known for his good looks. Extremely good looks. Hell, he is handsome ,but I don’t think of him that way. I mean, you can't deny a pretty boy when you see one right? I felt a firm,but gentle grip on my wrist and a slight pull.
 
----
 
“Oh god, this is so tiring!” The spoiled brat is at it again. I heaved a sigh and glared at Hyuna.
 
“Would you shut up? Or do you want me to get a staple and shut it up for you because you’re too ‘special’ to do it yourself?” I threatened her while as I raised my hands and put the air quotes around special.
 
“Ugh,” She scoffed and continued slightly prancing her way to L.Joe who was being silent as ever.The hell is wrong with him?
 
“ Well, why are you wearing heels? The teacher specifically said we were going hiking. Not prom.” L piped up from behind.
 
“Anything to look pretty~” Hyuna replied with a flirtatious tone in her voice. 
 
I rolled my eyes at her and ran to L.Joe. Weird and uncommon,but yeah I did it. 
 
“You seem quiet today,” I said as we walked up a steep hill.
“Yeah,” He said quietly,but I caught this mischievous smirk of his. L.Joe looked to the side and purposely bumped into me.
 
My eyes widen from the small impact. Instead of using my reflexes to prevent myself from falling, I tripped on my own foot and fell to the side. Unfortunately, to my luck, a bush with thorns was to the side. 
 
A pair of strong hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me up before I could fall. I looked to the owner of the hands and noticed it was L. My breath hitched when I realized that we were just a few inches apart.
 
“Yah! Hands off,monkey boy.” L.Joe shouted as L let go of me. 
 
“Why? Jealous?” The latter responded.
 
“Jealous? No. She’s my slave. I don’t want a slave that will flirt on the job.” L.joe retorted.
 
“I swear you’re just making up things,”
 
“A lie about this is the same as defending her. And no way, am I defending her one bit,” 
 
I stuck my tongue and probed the inside of my cheek. That bastard. 
 
“You two just shut up, the other groups are probably ahead of us now,” I interrupted and walked right past them,not even looking back to see if they’re following.
 
The whole trip was silent. Other than the fact that Hyuna was whining and complaining and the next second she’s all flirting with L.Joe and L. One bipolar . She let out a high pitched giggle and that really made me want to beat the crap out of her. I swear it's not possible for a human to make that note. I've played ing high notes on my violin before and none of them reach her's.
 
“Alright class! Take a 15 minute break!” a teacher yelled in the front. L wandered off as Hyuna stayed next to L.Joe,bothering him.
 
I sat down on a boulder and looked around the scenery, trying to take my mind off of things. The trees that rose all the way up to the sky. There’s that lonely cloud again... I stared at the birds and watched them fly in all sorts of directions. In the distance were deer and squirrels. I smiled at the image. I took a deep breath, taking in what nature has to offer. If I was alone here.. would I be lonely or relaxed? Maybe scared? 
 
I looked at the tree’s filtered sunlight. It was beautifully sweet. Golden floating sunlight, slightly hinted with happiness,yet sorrow. An intricate dance of feelings. I raised my hand up high, reaching for the sky. When will I be able to fly? ..Maybe Kris can help me? I laughed slightly to myself for the lame joke.
 
A shriek was heard,followed by more screams and I diverted my attention to the chaos. 
 
“Eun Mi! Not to scare you or anything but.. A bear is behind you!” L screamed out and I turned around to see a giant brown grizzly bear, standing on its two back paws. It let out a huge roar as I widened my eyes.
 
"Well thanks for worrying about me L but.." I glanced at the bear before letting out a scream. "IT DID!" I suddenly found myself running along with the stampede of people.
 
"EVERYONE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Mr. Lee yelled. And I think you can imagine how loud it is.
 
His voice can overpower the sounds of the fans all screaming at a kpop concert while the Korean idols are performing!
 
...Okay now it just sounds fake since I exaggerated. 
 
Okay back to the topic here.
 
"RUN!!!" 
 
I started running along with the group of people to get away from the bear. Seriously. Is there one week where I don't have to play the game of tag and run for my life?!
 
"OH MY GOSH! IS THAT A BEAR?!" Hyuna screamed, clinging onto L.Joe. I rolled my eyes. 
 
"NOOO. WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS?! A UNICORN?!" I screamed back, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I continued running along with the group. I glanced over to see Hyuna still clinging onto L.Joe like no tomorrow. 
 
"LET GO." L.Joe growled, trying to pry Hyuna off of him.
 
"OPPA! I'M SCARED~!" she whined in the most girliest voice ever and hugged onto him. Ha. Good luck with that dude.
 
People were scattered everywhere, running in all sorts of directions. "Everyone! Keep calm! We need to stick together!" one of the teachers yelled, trying to keep order.
 
Yeah. Like we can keep calm when there's a gigantic wild bear chasing us. Just as I suspected, no one listened and started running off on their own. Hey, we've got our lives to save. I continued running, panting since I was slowly running out of breath. Slowing down, I took a look around to find out there was no one else with me. 
 
"Hello? Anyone?" I cried out, only to be responded by the sound of my echo. I widened my eyes. Oh crap. Don't tell me I'm lost now..
 
I sighed, sitting down on a log. Glancing up at the sky, I spotted that lonely cloud from early.
 
... Of course. That was to tell me I was going to get lost and separated. How I love my cursed life.
 
I took out my phone, trying to dial Min Kyu or Mi Kyong until I found out there was no service. Well, isn't that a surprise. I closed my phone, tucking it into my pocket and walked around. Maybe I can find my way out of here.
 
I recognized a familiar tree and headed in that direction. "I think it was this way.." I mumbled to myself while walking. After what seemed like 20 minutes, I ended up in the same place I was earlier.
 
"I came back to where I started... I could have sworn that I was going the right way.." Heading out again, I tried heading in a different route. Another 20 minutes flew by and I found myself right back at where I started.
 
"What the heck?! Why do I keep on ending up back here?!" I cursed, ruffling my hair in frustration. Maybe someone will find me? Not that big of a chance but hey, I'm tired so it's worth a try.  I placed myself back onto the log and sat there. 
 
Oh god I'm so bored. How long has it been? I took a look at my clock. 
 
... 1 minute. Great. 
 
"Oh curse you and your life Eun Mi." I started talking to myself like a retarded idiot. This is just way too typical.
 
Several hours flew by and I was still in the middle of no where. The sun was starting to set and I was starting to get worried. I don't want to stay alone in the forest at night. What happens if I get attacked by a wild animal?! 
 
Then I'll die and go to hell... Oh! But then I'll come back and take L.Joe to hell too! Serves him right! Wait..that means he'll still be with me in hell. Oh goddamn that.
 
I started wandering around for who knows how long, watching the sun setting in the distant. It was a pretty sight, but I'm worrying about getting back to the camp site right now. The sky slowly darken as the sun disappeared. I gulped. As I said, I don't want to be in the forest alone at night. What happens if I get ?! 
 
....Wait. How the hell am I going to get rapped by a wild animal? You have a ed up brain Eun Mi.
 
I slowly started to become cautious of the things around me. I found myself getting startled by the slightest sounds being made. The sun had already set completely and I found myself to be engulfed in total darkness. 
 
While walking, I heard a crack behind me. Is someone there? I felt this uneasy feeling bubbling inside me as I gulped. I felt a presence getting closer and closer.
 
"OH MY GOSH. Mr. Bear please don't kill me! I'm just lost in the woods! I'm sorry if our class earlier disrupted your sleep or something but please don't kill me! I don't want to die yet since then I'd take that poodle to hell to and he's so annoying and I won't ever be able to make it out of there alive! But then I'm already dead so that doesn't even make sense and I'm saying so many run on sentences which is such bad grammar and Joo Young is going to kill me later!  Just please don't eat me, or kill me , or me even though I think it's physically impossible to get by an animal!!" I started yelling whatever came to my mind, sitting down with my hands over my head. 
 
Man Joo Young is so killing me later. She's like this grammar freak who will correct your grammar in any situation. Okay, that's not important right now. I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!
 
I heard a slight chuckle behind me which slowly turned into a big laughter.  I slowly turned around to see who it was. Since when in history were bears able to laugh like humans?
 
The "unknown creature" came closer to me and bent down to my level. The moon light reflected off of it's face and I soon realized that it was just Myungsoo. I let out a huge sigh of relief.
 
"You scared me.." I pouted while he continued laughing. After a while, he piped down and whipped his eyes.
 
"What the hell were you saying earlier? Do I look like a bear to you?" he chuckled a bit while I pouted in return. His face softened as he look as me. Using his thumb, he wiped the small tears off the corners of my eyes.
 
"Man,were you that scared?" he asked as I nodded. 
 
"I thought the bear was going to kill me or something.."
 
"What's with you in thinking animals are going to you? Is that even possible?" L asked laughing again. God, I love his laughter.
 
" You're so weird." he remarked. Was that supposed to be a compliment? He stood up, offering me his hand. I grabbed it as he pulled me up on my feet. We started walking to the campsite.
 
"How did you find me?" I questioned to break the awkward silence.
 
"I don't know. Gut feeling lead me here." he shrugged.
 
"I guess your "sense of direction" is a lot better then L.Joe's then." I responded as he let out a chuckle.
 
"L.Joe actually tried heading out to look for you too." he suddenly said making me widen my eyes.
 
"L.Joe?" I asked, unable to believe it. Why would that poodle care if I'm dead or alive?
 
"He was going to try finding you but spoiled brat held him back." 
 
I rolled my eyes. As expected of Hyuna.
 
In about 15 minutes, I could make out the camp ground in sight. My eyes lit up, grabbing onto L's hand while dragging him there.
 
"Y-Yah.. what are you doing?" he asked, following me.
 
"I want to get back fast. Hungry." I responded, walking even faster. He let out a laugh again. Man, why can't he do that more often?
 
We soon arrived on the camp ground as the teachers rushed over to check if I was alright.
 
"Man Eun Mi, you know how worried we all were?" Mr.Lee scolded. I bowed.
 
We arrived at the campfire to see everyone gathered around already. Minwoo's eyes lit up as he saw me and ran over to tackle me into a suffocating hug.
 
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW WORRIED I WAS MIMI?!" he screamed, squeezing me even tighter. 
 
"Suffocating..can't..breathe.." I managed to choke out a few words as he let me go, rubbing his neck sheepishly.
 
"Come on! We're eating marshmallows at the campfire!" he smiled, pulling me along with him. My eyes lit up at the word marshmallows.
 
"FOOD~~" I squealed, running over to sit down. L joined me on my right. I looked over to my left side to see the place was taken by L.Joe.
 
Curse my life.
 
There were a whole lot of people so I ended up so close to L.Joe that our knees were touching. I were too tired to move them so I just kept them there.
 
Grabbing a marshmallow, I started to roast it over the fire. I heard my stomach growl in hunger while L.Joe just laughed.
 
"Keep your stomach noise down woman." he said, casually popping a marshmallow into his mouth. I rolled your eyes before giving him a response.
 
"Well soorrrryy that I was starving in the forest for hours." I said, my diva character kicking in. He just let out a chuckle before handing me his marshmallow. I eyed it as if it were some kind of mysterious creature.
 
"Are you sure you didn't poison this?" 
 
"No I didn't. Now take it. You're hungry right?" he responded as it if was the most obvious thing on earth. I took the piece cautiously before taking a small nibble, half of me expecting to die because of food poisoning. After I thought the coast was clear, I stuffed the whole piece into my mouth, chewing with delight.
 
"Thanks.." I mumbled, roasting another marshmallow. He smirked, scooting over to me.
 
"What did you say? I didn't hear it." he sang in a teasing voice, cupping his ear. I kicked his feet.
 
"Nothing. Mind your own business." I glared at me before returning my attention to the marshmallow. He looked at my marshmallow and snatched the stick away from my hand, popping the treat into his mouth. He smiled before handing me back the stick. I groaned as I started roasting a new one. Some things just never change does it?
 
After a while later, the part I dreaded the most came up.
 
Scary stories.
 
I was never a fan of scary things, which kind of explained why I was so scared earlier in the forest. Scary stories freak me out.
 
The camp leader pulled out a flashlight and shined it onto his face. 
 
It's all fake. It isn't real. It isn't real. I started to chant over and over again in my head. L eyed me suspiciously as I gave him a weak smile to say I was alright. 
 
It started out okay at first, but as the story progressed, I felt my whole body tense up and start to tremble. Myungsoo looked over to me, his eyes narrowed.
 
"You okay?" he mouthed while I weakly nodded. His eyebrows furrowed at he took a closer look at me. Is it that obvious that I'm scared? His sudden action made me unable to move. L grabbed my hands, interlocking his fingers with mine while giving me a reassuring smile as if to say "It's okay. I'm here." 
 
Normally, I would have slapped his hand away but I didn't. It actually felt normal, making me feel a bit safe. I smiled a little to myself as I felt him tighten his grip on my hand when the scariest part came. Maybe...L really does have a soft side..
 
I swear I was the happiest person on earth the moment the scary story ended. We all stood up, about to make way to our cabin when I heard a small growl behind us.
 
Holy crap. Please don't tell me.
 
I slowly turned around to see there was a bear standing a couple feet away from us. 
 
What did I say Eun Mi. You have a cursed life.
 
"BEAR!" one of the students let out a loud scream as the crowd turned into a mob of panicked people. I could have swore it was the bear that we saw earlier during the hiking trip. How the hell did it find out way back to us?!
 
"RUN!" Min Kyu yelled as everyone took a dash for it. I stood there frozen, confused of where I should go. I felt a firm grip on my wrist as I was dragged to one of the tents. I looked to see L leading me into his tent. He zipped it up as I sighed in relief.
 
"That bear seems to be attracted to you or something." he chucked, joining me at sitting down on the ground. I laughed at his lame joke before letting out a slight whimper.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"I think I hurt my ankle or something." I sighed. 
 
We were surrounded in an awkward silence before he spoke up. "So..what are we going to do?"
 
"Go outside?" I suggested.
 
"If you want to take the risk of seeing that bear again then okay." he shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him.
 
"Then I guess we're stuck in here?" I responded, grabbing a pillow before laying down. He gave me a slight nod. I sighed before closing my eyes. Man,this is not the trip I imagined.
 
- - - - - -
 
"Are you going to sleep yet?" I asked, seeing L was still not laying down yet. He turned around to face me before asking, "What time is it?" 
 
"Uh, around 10:30 or 11 I guess." I responded, to lazy to check my clock. He shrugged before grabbing his pillow and laying down too. I scrunched my face, realizing that it was L.Joe's pillow I was laying on. No wonder it smells like him.
 
...Oh my god Eun Mi, you sound like a stalker.
 
I sighed, closing my eyes, trying to get some sleep. I would be lying if I said I wasn't tired but for some off reason, I just couldn't fall asleep. After 10 minutes or so, I spoke up.
 
"You still awake?" I whispered, waiting a while for L's response. I figured he was asleep until I heard his voice.
 
"Yeah. Why?" 
 
"I just couldn't sleep.." I mumbled.
 
"Why are we whispering? There's no one here." he chuckled at bit while you smile as his silliness.
 
"Can we do something? I'm really bored." I whined, sitting up. Myungsoo did the same as we sat facing each other.
 
"Then, maybe we can tell each other some things about ourselves?" L suggested while I nodded. "You go first."
 
"I have a younger brother named Eun Jo." I stated while he rolled his eyes at me.
 
"Well yeah. I saw him before remember?" 
 
"You go now." I urged him, ignoring his comment.
 
"I have a mom." he said in a mocking tone. 
 
"Oh noooo really?" I exclaimed sarcastically as he gave me a child like smile.
 
"Um, let's see. My favorite flower is the cherry blossom." I said while he just nodded.
 
"Okay. I've known the guys in Infinite ever since kindergarten." 
 
"Really? No wonder you guys seem so close." I smiled a bit knowing how their friendship was so tight.
 
Myungsoo started telling me about how he got to the know the guys in Infinite, making me laugh from time to time.
 
"I work part time as a ninja." I stated with a childish smile on my face, making him suddenly burst out in laughter. I smiled to myself.
 
God, I love his laugh.
 

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Sorry it took a while to update. This is quite a long chapter so it took a bit long to finish writing it. What do you think? Hope you didn't get bored reading it LOL. 

 
I'm seriously loving how you guys are commenting! Silent readers, speak up okay? It makes me worried when you don't communicate with me ;A;
 
Happy reading~ We'll update as soon as possible ^^ 
 
-iSoul