| introducing the poodle

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle

chapter one | introducing the poodle


{ Eun Mi POV }

 

Once upon a time, there was an arrogant poodle that just loved to ruin my life. His name?

 

“ LEE BYUUUNNNNGGGHYUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!! 

 
The students in the classroom looked in my direction and stared as me as if I was a maniac that just got released from a mental hospital. I noticed them and raised my eyebrow.
 
"WHAT." I shot a death glare in their direction, making them turn their heads away, pretending to be occupied with their own business.
 
I started cussing under my breath as I looked at my now ruined uniform skirt, blobs of paint now stained all over it.
 
Alright it is now offical. L.Joe. You had just made it to the top of my most hated people list. Congratualations.
 
I started grumbling inchorent words as I tried to get the paint off my shirt I can't believe it. L.Joe had purposly repainted my chair in the classroom. I sat down without knowing and the paint was wet. How could I have been so careless?! Stupid Eun Mi. Stupid stupid. But wait, it's not allmy fault! That bastard is the one who did it!
 
I started grumbling incoherent words under my breath. Lee Byunghyun. Otherwise known as his name L.Joe in school. I'm actually the only person who calls him by Byunghyun at times. The other people don't. Why? They're freakishly obsessed with his oh-so-cool sounding name of L.Joe.  Seriously. How the hell was that name made? I mean I can make no connections.
 
Observe:
 
Lee Byunghyun -----> L.Joe
 
See? No connections what-so-ever
 
Why I hated him so much? That just brings me back to two days ago. The day where L.Joe just HAD to step in and start ruining my life.
 
- - - - - -
 
[Flashback] 
 
My eyes wandered around the classroom until it landed on L.Joe and his little gang of Kingkas who were standing at the door, flirting with a bunch of girls. I'm telling you, those Kingkas were pretty much all painfully stupid. I'm guessing their IQ is lower then one of a 3 year old. And I'm not even exaggerating when I'm saying that. You see, I wasn't the type to care much about Queenkas or Kingkas; it's just stupid. If I hang out with them, there's a chance their stupidity will rub onto me and that's not a good thing now is it? 
 
And you ask me how I know L.Joe's name when I claim I'm not interested in them? Well I'm sorry to say he's the talk of my school 24/7. It'd be surprising if his name and face isn't imprinted in your head after hearing them talk about him day and night for several months. Painful really. I rolled my eyes at the sight and returned to reading my book.
 
What? You think I'm a nerd. No, I'm not a nerd. I'm just smarter then you. 
 
"Hyung, do you think you can get her?" I heard a guy's voice coming from the other side of the room. I saw it was one of the Kingkas. 
 
"Her? Psh. Of course. She looks so easy."
 
I secretly scoffed. Me? You're messing with the wrong person poodle boy.
 
L.Joe proudly made his way up to me. I lifted up my head for a moment to look at him, then looked back down and resumed on reading my book.
 
"Out of the way. Your shadow is blocking the light." I stated bluntyly, not bothering to make eye contact with him.
 
"Hey there beautiful~" he cooed while I puked on the inside.
 
"I'm sorry, but the last time I checked, my name isn't beautiful." I shot back a whitty response.
 
"Aw~ Don't be like that~ If I could rearrange the alphabet--" he started as I cut him off.
 
"I'll put the letter F next to U." I replied with a fake smile and returned to my normal face. "Seriously. Who the hell uses those pick up lines anymore? They're so chessy and plain stupid."
 
" Look, I know we barely know each other but, would you want to go out with me?" L.Joe asked, giving me his infamous smirk that drove all the girls in my school crazy. 
 
"And the reason why I should accept is?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 
 
"Girl, do you see this body and face? Do you really think you can resist it?" he said arrogantly.
 
I stared at him blankly, eyeing his body up and down before replying. "Yeah." 
 
He winced a little but kept on smiling. "Aw, playing hard to get now are we? You know you can't resist me~ Now would you go out with me?"
 
"No, and for the last time no. Go hit on another girl and leave me alone. I'm pretty any of them over there would be willing to date you." I glanced over to the crowd of girls outside the window who were all waving while giggling at him. " They're so stupid liking a guy like you. Wait, I guess that makes sense! Stupid dating stupid! You're with your own kind!" I smiled sweetly at him.
 
His smile turned into a scowl as his tone became more harsh. "Look, this is my last offer. Would you-"
 
"No. Now bye." I closed my book, placing it on the table. I stood up and walked towards the door, purposly stepping on his foot during the process. 
 
"Yo. You just stepped on my foot."
 
"Yo. I don't really care." I walked away, leaving him glaring in my direction. I turned around, sticking my tongue out at him and gave him a small smirk.
 
Serves you right. Never rejected by girls record? Sweety, I just broke that record of yours.
 
- - - - - - - - - 
 
I walked into school the next morning to be greeted by a bucket of ice cold water on my head. Wow. Doesn't God love me so much?
 
L.Joe walked up to me, giving me that dumb smile of his. He looked like this goofy idiot that was given way too much sugar. 
 
"Hey there. Enjoying the water so far beautiful?~" he asked in an innocent voice, pretending to bash his eye lashes at me. I pretended to puke and made a gag reflection.
 
"Why yes. It's pretty hot today so the water cooled me off a lot. Thank you for your consideration." I gritted between my teeth, glaring at him. His grin got even wider, if that was even possible.
 
"I got you~" he laughed, walking away smiling like a freak. 
 
Lee Byunghyun. You are so dead. Just you wait,  I'm plotting my revenge.
 
[ End Flashback ]
 
 
Every since that day, it's been a constant war between me and L.Joe. Try placing us within a 5 feet distance from each other and the first thing you'll hear coming out of our mouths are insults. Our conversation can never go regularly without at least any cussing or sarcastic and whitty comments. 
 
L.Joe is my all time enemy. I know it. He knows it. I mean come on, the whole school knows it. 
 
And today he got me with this paint trick. 
 
You think this war had ended? I can't let end.
 
Hell no sweety.
 
Because the fun has just begun.
 

AUTHOR'S NOTES: So the story went under construction and the plot and characters have been twisted a bit. We'll work our hardest to make this the best story ever! Fighting! Thanks for the love and support! ^^

 
-iSoul