| canoeing

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle

 

chapter fourteen | canoeing

[Eun Mi POV]
 
 
"No and for the last time no!" I screamed in his face while he sat there with a hideous pout on his face. That guy's brain is just messed up I tell you.
 
"I'm craving a Pepsi! Go find me a Pepsi!" L.Joe whined. My patience level was thinning as every second went by. For the past 10 minutes, he's been complaining about how he wanted to drink Pepsi.
 
"And where the hell do you expect me to go find you one in the middle of the forest?! They don't grow on trees! They don't fallout of the sky! Do unicorns poop out Pepsi cans?!"
 
He blinked at me. "Yes~" he cried out in a childish voice. 
 
"Okay. Now..WHERE DO I FIND A UNICORN?!" 
 
L.Joe smiled innocently. "In Narnia~"
 
I let out a frustrated sigh as I rubbed my temples. I'm seriously going crazy because of him.
 
"Say, where were you last night? I didn't see you anywhere." he stated casually, acting as if he wasn't being the most annoying person on earth just a few seconds ago. Okay. This guy is just PMsing.
 
"Why? Worried?" I sneered at him in a mocking tone.
 
"Wha-What?! I was just wondering where my slave was." he scoffed, flipping his hair like this overly arrogant person. Well technically - he is.
 
"I could ask you the same. Where where you?"
 
He smirked. "Why? Worried?" he questioned, using the same tone I used earlier. "I was in the cabin with Sunggyu, Woohyun, and the others. Now, answer my question slave."
 
"Quit calling me slave poodle. I was sleeping in the tents."
 
"Alone? Aren't you afraid of getting ?" His erted side started kicking in. Ugh. That's seriously all he thinks about?
 
"No. L was with me." I stated as if it was a normal everyday thing, ignoring his last comment.
 
"WHAT." 
 
I raised my eyebrow at him while I gave him a confused look. "What?"
 
"You were sleeping with L?! Sleeping with him! I--Oh my god! And you said I'm erted!" L.Joe started to blabber random things, making unknown movements with his hand. Is he becoming mental?..
 
"YOU SLEPT WITH..ARGH!"
 
Right on the moment, L came by while L.Joe glared intensely in his direction.
 
"Hey..what's wrong with him?" L whispered into my ear, glancing at L.Joe every once in a while.
 
"Don't mind him. He's just PMsing." I whispered back. 
 
"HEY. I HEARD THAT." L.Joe shouted angrily. I was about to walk to him to cover his mouth up and yell at him for being too loud when I felt a sudden pain in my leg. I scrunched my face up.
 
"Does it hurt? Was I too hard?" L asked me, causing L.Joe to break out in a scream in the background.
 
"HURT?!" he asked us in a panic. I eyed him curiously, not getting why he was being so panicky. "You guys..." I stared at L.Joe, urging him to finish up his sentence. He only let out a frustrated groan and stomped off. It's official. That guy is just bipolar.
 
"Your ankle still hurts right? I think I forced you to run too fast.." L asked right as L.Joe walked away. I shook my head to tell him I was alright while he just chuckled as response. 
 
"What's so funny?.." I eyed him curiously. 
 
"Seriously. How can you be so clueless?" he gave me a smug look before bending down to my level. "He thought we had a fun night. So tell me..did we?" he whispered in my eyes, causing my eyes to widen in shock. L pulled away before chuckling to himself, walking over to join the Infinite members. I just stood there, my eyes wide open while my face was heating up.
 
L.Joe actually thought about that?! That just proves how much of a ert he is.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
"Today's our canoeing event! Aren't you guys excited?!" Mr.Lee yelled at us. He didn't even need a megaphone. What did I say. His voice is just that loud.
 
Most of the students responded with a lazy yes while others didn't even bother to reply. "Once again. Aren't you excited?" Mr.Lee narrowed his eyes at us, glaring at the students. 
 
"YES!!" everyone broke out in a loud scream while he smiled in satisfaction. "Good~" He's a dictator. A total dictator I tell you. 
 
I'm honestly not looking forward to this event. Let's just say, I'm not the biggest fan of water.
 
"You'll just all be canoeing in the lake. There's no point in rushing. This isn't a competition so there is no winner or loser." the camp leader instructed as everyone said yes in unison. "Just make sure to have fun with this!" 
 
How can I have fun if I'm stuck with a bipolar poodle and a spoiled princess?
 
Everyone began to head to the canoes which were lined up along the bank of the lake. I sighed, following the group. A teacher started explaining to us how to work the canoe and all the basic procedures. "Seems that there are no more life jackets left. I think you guys should be fine though. It's just a slow trip in the lake." 
 
"Whatever.." I muttered under my breath while grabbing a paddle and settling in the boat. I ended up sitting in the same Hyuna. It's wonderful day isn't it?
 
The weather was pretty much the best it's been. The sun was shinning while the temperature wasn't too hot or cold. There was a light breeze blowing by while the sky was a beautiful light blue color. I suddenly felt relaxed because of the scenery. Everything was perfect, except for the fact I had an annoying sitting right in front of  me.
 
"My hands are so tired! How long do we have to keep on rolling?!" Hyuna whined, placing her paddle into the boat. I rolled my eyes at her.
 
"Yeah. It's only been one minute. Bad news for you, we have a long way to go." 
 
She let out a whine while I rolled my eyes at her princess like behavior. 
 
"I just noticed, you seem to wear that ring all the time." she suddenly blurted, eyeing the ring on my right hand's ring finger. 
 
"Creeper much? You even notice what I'm wearing." I sarcastically stated, and continued to roll the canoe. She suddenly grabbed my hand while I stuggled against her grip. In a moment, she pulled the ring off my finger. I widened my eyes, seeing how she was twirling the ring in her finger.
 
"Give it back." I growled, glaring at her. I was pissed. You touch that ring of mine and you're dead.
 
"Hm, feisty much? It must be that important for you to be that mad." Hyuna smirked. I glared at her while she wore a smug look on her face. Students passing by were looking at us to see what the ruckus was about. 
 
"Seems interesting. Should I drop it into the water to see how you should react?" she tapped her chin while asking herself the question. I widened my eyes as she dangled her arm over the boat, my ring loosely hanging in her grip.
 
"Don't you dare." I gritted through my teeth while she just smiled in victory. "Oh wouldn't I?"
 
"I swear I will murder you in your sleep if you do." I began to threaten. To my horror, she released her grip on the ring, letting it fall into the water, a small plop being heard as it fell the surface. I widened my eyes in horror as I started to progress what just happened.
 
"You ! You've done it this time." I growled, ready to kill her right on the spot.
 
"If it's so important to you, why don't you just jump in and get it then?" Hyuna smirked. I stared at her in disbelief. She suddenly stood up, dragging me up too. I started struggling with her, making the boat wobble since both of us were standing up. She gave me a hard shove, making me fall from the canoe, right into the water.
 
I slowly felt myself sinking down into the water, the last thing I heard being Minwoo's scream.
 
"SHE CAN'T SWIM!" 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Update for you guys since I'm so awesome. I actually was really tired today but I decided you guys deserved in an updare so here ^^ Sorry for the short chapter ;A; Hehe..you gotta love cliff hangers right?;]
 
33 subbies. Can we make it to 50? ^^
 
Give me some comments~ It's fun reading what you guys think X3 Happy reading~ 
 
-iSoul