| screw you

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle

chapter six | screw you

 


 
[Chunji POV]
 
 "WHY HELLO THERE MR. PRESIDENT. SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM WITH ME! OH SAY CAN U SEE?!~ BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!~"
 
Okay first of all, someone please tell me what's happening here.
 
Why is L.Joe with only his boxers on? Furthermore, why is he running around singing America's national anthem? Why did he call me Mr.President and is right now screaming the anthem in my face? And also..L.joe. Really? Dinosaur boxers?
 
L.Joe continued to scream the national anthem in my face.  "AND THE ROCKETS RED BLAH~ THROUGH THE LALA LA LA~ MY NAME IS L.JOE~ AND I MURDERED A FORK~ "
 
I stared at him. Are those really the lyrics of the American National anthem? Because if it is, the US president has a lot of explaining to do.
 
"YAH! LEE BYUNGHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 
 
I heard a voice coming from the other end of the hallway. I looked towards the direction the voice was coming from. I could make out the figure of a young girl running in my direction. 
 
She halted to a stop and knelt down near me and L.Joe. The moment I saw her, I couldn't help to think that she was a true beauty. Just looking at her was already captivating. The way her dark brown hair flowed down her back, her bangs hovering slightly over her eyes.  She turned to face me, tilting her head slightly.
 
    "Are..you a new student here?.." her soft musical voice, ringed in my ears.
 
I suddenly froze. I wanted to open my open my mouth and say something, but somehow words aren't coming out. It feels like I've been put under a spell. I couldn't do anything but stare at her.
 
    "Um, are you awake?" she said, snapping me out of my daze.
 
    "Oh..sorry. And yeah..something like that...I just came back from California.."
 
    "Well, in that case, welcome home! I'm Eun Mi. Jung Eun Mi." she smiled, making me nearly melt. Her smile, there was something special about it. Call me delusional, but I couldn't help but notice how different it was compared to other people.
 
    "I'm Lee Chanhee. I'm known as Chunji though." I managed to say. She gave me a warm smile. "So L.Joe, care to explain what is going on here?.." I turned and asked him. He did nothing but glared in Eun Mi's direction.
   
"Ask her."he replied bluntly.
 
Eun Mi stared at me, opening a bit.
 
    "Wait..that means you know that guy?!" she in horror, pointing at L.Joe who was still glaring at her.
 
I slowly nodded. "He's been my friend ever since we were kids.." I replied.
 
    "Woah, I'm surprised. You seem so nice..and stuff. So much different from that dude." 
 
I chuckled.  "I get that a lot. So, what's going on here?"
 
    "Well..it's actually simple. He's having a daring competition against me. And..I dared him to run around the school with only his boxers on singing the national anthem.." she with a slight chuckle.
 
I bursted out laughing. 
 
    "YAH. CHUNJI! Just who's side are you on?!"  L.Joe yelled.
 
    "I'm sorry! But it's so funny!" I replied, trying my hardest to stop laughing.
 
    "Yah! Ahjumma! See what you did here?!" L.Joe glared at her.
 
    "Yah Ahjusshi. It's not my fault you bumped into him!" Eun Mi responded, returning the glare.
 
    "Gah. So annoying! "
 
    "Oho~ Look whose mouth that's coming from!" she cried sarcastically while rolling her eyes.
 
    "Stupid!"
 
    "Arrogant!"
 
    "You remind me of some kind of weird species! Are you even from Earth?"
 
    "Well, if I'm not frmo Earth then you must be a erted alien stalker from outer space!" the girl made a weird face at L.Joe as he looked at her weirdly.
 
    "What the.. The isn't even possible!" L.Joe argued back.
 
    "Oranged haired POODLE!"
 
    "You just called me an alien earlier!"
 
    "Well then you're an alien poodle! An oranged haired alien poodle that came from planet unknown!"
 
    "What do you have against my orange hair?!" L.Joe cried desperately, throwing his hands up in the air dramatically.
 
    "BLEH!" I saw her stick her tongue out at L.joe and storm away.  I chuckled. Hey, she was cute when she's mad.
 
L.Joe let out a frustrated sigh.
 
    "So..." I began, "Um..what happened there?.."
 
    "She's...my evil enemy. We hate each other."
 
    "You do?" How can L.Joe hate her? She's adorable, not to mention pretty nice. Well.. maybe not to him.
 
    "Yeah. So...now I need to think of a dare to get back at her. Chunji, think of something."
 
I thought hard. A dare?.. I can't come up with that many dares.. Being mean just isn't my thing. My thoughts were interrupted by L.Loe.
 
    "Aish hyung you're so slow. Like a snail dude."
 
His face lit up.
 
    "Aha. Snail. Bingo."
 
I made a confused face. His lips then curved up into a smile. Oh god.. here we go..
 
[Eun Mi POV]
 
I stood in front of the police station with a blank face. So what am I doing here you ask? Simple. It was a dare.
 
    "Go to the police station and tell them that you lost your snail." Those were L.Joe's exact words. And, that's how I ended up here. But seriously? I'm almost sure now that he's some kind of weird erted alien poodle with orange hair that came from outer space. I mean, who else can think of these things?!
 
Okay Eun Mi. Just do this and get it over with. You wouldn't want to become L.Joe's slave. I became determinded and puffed up my chest, getting ready for action. I ran and bursted through the doors of the police station.
 
    "OFFICERS! OFFICERS! HELP! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" I screamed.  One of the police officers made way to me. "Okay, calm don't and tell us what happened."
 
    "I..I....I LOST MY SNAIL!!" I cried.
 
The whole police station turned quiet. The police officer's face turned blank.
 
    "IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" I yelled again, throwing my hands up in a dramatic way while the officers stared blankly at me.
 
    "I'm sorry Miss, but this exactly isn't a emerge--"
 
    "GREAT. Glad to hear you'll help me. Let's get started! Okay, so let me tell you what happened." I chirped as I dragged the police down to sit on a chair. I'm probably going to get banned from the police station after this..  "But this  case--"
 
    "So here's the whole story. Let's start from the beginning. It was a incredibly bright and sunny day here in the city of Seoul. It was around 76 degrees in the morning. I was almost late for school since I didn't hear my alarm clock, and then the toaster took way too long to heat up my toast! Oh! And did i tell you about how I almost forgot my house keys! And then.." I continued to blabber on with a lot of non sense things, from donuts, to frogs, then all the way to how they we were talking about Narnia in class. Yup. Anything that can come to my mind.
 
    "WILL YOU PLEASE GET TO THE POINT?!" the officer desperately screamed at me.
 
    "WAIT. I still need to tell you about how Chun Seuk almost stole my icecream at lunch!" I cried. The officer fell on the floor, too tired to argue with me. Yes, he's going to have a heart attack soon because of my talking. After what seemed like hours of nonsense talk, I finally ended the story with, "And then..I lost my snail." By now, most of the police officers in the station had already fainted, while most is almost dead. That's right. The power of Eun Mi.
 
    "Oh! And.." I continued.
 
    "THERE'S MORE?!" one of them screamed.
 
    "No. Jeez. Relax. You're acting like the world is ending! I was just about to tell you that my snail is light pink, with a red swirl and five blue dots on it's shell." I gave them a chinky smile.
 
"That sounds like Gary from Sponge--"
 
    "OH MY GOSH! You knew his name before I even told you! Are you a god or something?! Wait.. wait... Do you come from Narnia?!" I screamed.
 
 "No I did not come from Narnia. But isn't it obvious. That snail was from Spongeb-"
 
    "OH MY GOSH! IT'S MY SNAIL!" I hollered, pointing to the television in the police station. The show SpongeBob was being played. The police faces turned blank once again. Yes.  A random school girl just came bursting your door and is now screaming about how she lost her snail and that snail turned out to be Gary from SpongeBob. You must think I ran away from a mental hospital.
 
    "GARY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT MYSTERIOUS BLACK BOX?!" 
 
    "Miss, I think--"
 
    "WHAT DID U SAY? A WEIRD YELLOW SPONGE KIDNAPPED YOU AND PLACED YOU IN THERE?!" 
 
My eyes roamed the police station and landed on a little SpongeBob stuff toy. Perfect. "AHA! I FOUND HIM! DON'T WORRY GARY! I WILL SAVE YOU!" I lunged for the SpongeBob toy and started "beating it up". 
 
    "Wait wait wait.." I mumbled to myself. "What am I doing?..Oh yeah! I was killing this yellow thing because it kidnapped my snail! Wait..I forgot..I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SNAIL!" I smiled brightly.
 
I dropped the stuff toy, turned to the police officers, and smiled at them "Have a nice day~! Bye~~!" I chirped as I happily skipped out through the front door.
 
    "What in the world was that all about..."mumbled one of the police officers.
 
Yes. Dare completed. Now I'm really positive that the police people think I'm mental.. L.Joe came running to me, a big grin on his face.
 
    "WHAT." I glared at him.
 
    "THAT WAS SO FUNNY!" he bursted out laughing and rolling around the the floor. I stared at him. He was literally rolling around on the floor laughing. The passengers walking by were staring at him.
 
    "Hehe..nothing to see here.." I chuckled nervously while motioning for them to go away.
 
    "Chunji...he.." I looked at Chunji. 
 
    "He's..." 
 
    "Yeah..." I said slowly. "Okay... So..I'm just going to slowly back away..and pretend that I don't even know you..." I said, taking a few steps back. Chunji and I went ahead, leaving L.Joe still rolling on the floor laughing. Chunji was giving small chuckles.
 
    "Yah! What's so funny!"
 
He flashed a smile.  "It was funny! The police's reactions were priceless!" 
 
 I pouted. Stupid L.Joe and his weird dares. Now I'll be banned from the police station. Great. Thanks a lot poodle. L.Joe caught up to us. "Yah! Why'd you leave me behind?!" 
 
I turned around and titled my head.   "I'm sorry. Do I know you?"  He rolled his eyes. 
 
I continued walking, ignoring all the giggling noises L.Joe was making. Dude, he seriously reminds me of a 3 year old right now.
 
     "Eun Mi is going to get banned from the police station~~ You lost your snail~" he started singing.
 
After a few minutes of nonsense singing, I grew annoyed.
 
    "Shut up! You're reminding me of Chun Seuk!"
 
    "Whose Chun Seuk?.."
 
    "My dog."
 
    "Ohh. Your dog- wait. So you're calling me to be a dog?! I'm too handsome to be a dog!"
 
    "You finally realized~!" I said, a hint of sarcasm in my voice. 
 
    "You really love sarcasm don't you?"
 
    "Why yes~ It's my husband."
 
    "You're weird."
 
    "Thank you. I take that as a compliment." I smiled innocently at him.
 
    "Whatever~ Eun Mi did a weird dare~ " he continued singing. I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
    "Dude, if you like singing so much, why don't you go sing to someone else that is NOT ME." I growled at him. "Like I don't know. Go sing to the birds, although you'll probably chase them away with your singing. Or just go to some random hobo and sing to him. Heck go sing to that old man for all I care!"
 
Out of nowhere a light bulb hit me. No not literally you dummy.  "L.Joe.." a smirk slowly found it's way up to my face. "That old man...go up to him, and sing the serenades. I dare you."
 
His face fell.  "WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THAT PERSON'S AN OLD MAN! LIKE DUDE, HOW OLD IS HE?!"
 
    "I don't know~ 60?~ 70? Maybe he's 80! I don't care. Go sing a love song to him. AND. You have to finish the whole song. Now matter what happens, you have to finish the song."
 
    "But what if the world is ending when I'm singing?"
 
    "I don't care. Finish the whole song."
 
    "BUT BUT--"
 
    "No buts. Now."
 
    "NO!"
 
    "Okay, head down to the pastry store and buy me a cupcake."
 
    "Why should I?"
 
    "You refused to do the dare, so you lost. Now you're my slave, so hurry up and go buy me a cupcake."
 
    "WHAT?! NO!"
 
    "So are you doing the dare or not?"
 
He groaned. "Fine.."
 
[No One's POV]
 
L.Joe made his way over to the old man, while Eun Mi and Chunji were standing at a bench nearby watching him.
 
L.Joe made his way up to the old man and gulped. L.Joe...just do this and get this over with... he thought to himself. 
 
    "OH MY JULIET~! I HAVE FOUND YOU! " The man looked up with a confused face. L.Joe held his hand. "I've been searching for you for nearly a minute now! Such a long time of being apart~"
 
The old man slowly nodded his head, and started to back away. 
 
    "Have I told you?~ You are the apple of my eye~ The flame burning in my heart~ My love, oh do you know how much I love you~"
 
Eun Mi and Chunji, who were standing nearby, started to giggle.  "Eun Mi, how do you come up with all of this?" Chunji managed to ask in the verge of giggles. "This is like better then those comedies on TV!"
 
Eun Mi just giggled, unable to say anything from her laughter.
 
    "I love you so much, I shall now sing this love song to you~ Stand by me~ nal parabwajwo sarangeul morujiman~~Stand by me nal jikyobwajwo Ajik sarange sotul-jiman~~~"
 
Eun Mi eyes lit up at the sound of the song.  "YAHH!! Why are you singing Stand By Me?!"
 
"Noreul bulsurok kibuni chohwajyo Nado mollae noraereul bullo~ Han songi jangmireul sago shipojin Iron nae moseub shingihande~~~"
 
    "NOOO! Stupid orange hair poodle! You're ruining SHINee's reputation with your singing!" Eun Mi screamed in the distance.
 
L.Joe continued on with the song, while Eun Mi was yelling at him in the background. "Together make it love Forever making you smile~ Noye hwanhan miso gadukhi~ Together make it love Forever making you smi--"
 
    "WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS ARE YOU DOING L.JOE?!" the old man interrupted L.Joe during his singing.
 
What the..* L.Joe thought. *How does he know my name? He was about to stop when he remembered what Eun Mi said.
 
    "You have to finish the song. No matter what happens you have to finish the song."
 
Oh. Screw you Jung Eun Mi.
 
    "Nan chew-umen mollasso~ Nugunga parabo-neun-ge~ Ajikdo naema-eum molla Keudae-neun keudaereul saranghae~~ OHHHH~!" he continued singing leaving the man with a what-the-heck face.  "Stand by me nareul jikyobwajwo Ajik sarange sotungot kata~~" L.Joe finished the song.
 
    "There Eun Mi. I finished the--"
 
    "OPPA!" He cringed at the voice. 
 
Oh god...no..please no... He turned over to see the gay guy from earlier this morning standing on the street.  "Oh shoot you're back.."
 
    "Oppa...I knew you were gay but...DON'T TELL ME YOU FELL FOR THIS OLD MAN?!" 
 
L.Joe turned silent, his face completely blank.
 
    "OPPA! WHY HIM?! WHY HIM AND NOT ME?! WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T?!"
 
    "Uh..you're misunderstanding the situation here.."
 
The guy started screaming and crying in depression. Eun Mi and Chunji ran over to see what's wrong.
 
    "L.Joe, what's wrong?" Chunji asked.
 
He pointed to the guy. "That thing came back."
 
Eun Mi shook her head. "Oh god..please..not you again..."
 
    "WHY OPPA?! WHYYY??! I loved you with all my heart! My whole soul! Why did you leave me?!"
 
    "Um...we were..never together. And..I never even met you until this morning.." L.Joe stated.
 
    "You! I hate you old man! You stole my oppa away from me! You seduced him!" the guy screamed, pointing to the old man.
 
    "What the heck..." Eun Mi mumbled. 
 
    "Seduced?..." L.Joe asked.
 
    "YES! This old man seduced you didn't he oppa?! I hate you!"
 
    "Yo dude. Calm down right now!"  Eun Mi screamed, trying to shut him up.
 
    "You..You..You yelled at me!!!" he broke out crying.
 
    "WHAT?!"
 
    "Great job! Look at what you did! " L.Joe yelled.
 
    "He was already crying earlier!!" she argued back, shooting L.Joe a glare.
 
    "Guys...What is happening here?.." Chunji scratched his head in confusion.
 
    "Who are you?! Don't tell me you're trying to seduce my oppa too?!"
 
    "No you nuthead!" Eun Mi hollered.
 
    "Your're just jealous because he doesn't like you!" the guy claimed.
 
    "How the hell am I jealous?! He's practically my most hated person!" 
 
Ruckus broke out in the group. They were all screaming and hollering. Some passengers that passed by gave them weird looks.  "Mommy, why is there a guy with orange hair fighting with other people?" a little boy who walked by asked his mom.
 
    "Just walk past and don't make eye contact son. They're just crazy mental people."
 
    "HEY. I heard that!" L.Joe screamed. "Seriously. What do you all have against my orange hair?!"
 
    "It's because-" Eun Mi was about to shoot back an insult until she got interuppted. "L.JOE. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" the old man finally hollered, silencing the kids screaming.
 
    "Wait..how do you know my name?.. Old man..do I know you?" L.joe asked.
 
    "I'm your grandpa you nuthead!" he hollered, holding up his cane.
 
    "Oh..." L.Joe replied bluntly. "..Oh hi gramps! How are you doing?!" He smiled innocently at the old man.
 
    "DON'T YOU OH HI ME." L.Joe's grandpa then started chasing him and the kids around with his cane, trying to hit L.Joe.
 
    "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" he screamed, running after L.Joe.
 
Chunji, Eun Mi, and L.Joe ran away, dodging the cane.  L.Joe ran, then looked back and smiled at his grandpa. "SEE YOU ON CHRISTMAS GRAMPS~!" he cried.
 
After running for quite a while, they came to a stop. It was silent for a few minutes before Chunji and Eun Mi bursted out laughing, highfiving each other.
 
    "What?!" L.Joe cried.
 
    "THAT WAS SO FUN!" Chunji said.
 
They laughed uncontrollably, while L.Joe was standing there, arms crossed.
 
Stupid Jung Eun Mi. I need to get back at you somehow..Dare for Eun Mi..what dare should I make her do...hmm..something with love probably. Date?..nah.. too simple. Go steady? No..too weak... Aha! Marriage!
 
    "Eun Mi....dare or dare?.." I smirked. She stopped laughing right that moment. 
 
    "Dare.." 
 
    "Great. I dare you to go ask someone to marry you!"
 
She smiled. "That's easy! Imma go find-"
 
    "And by someone..I mean a priest."
 
Her face dropped.  "A priest?.."
 
    "Yup. Ask a priest to marry you."
 
    "But that's just.."
 
    "Ridiculous I know. Now hurry up."
 
She groaned, then stomped away. She stopped halfway in her tracks, then headed back to L.joe. He smirked, seeing her.  "Coming back here to admit defeat and become my slave?" 
 
    "No." she glared at him, then stepped on his foot hard. "You're the one that's going to be my slave."
 
L.Joe fell down and whimpered in pain. She smiled.
 
    "Oh yeah. And L.Joe. Screw you."
 

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Sorry it took long to get this chapter out ^^ It seems like we'll be updating once every week from now one :] And maybe two updates a week if we're free 

So keep the comments going! You may comment more then one time. Or two. Heck, comment as much as you want! We don't care! :3

Comment your favorite dare, give us some details, and why you like it. And..just go nuts! Be random! Have fun! ^^

When we come back, we want to see as much comments as possible in the comment section alright? ^^

Spam us with comments! Invade the comment boxes! :3

-iSoul