| it just gets crazier

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle

chapter five | it just gets crazier

 

[L.Joe  POV]
 
    "MWOH?! Hyung! You're gay?!"
 
    "No I am not gay."
 
    "But..but..you just said something about you being gay!"
 
    "Ricky. How many times must I have to explain this. I am not gay!"
 
   "But I just heard hyung said that you were gay!"
 
    "It's just a freakin' dare Eun Mi dared me to do."
 
    "Ohhhh. I almost thought you were gay for real. Because then. I would have to stay away from you."
 
    "Why?.."
 
    "Because I have such incredible beauty, I'm afraid you might me."
 
..............  Too much self confidence Ricky. Too much. 
 
    "CAP hyung! Do something about this!"
 
    "I can't!"
 
    "But I don't want to say I'm gay! I still have my reputation to mantain!"
 
    "You never had a reputation to start off with.."
 
    "YAH!!!"
 
Bad enough that Ricky isn't on my side, now CAP is teasing me too. How could life get any worse? Oh. I forgot. It already did.   "I don't want to say I'm gggaaayyy!!" I whined.
 
    "So you're agreeing to being my slave for 2 weeks?"
 
............ I don't know where Eun Mi came from but I swear she wasn't there 2 seconds ago...
 
    "This is so not faaaiiirrr!!"
 
    "Life's not fair so deal with it." she rolled her eyes.
 
    "I don't want to say I'm gay!"
 
    "Then say hello to 2 weeks of being my slave~" she said in a sing song voice.
 
    "No. No Slave. Never agreeing to being your slave. No. Nu-uh."
 
    "Then you better say your gay in front of the students."
 
    "But what if they take it seriously?!"
 
    "That's exactly the whole point~!" she skipped away. "I'm giving you 9 minutes to do this~!"
 
    "Why not a full ten minutes?!"
 
    "Because I like the number nine more then ten~"
 
That girl... I walked into the school with a sea of fangirls standing there screaming my name in every directions.
 
Jung Eun Mi. I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU.
 
I saw Eun Mi standing near the back of the crowd. She singled to her watch.  "EVERYONE! L.Joe had a very important announcement to make!" I heard her scream. I gritted my teeth. I am so getting you back. 
 
    "I'm gay.." I said softly, making it sound more like a whisper.
 
    "What?! I can't hear you!" she screamed.
 
Jung Eun Mi. Just wait till I get my hands on you. 
 
    "I'm gay..." I said, this time a bit louder.
 
    "Still can't hear you~"
 
    "I'M GAY! Do you hear me?! I freakin' gay!"
 
The fangirls let out a bunch of screams. They were screaming...and crying..and running around like maniacs...Man...Do you guys love me that much?
 
    "Oppa!"  I saw a guy step out from the crowd. I raised my eyebrow at him. Did he just call me oppa?
 
    "Uh...Shouldn't I be your hyung?..." I asked.
 
    "Ani! Oppa! You're gay too right?"
 
I slowly nodded my head.
 
   "Then we should get marrired! I love you~"
 
What.The..
 
     "Oppppaaaa~~" the guy started flinging himself towards me.
 
Oh shoot. I met the real deal... "NOOOOOOO!!!" I started to take a dash. 
 
So why am I panicking? Well....
 
There's a crazy gay guty chasing me and trying to get me to marry him! If you were me, you'd be panicking too "AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, trying to run even faster.
 
   "OPPA! SARANGHAE!" he..or she...or both...screamed.
 
    "I don't love you! Get awaayy!" I hollered back.
 
    "I love you! Marry me! Then we could have a bunch of kids~~!!" 
 
...................
 
    "And how the hell is that possible?!" I started cringing at the thought.
 
    "Nothing gets in the way of true love!" he...or she...or both...cried.
 
Okay. So should I call this heck of a human a she or a he? Hmm..I'm not sure. How about it? Yeah. Let's just stick with it.
 
    "OPPA! Wait for mee~"  "it" screamed after me.
 
I started sprinting. Why me? Out of all the people in this world! WHY MEE!  I turned around and look at "it." . . . That this is catching up! "Oh my god...I'm gonna die!!" I screamed outloud.
 
I felt a pair of arms reach out, about to grab me; fingers brushing against the back of my uniform. I looked straight ahead. STAIRS. There were stairs! Thank you to the person who invented stairs! I love you!
 
I jumped down the first 10 steps, then another 15. And thank to the lord, that gay gy tripped. It sent him tumbling down the stairs. I paused for a moment to look at him. Is that guy dead?...Because if he was I'm going to be in alot of trouble...
 
He looked up and smiled at me. "Oppa. Are you worrired about me?" Ok...maybe he's not dead after all. Which means..
 
    "AHHHHHHH!!!" The chase began once again.
 
    "Oppa! I'm catching up to you! Wait for me~~!!"
 
Oh god. No. No no NO NO NO!! "AHH! Get away from me you psycho nuthead!"
 
I am now officially scared. God. Budda. The person who created us humans. HELP ME!!!
 
I looked straight ahead and ran the fastest my legs could take me. I spotted Eun Mi standing there laughing. Oh you little..Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me.
 
    "What the- YAH!!" she screamed as I took a dash.
 
    "Why am I running with you?!" she screamed. I ignored her screaming and kept on running.
 
    "YAH! L.Joe! Why are I running?!" she screamed again.
 
    "I don't know! JUST RUN!!!"
 
I looked behind me and and saw that the pyscho nuthead was catching up to us.  "L.JOE! Slow down!" she complained, beginning to lag behind. She started to stop but my grip on her wrist tightened as I continued to drag her along.
 
    "WELL BEAR WITH IT! He catches me and we all die! Don't you want to live and see your precious Jonghyun one day?!"
 
That got her running.
 
   "Gaahh! This feels like the mile!" she whined.
 
I looked ahead. More stairs. "YAH! Stairs!" Eun Mi screamed.
 
    "JUST JUMP!" 
 
    "But..but..I CAN'T!" 
 
    "I'm gonna hold onto you. We have no choice so-"
 
I jumped down the 10 flights of stairs, pulling Eun Mi along with me. We landed safely onto the ground and started running again. We made a sharp turn at one of the hallways and hide inside one of the rooms on the corridors. We were breathing hard, nearly out of breath. I heared footsteps making their way towards our closet. 
 
    "Are we-" I put my hands over , muffling the sounds she was making.
 
    "Shh." I whispered. 
 
After a few minutes of silence, I checked to see if the coast was clear. I let out a sigh of relief. And just then I realized how close our bodies were against each other. I looked at her and smirked. She looked up, her eyes meeting my gaze.
 
    "What you staring at idiot."
 
I chuckled. 
 
    "And yah! What was all of that for?!" 
 
I shrugged. Honestly, I didn't know why I pulled her along with me. She rolled her eyes and let out a big sigh. Then, my face lit up in realization.I smirked as I inched closer to her. "You know what this means?.." 
 
Eun Mi gulped.
 
    "I won the dare this time..So..it's my turn..."
 
I came closer to her, bit by bit. "So Eun Mi..dare or dare?" I smirked.
 
    "Dare." she replied confidently. 
 
I leaned in closer.  "I dare you..to say L.Joe is the iest beast alive everytime someone says my name." Her eyes rounded.
 
    "What?.."
 
    "You heard me. L.Joe is the iest beast alive. Say that everytime someone says my name."
 
    "You have got to be kidding me..."
 
    "Nope. I'm serious as hell." I replied smugly.
 
Oh hell sweety. I just got my precious sweet revenge.
 
[Eun Mi POV]
 
I sighed as I walked into the classroom.
 
    “I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.” 
 
   “If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.” 
 
...Uhh..
 
I looked over to the other side of the room. L.Joe and Changjo were staring at each other. 
 
    “I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there, I’m going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.” L.Joe said.
 
Erm...what is happening here...
 
    "I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you.” Changjo added.
 
I..never knew L.Joe was actually gay...
 
    “I seem to have lost my phone number, can I have yours?”
 
Uh...gay moment..
 
    "Can I tie your shoe? Because I don't want you falling for anyone else."
 
Once again I repeat...gay moment..
 
    "Are you an artist? Because you're a masterpiece."
 
This is...awkward..
 
They continued staring at each other. I feel like I'm intruding a gay moment..
 
    "“Damn, if being y was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!" Changjo practically screamed.
 
    "Damn! I can't think of any other ones.." L.Joe sighed in defeation.
 
    "Yes! I won! Hyung had to buy me lunch!"
 
Huh?..
 
    "I just couldn't find any more cheesy pick up lines to beat that one!"
 
Wait..so that wasn't a gay moment just then?...
 
    "No it wasn't idiot." L.joe replied.
 
Wait..how did he know what I was thinking?..
 
    "I have magical unicorn powers. That's why."
 
He has magical unicorn powers?!
 
    "Yeah. it's because I came from Narnia."
 
Dude..is this guy reading my mind?...
 
    "No you're just saying your thoughts outloud."
 
Psh. Lies. I am not. 
 
    "You just did it again."
 
.....I should just shut up now. 
 
The students then started piling into the classroom. Some girls came over to talk to L.Joe and Changjo. Gah. Someone give me a bucket so I can gag. Their perfume scent is so strong. Kill me now.
 
    "Oppa! How are you today?" one of the girls batted her lashes at L.joe and gave him a smile. 
 
I rolled my eyes. Oh god. Her head then turned around and focussed on me as he scrunched her face in disgust.
 
    "Well, what are you doing here?" she asked. I could sense a bit of disgust in her voice.
 
    "Nothing. I'm suprised you still like him considering that he's gay." I started snickering at the memory. Ah. Good times.
 
She scoffed. "Gay? Yeah right. L.Joe here is perfectly straight. And not to mention that he's hot."
 
Oh god no.
 
She smiled at L.Joe.  "Isn't that right oppa?"
 
    "Yes, yes it is." he looked up at me, his signature smirk plastered all over his face. The girl walked away, winking at L.Joe along the way. I gulped.
 
    "Eun Mi. You know what to say don't you?" 
 
I swallowed my non existent saliva. "L.Joe is the iest beast alive.." I mumbled, almost barely audible.
 
    "What? I could make out what you were trying to say."
 
    "L.joe is the iest beast alive.." I said, this time a bit more louder.
 
    "What?!" He cupped his hands over his ears.
 
    "L.Joe is the iest beast alive!" I said, this time, loud and clear. His smirk turned into a satisfied grin.
 
Oh how I would like to murder you right now. If murdering was not a crime, I would kill you, then revive you, then after that kill you again. Then revive you for the third time. Then cut off your right arm and throw it in the Pacific Ocean, your left arm in the Atlantic Ocean, then feed your legs to the alligators, and then chop you up into a million of pieces and feed half of it to the lions and burn the other half. 
 
I let out a sigh of fustration as I sat down.  More students started to file into the classroom. I rested my head on my table, wanting to sleep.
 
     "Look at L.Joe's hair today! It's so perfect!" one of the girls chirped.
 
I groaned as I buried my head into my arms. Oh I can just imagine that smirk L.joe is wearing right now..  "L.Joe is the iest beast alive.." I said, not making eye contact with him. I heard a slight chuckle from him.
 
    "What are you saying? L.joe oppa's hair is perfect everyday!" another one exclamimed.
 
Not again...  "L.Joe is the iest beast alive.."
 
    "L.Joe is sooo hot!"
 
I gritted my teeth.  "L.joe is the iest beast alive."
 
    "L.Joe oppaaa~~ His name is so cool sounding too!"
 
    "L.Joe.Is.The.iest.Beast.Alive." I heard laughter coming out from his mouth. 
 
I'm not going to lie. I am getting fustrated. Why won't these girls shut up. L.Joe this. L.Joe that. Can you guys not ramble on and on about him for just one second! He's already a pain to my eye and now he's becoming a pain to my ear as well!
 
    "He's like so hot!"
 
    "Oh course L.Joe is hot!"
 
I gritted my teeth. "L.joe is the iest beast alive..."
 
    "I know right! L.Joe is so cool! He's like the hottest guy ever! I mean just look at him."
 
ALRIGHT. This is it.
 
"Will you guys just shut up?! Is L.Joe all that you can talk about?! For goodness sake! Do all you people even have lives?! Does the world revolve around him?! There are so many things that is more worthy of talking about then that poodle! Like, I don't know. Dinosaurs?! Or maybe hobos! Talk about the freakin' history of Korea for the heck of it! I don't freakin care! I don't want to hear the work L.Joe coming out of your mouth!" I screamed, totally loosing it.
 
The whole room turned silent.All of the students eyes were on me.
 
    "That was so disrespectful towards L.Joe oppa!"
 
    "She was bad mouthing L.Joe!"
 
    "Oh my gosh! How dare she talk about L.Joe that way!"
 
    "AHHHHHH!!!!! L.JOE IS THE IEST BEAST ALIVE! L.JOE IS THE IEST BEAST ALIVE. L.JOE IS THE IEST. BEAST. ALIVE!!!! HAPPY NOW?! STOP SAYING HIS NAME!!!"
 
    "Do you even know who he is?!" I heard one of the girls say.
 
I stomped towards her.
 
    "Yes I do. Lee Byunghyun, otherwise known as L.Joe although I have no idea of how he even got that name. Kingka of T.O.P High. The orange haired Poodle."
 
She made a shocked face.
 
   "Yes you heard me. Oranged. Haired. Poodle."
 
    "How is he a poodle?! He's like the hottest thing ever!" a blonde haired girl sitting at the far side of the classroom exclaimed.
 
I made my way towards her.
 
    "Puh-lease. I have a stuff animal at home that's hotter then this dude. And girl, if you are ever thinking he'd look hot without a shirt, I suggest you go to the doctor because I'm almost sure that you've got a head cucussion."
 
The whole room started to turn into a rucuss, with students yelling all over the place.
 
    "L.Joe is the hottest guy ever! What are you talking about!" one of the girls cried.
 
    "Stop saying his name for heaven's sake!" I yelled back.
 
    "What's wrong? L.Joe. L.Joe. L.Joe!" another girl screamed.
 
    "GAH! Shut up for a moment will you?!" I hollered back.
 
    "Dinosaurs are awesome!" some random dude whose name I forgot exclaimed.
 
    "They don't even exist!"
 
    "Shut up about L.Joe!"
 
    "Buy me a cupcake!"
 
    "OH SAY CAN YOU SEE?~ BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!~~" 
 
    "Shut up Chun Seuk!" I screamed, giving him my well known death glare. He climbed down from his chair.
 
    "What? I was just singing the national anthem..."
 
    "What does the national anthem have to do with this topic?!"
 
What is with people in changing subjects so quick. First we're talking about L.Joe, then about poodles, then poodles, then now to national anthems.  L.Joe. poodles. National anthems. How nice. Wait...L.Joe. Poodles. National anthems...Aha.
 
I walked over to L.Joe's desk. He was sitting there, with a smirk on his face. Oh, I know just what will wipe that smirk right off your face. "L.Joe. You. Run around the whole school singing the national anthem."
 
He gave me a What-the-heck-did-you-just-say look.
 
I smirked. "Here. Let me repeat it for you a bit more slowly. L.Joe. I dare you. To run around the whole school . Singing. The National. Anthem."
 
Some of the fangirls were screaming in the background. I turned around and gave them the what the heck look. "You guys are happy he's going to be running around singing the national anthem?.."
 
They all squealed and nodded their heads. I turned back around. Okay. I am now, officially crepped out.
 
    "I'm supposed to run around the whole school singingthe national anthem...?.."
 
I smiled and nodded my head.
 
    "But...? Really?"
 
I smiled and nodded my head once again.
 
    "NO. I don't want to run around ."
 
    "But that's what makes it funny!"
 
He shoke his head.  "No. I'm okay with the dare but don't make me run around ."
 
    "Hm...good point. My eyes will be ruined forever if I see you ..Okay. I can let the part go this time. Leave your boxers on, but take off your jeans and shirt. But, in return, take away that L.Joe is the iest beast alive dare."
 
    "WHAT?! I can't do that! That dare was pure enjoyment!"
 
    "Then, hurry up and go strip yourself and start running around singing the national anthem."
 
He stayed slient for a way. "Fine."he growled, "I'll let that dare pass. Consider yourself lucky."
 
I smiled to myself at my victory. "5th period PE. I want to see a poddle running around half singing the national anthem." I smiled.
 
He gave me a death glare. I smiled back innocently. Oh,this day just got better.
 
[L.Joe POV]
 
Here I am, standing in the middle of the hallway, with only my boxers on. I saw some girls walk by, giggling. Shut up people. Is the sight of a high school guy with dinosaur boxers really that funny? And why do I have dinosaur boxers? Don't even ask.
 
I tightened my grip around the megaphone. Yes.Megaphone. Eun Mi handed me a megaphonne, so that I could run around singing into it. She's more like an evil genius than a regular high school girl to me.
 
How in the world did she come up with this dare? And why the hell are national anthems involved in here? Plus,I don't even know the lyrics to the anthem that well. What was it? Oh say can you see,by the dawn early light. What so proudly we hailed..at the twilights..last ...seeming?..reeming.. wait..leeming? Is that even a word?.. 
 
Oh whatever.I'll just make up words along the way. I sighed. Better get this over with.
 
I took a dash down the halls, the megaphone hovering over my mouth. I openedmy mouth and started singing as loud as I could. "Oh say can you see?~ By the dawns early light! What so proudly we hailed! Dinosaurs are so awesome!~"  Wait...I don't think those are the lyrics..
 
Students in the hallway stared at me as if I was some kind of crazy maniac. The people in the classrooms poked their heads outside to see what all the commotion was about. I continued with the anthem.Heck, even the teachers and principal was watching me!
 
   "WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STARS!~ THROUGH THE BLAH BLAH BLAH RIGHT~ OR THE LALA WE WATCHED~ IT'S SO LALA BLAH BLAH BLAH~" I kept on running around the hallways, singing. Apparently, I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into some random dude. We both fell down on the ground. 
 
    "So, I went away to California for two years, and came back to be greeted by L.Joe running around singing the national anthem?" the guy said. I looked up to see who the voice belonged to.
 
    "Chunji?.."
 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES: I was in a rush to finish it today for you guys ^^ Hope you liked it! We'll be updating a whole lot more often! Next chapter coming out sometime this week~:]
 
And what was your favorite dare so far? Leave comments in the comment section below about your favorite dare and why is was your favorite.
 
-iSoul