| just a regular school day

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle
chapter two | just a regular school day
 

 
[ Eun Mi POV ]
 
 

I groaned as I heard a my alarm playing SHINee's Dazzling Girl. 

Ugh. I was having a dream about being in Shinee World until I got woken up by SHINee's song. How ironic is that?

"I want to sleep more.." I mumbled, snuggling even deeper in my covers. Man, I hate school mornings..

.....

I abruptly sat up on my head and grabbed my alarm clocked, staring at it.

"OH GOD. It's freakin 7:45! I'm gonna be late!" I screamed, scrambling to push my covers off. "Got to get rea-- UMPH." I fell off my bed and onto the floor, landing with a thump.

"..that hurt.." I pouted, rubbing the back of my head. "Never mind that! Gonna be late!"

I started running around my room frantically, putting on my uniform and brushing my hair after finishing the regular routines. My alarm was set to wake me up at 7:20, yet I somehow always manage to sleep through it. Man, I seriously have got to stop doing that. Maybe if I plugged the alarm in my speakers an have it blast throughout my room..Oh wait. I don't have any speakers..

I mentally face palmed myself at my stupidness. I ran into my brother's room to wake him up. I slammed the door of his bedroom open.

"Eun Jo! Wake up and get ready before.." I shouted but then stopped when I realized the room was empty. Oh my god! Did he get kidnapped?! I started panicking before I noticed a post - it - note on his desk. 

- Noona. You thought I was kidnapped right? Sheesh. I'm not a kid. I tried waking you up but since you were sleeping like a pig, I left first. Shessh pig noona. Good luck getting to school. Don't be late ;] -

That little kid. Tch. The boy went before telling me. Just wait until I see you after school Eun Jo. You will face the wrath of Eun Mi. Oh right..

"GOD. I'M GONNA BE LATE." Grabbing a piece of toast, I slipped on my black converse before running off to school. 

Walking into the music room, I found that Mi Kyong was already there waiting for me. She was being bother by Chun Seuk again.

"Mi Kyong! I have a joke for you! What happened to the frog's car?" Chun Seuk asked. You're gonna have to respond to the guy.. He keeps on bothering you when you don't.

"What?"

"IT GOT TOAD AWAY! Get it?" ... Lame Chun Seuk. Lame. As expected of him. I met Chun Seuk about a year ago and up until now, I still couldn't get used to him. He can be described as annoying, annoying, annoying, and annoying. Oh! Have I mentioned that he's annoying yet? 

"Eun Mi!" he screamed, running towards me the moment he caught a glimspe of me.

"No Chun Seuk! Get away from me!" I yelled, making an 'x' with my hands for self defense. That guy is creepy, even to the touch. Not that any of us would want to touch him. Like.. ew.

I noticed Mi Kyong being so quiet and asked. "What's the matter?" 

"Cause Chun Seuk told me one of his lame frog jokes again." she reported. We all laughed but I knew Mi Kyong had another point of view.

 In her world, there's an existion of a place called Froggie land. But there are black frogs tryng to take over the world and Froggie Land. The origin of Froggie Land is SHINee's Minho and Minho is the famous and hot prince of the land. She's content with the fact. AND YES IT'S A FACT. IT'S A HARDCORE FACT. Well..to Mi Kyong at least. We all have messed up brains..

Min Kyu, another friend of mine, arrived soon after and we hung out in the music room until the bell rang. Hello the hell called school.

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

"JUUNNNNGGG EUUNNN MIII!!!"

I smiled to myself as I heard the scream coming from the other end of the hallway. My giggles soon turned into loud laughs and I found myself sitting in my seat laughing like a mental person.

Remember yesterday? When L.Joe had repainted my seat and I sat down without know that the paint was still wet? 

Well my friend, poodle boy had just got the taste of his own medicine.

The door of the classroom bursted open to reveal L.Joe standing there. The word 'pissed' was practicially written all over his face.

"Jung. Eun Mi." he growled, stomping over to my desk in the classroom. I faked a smile and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Yes?~" I cooed in a pitchy high voice.

"Brat." he spat in my face as I smiled at him.

"Aw~ What happened to the 'hey what's up beautiful?~' " I asked in a singsong voice as he furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Hey watch it there poodle. You're gonna get wrinkles if you keep on making that face." I stated in my normal tone, dropping the girly act.

"You are so dead." he scowled as I kept my straight face.

"Well you're clearly blind since I'm still here and obviously not dead." 

"You're such a ." he growled as I scrunched my face at him. "Well you must be a bastard." I shot back.

"Stupid." he hissed. "Idiot!"

"Ugly!"

"Says that one who had orange hair!"

He gasped, touching the hair that layed on top of his head. "Hey! My orange hair is awesome!"

"Oho. Really? You're just a poodle!"

"Poodle?!"

"Yes! ORANGE. HAIRED. POODLE!" His face turned completely blank after I finished my last sentence. I stepped on his foot. Yes. Feel the pain. Just feel the pain.

L.Joe and I started arugeing until we made it out into the hallway. How? You asked me, I ask who?

People were staring at us as we argued. Some laughing because of the weird insults we threw at each other while other - ahem the girls - were cheering for their beloved L.Joe on the side lines. Just how stupid can the female population get nowadays?

"You know what. I'm heading to class now. A lot better than wasting my time talking to someone like you. So now if you would kindly move out of the way before I start introducing my fist to your face."

I tried walking but he still stood in my path. Just how stubborn can this guy get? I looked at him, noticing there was a slight twinkle in his eyes. Alright, what is this guy going to do now? Because if he does something weird I swear to God I wil--

....

Lee Byunghyun. I'm so sending you to hell.

L.Joe had suddenly bent down and pulled up my skirt. And even worse, the wind just happens to help him by flapping my skirt so all the students can see!

Now don't get me wrong. I love nature. When it's not messing with me! And ladies and gentlemen, nature is obviously messing with me right now! 

L.Joe leveled to my height and smirked. Ugh. Please allow me to wipe that smirk off of the bastard's face right now. "Gotcha. Brat." he smirked in victory as I furrowed my eyebrows and shot him a death glare.

"See you later, beautiful~" he cooed, chuckling before walking away.

Just you watch Lee Byunghyun. I will get to back.I swear to God I will get you back good.

I quickly walked down the hallway, avoiding eye contact with anyone. A guy whistled as he watched me pass. "Hey. Nice you got there." I whipped my head around, giving him my well known death glare. "Kindly shut the up because I'd be please to shut you up myself. "

I heard him chuckle as stormed off. Min Kyu came in the class soon afterward, sitting down right next to me. "Hey Eun Mi."

"Hey."

"What's wrong? Did something bad happen?"

"If you count L.Joe flipping your skirt up for the school to see as something good, then I wouldn't say I'm in bad condition right now."

She sighed. "Are you seriously going to continue with these pranks? They seem really dangerous." 

"Hell yeah I'm continueing. There's no way I'm backing down to him. If I do then he'll think that he won and start thinking all highly of himself again."

She chuckled as I gave her a puzzled expression.  "What?" I titled my head. 

"It's funny seeing you get all worked up over him. And you're mean to him. I find it amusing since you're never been like this before."

I pouted. "Just exactly whose side of you on?~ He was the one that started it first!" I argued but as interupted by the bell. First period was English. English right in the morning. Isn't my life wonderful?

List of things to get back at L.Joe It has to be a lot more humilating tthen flipping my pants up for the whole world to see. Hmm..
 
-Classic Kick Me note on his back?.. Hmm...I wouldn't be able to get close enough to do that so..that's off of the list
 
-Let him slip on a banana peel?..Hmm...No..He would see that..
 
-Trip him! Really girl? You call that revenge?! 
 
Hmm... A smirk appeared on my place. Maybe, having a dog was useful after all.. I sat in class smiling to myself. Oh, this is not the end of it yet sweety. Hella no.
 
- - - - - -
 
 
Ehehehehehehe.....hehehe...hahaha...HAHAHAHA!!
 
Does it look like I'm normal right now? No. I'm like a little kid who was given way too much sugar.
 
I started giggling to myself. Oh I can't wait!
 
Chun Seuk came running out of the PE room to me. "I got it for you! Hurry up and run!"
 
"Thanks Chun Seuk. Good dog."
 
Okay, now you're asking me what the heck is going on here? Well, it's simple. I asked Chun Seuk to go into the boys PE since L.Joe also has the PE period with me. And guess what I told him to do.
 
That's right.
 
Chun Seuk took L.Joe's PE clothes . And guess what happens next.
 
Oh yeah. This is the good part.
 
Sure enough, I saw L.Joe running out of the PE locker room, half . Well yeah, I let him keep his pants on. I don't want to look at a poodle. That's just gross.
 
I smirked and yelled out to him. "L.Joe! You looking for THIS?" I screamed, holding his clothes up for him to see.
 
His eyes narrowed at me."Why you...." 
 
And so that began our wild chase.
 
I started running, while a half poodle was runnig behind me. We passed by people and they looked at us as if we were maniacs. Okay maybe not me, but definately L.Joe.
 
"OH MY GOSH! GUYS! L.JOE OPPA IS SHIRTLESS! SO HOT!"
 
Please. Someone give me a bucket. Excuse me while I go gag my guts out. You call this hot?  I have a stuffed bear at home that is waaaaayyyy hotter then this dude.
 
As we ran towards the far side of the school, I started getting slower, as he started catching up to me. Hey. Don't blame me for not being an athletic person. Oh wait, it is kind of my fault. Okay that's not important right now! I mentally curse as I realized L.Joe was catching up to me.
 
Oh . He's going to touch me and I'm going to get infected with that stupid poodle's germs! Ew ew ew!
 
He caught ahold of me and tackled me down towards the ground. So now he was on top of me....This is a very awkward position... Not to mention.. I'm getting L.Joe germs right now. Eww.
 
"You little brat..Taking my clothes like that. Good thing I have a good body. Girls still drool over me."
 
I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on. I have a stuffed bear at home that is hotter then you."
 
 l looked again. This position is just awkward... "Now would you mind getting off of me. Your stupidity might rub off onto me if you we stay like this for too long." I said.
 
"Why would I want to get off?"
 
 "Oh so you're saying you like this?"
 
"Hell No!!"
 
" you!" I screamed in fustration.
 
"What time?" ......... "Cause I'm actually ready anytime,baby."
 
 "Ew ew ewwww! Stupid, freaky, weird, half poodle!"
 
He chuckled and finally got off me. HALLELUJAH!  "You are so paying back for this brat."
 
    "I'll be waiting bastard."
 
I smirked and headed back towards PE class. Oh sweet sweet revenge.
 
 

 
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Okay..I lied when I said we'll be updating yesterday....Sorry! But..this chapter was long..and..we were trying to think of what to write ^^'
 
Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! Subscribe and COMMENT~
-iSoul