| teasing

Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle

 

chapter seventeen | teasing

 
[ L.Joe's POV ]
 
I pulled away after a few seconds, smirking in victory. I looked at Eun Mi, chuckling to myself because of her face.
 
If you're asking me why I did that, I honestly don't know. It oddly felt right at the moment. Something just told me to just lean in and close the gap between the two of us. Plus, I was curious of her reaction. Maybe that's why I just love messing around with her. Her reactions are always worth it all.
 
And let me tell you, her reaction this time? Best one I've seen by far.
 
Her face was flustered the moment I pulled away and her eyes were narrowed at me. I could practically see the fire in them. Her eyes were screaming anger and "I will get revenge." Everyone in the room was silent, most of them speechless while Hyuna had already fainted. 
 
Eun Mi let out a scream and started cursing and blabbering inchorent things that no human brain except her's can understand. She then started running around the room like a maniac while I laughed at her. Can you believe she actually laid on the floor and started rolling around? The things she does is just hilarious I tell you. She came up to me, her face telling me that she was about to kill me.
 
"This is for what happened earlier." she screamed as she slapped my cheek. 
 
"This is for you being you." she slapped me again.
 
"And this is just for existing!" she yelled out one last time, giving me another slap across the face before storming off outside the cabin, loudly slamming the door shut on her way out.
 
"God that woman." I mumbled to myself, caressing the cheek she slapped. It hurts since she slapped me three times. Not to mention it was really hard. But I soon started chuckling to myself and smirked.
 
"But that was so totally worth it."
 
[ Eun Mi POV ] 
 
That bastard. Definitely the devil's son. Or maybe the devil himself... Yep, sounds like a reasonable explanation. He's just doing that to mess with me. That retard. 
 
More random words and a string of cussing came out of my mouth and I found myself under a tree, punishing myself for being so stupid to go out when it's still raining. Goddamn it...Just my luck...
 
"Eun Mi!" I looked to the owner of the voice. Oh it's Myungsoo.
 
He ran towards me,an umbrella in his hands. Covering me with the protection of the umbrella, he looked at me with a concern look.
 
"You okay?" 
 
I gaped at him. "...Of course not!" I responded and lightly hit him. I can't hit L too hard for some reason... But I can with that poodle. Give me a million bucks and I'll be sure to kill him for you. I unconsciously frowned and stared at the ground.
 
L smiled and looked at me with smug look. "Man,you should have seen the look on your face when that happened~" 
 
My head shot up and I immediately slapped his arm."Yah!" 
 
"Ow...Slapping is a mean thing, you know" He nursed spot the where I had slapped him and looked at me again.
 
"Ah~ No wonder you're single, you'll slap the guy every time he kisses you," L commented. I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue.  
 
"You're just asking to get slapped. You know that?" 
 
L smiled lightly once more, indicating he was just joking. His smile felt contagious for some weird reason. Whenever he smiled, I just felt a smile forming on my face too.
 
"..Thanks..." I mumbled while looking in the rain.
 
"I'm sorry, what?" he cupped his ear, telling me to speak louder.
 
"Thanks!" I yelled in his ear and took off again. But this time with L's umbrella.
 
"Yah! Eun Mi!!" I heard him yell after me as a small giggle escaped my mouth. 
 
The rain stopped after a few hours. I ignored L.Joe for the whole day after the incident. I spent the entire day just throwing glares and cursing at him in secrecy to get all my angry out, but that was clearly wasn't working.
 
It was dinner time at the campsite and everyone was gathered around for dinner. Hyuna and her girls were throwing me daggers from their table as I gave them my famous gag face. 
 
"Hey hunny bunny. Have you seen L anywhere?" Woohyun came over, swinging his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him blankly before throwing his off my shoulder. God. That boy is so greasy, even to the touch.
 
"What's with you and cheesy names? And no I haven't. He might be in the tent still. Need me to get him?" I asked as he smiled and nodded. 
 
I headed towards the tent L.Joe and L were sharing. Hyuna had moved into a cabin with 4minute since the camp leaders realized that having her share a tent with me wasn't the best idea. Took them long enough to realize that. Now all they need to do is get her out of the team and all well ends well.
 
I slowly zipped up the tent, praying silently for L.Joe to not be in there. The last person I want to see right now is him. I zipped the tent open and stuck my head inside.
 
"Hey Myungsoo, Woohyun's calling you fo---"
 
Holy crap.
 
My eyes widened at the sight as my face started to heat up. Standing in front of me was a half L.Joe with only his jeans on. His shirt was halfway pulled over his head, revealing his toned chest. Why did I not notice how fit he was before?
 
Now to think about it, why am I even so flustered? I've seen him in only his boxers before and yet I didn't feel anything. It must be because of the two incidents earlier. Oh god dammit L.Joe. See what you're doing to me?!
 
And god just happens to have to make him turn his head in my direction. He smirked when he saw me standing there with my mouth open.
 
"I'm hot aren't I?" he asked arrogantly as I scoffed. Okay, maybe his chest is really toned but that doesn't make up for his arrogant and bastard-like personality. 
 
"As if."
 
"So, why are you looking for me? Can't get enough of my beautiful face?" 
 
I scoffed. That guy is unbelievable I tell you. 
 
"Go find a doctor for that Prince syndrome of yours poodle. I was here looking for Myungsoo." 
 
I could have sworn that his face became grouchy at the mention of L. God. What does that poodle have against him?
 
"Whatever. I'm going now. Dinner's already being served so come out or you'll loose your food." I said flatly, about to walked away until I felt L.Joe grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the tent. 
 
"Yah. What the heck!" I yelled at him. I turned around to walk away again but his grip on my wrist tightened.
 
"Let me go. Hurry up and go out. I told you it's dinner time." 
 
He pulled on my arm, bringing me up face to face with him. I gasped as he smirked at me.
 
"What if I said I wanted you for dinner?" 
 
I gaped at him before scoffing. "Isn't there at least one thing that can come out of your mouth and not end up being erted, arrogant, or plain stupid?"
 
He chuckled lightly before letting me go. I sighed in relief and walked towards the door until I tripped over a backpack. God is just not on my side today now is he?
 
I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me, preventing me from falling. I looked up and saw L.Joe's face right in front of mine. We stayed in that position for a few seconds before he blurted out something stupid once again.
 
"Are you going to get up or what? You're heavy."
 
"Who asked you to help me?!" I furrowed my eyebrows at him before pushing him, resulting to the both of us to loosing balance. We ended up on the ground, him on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted with L.Joe's face. 
 
And now I realize how much of an awkward position we were in. Imagine how awkward if someone were to walk in on us right now..
 
"Oppa~ Are you in here?~"
 
...Great Eun Mi. You jinxed it.
 
Hyuna's eyes widened as she saw the position L.Joe and I were in. I immediately pushed him off me, dusting my clothes right after.
 
"What were you two planning to do?.." she asked in her bratty voice, raising her eyebrow while crossing her arms over her chest.
 
"We lost balance and he fell on me. End of the story. Now out of the way." I pushed her out of my way before proceeding to find L. I have so much luck don't I?
 
L turned out to already be at the table with Infinite by the time I was back. Dinner went by normally, with the constant stupid comments from L.Joe, whinny complaints from Minwoo, and daggers being thrown towards me from Hyuna. , you're just jealous.
 
We all sat in little groups by the many campfires outside. Sitting next to Minwoo, I felt comfortable. 
 
"Mi Mi~ Hey Mi Mi~ Mii Miii~~" 
 
Okay scratch that. But still, even as childish as this guy seems, my heart can't help but be at ease when he's here. I was having a fair time, that is until a certain retarded poodle came and plopped right next to me. 
 
“Oh great...” I muttered to myself,gritting my teeth. I could feel the latter’s eyes on me with that usual smirk of his.
 
“Yah, ,” I turned my head and glared at the retard.” Scoot,” He simply said while making the sweeping gesture with his hands.
 
“Are you kidding me? Even a blind person can see that there’s no more room left. If it’s bothering you that much, I suggest you go back to hell. That is where you came from.” I sneered at him. 
 
He glared at me, while I stared back icily. That continued for a while until someone suggested that we play Truth or Dare. 
 
“What?! No!” I broke out of the staring contest and pouted to the group.
 
“Come on Mimi~ It’ll be fun~” Minwoo held onto my shoulders and gave an assuring smile. 
 
“Clearly you’re definition of fun is from another planet.” I mumbled. I stood up and was about to walk away until L.Joe grabbed onto my arm. 
 
"Ya. Stay." he ordered as I raised my eyebrow at him.
 
"Why should I?"
 
"Clearly, you've forgotten that you're the slave and I'm still the master. And as the master, I'm commanding you to stay." 
 
I groaned in frustration and sat down. The game started as I glared at L.Joe. Maybe if I glare hard enough, it might burn a hole into his head. 
 
The game started and  people threw unanswerable questions at another and laughed at each other’s silliness. I couldn’t help but smile too.
 
“Okay, L.Joe,truth or dare,” L said as he looked at the poodle with a smirk. L.Joe returned the smirk.
 
“Truth.”
 
“What’d you eat for dinner?”  
 
“Idiot, you were there with me.” L.Joe retorted.
 
“That’s right. This, my friends,” L pointed to L.Joe's face,” is the result of a poison apple.”
 
The crowd screamed “oh” as they laughed and L.Joe gave L the look of death. That's right poodle. You got burned. My eyes met Myungsoo's and he gave me a wink. I giggled as L.Joe glared at me. I shrugged in response and the game continued.
 
"Eun Mi, truth or dare." Sungyeol asked me, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
No more dare. I've had enough creepy dares from L.Joe and I'm not going there again.
 
"Truth."
 
"Hm..." he tapped his chin, thinking. "Aha! I got one!"
 
"So.. Eun Mi.. Who was your first kiss?"
 
.......
 
Dear God, can you just kill me right here and now? 
 
"What's the punishment if I don't answer?"
 
"Hm.. You've got to kiss all the boys present here right now."
 
I widened my eyes. "What kind of punishment is that?!" I screamed at him while Woohyun winked at me.
 
"I don't mind that~"  Woohyun cooed.
 
Oh god. Namgrease arrives once again.
 
"So? Eun Mi? We're waiting~" Sungyeol urged for my answer.
 
I took a deep breath. Curse my life.
 
"Hey L.Joe." I tapped L.Joe's shoulder, making him turn around to face me. Right when he turned around, I gave him a slap across the face. I pointed to L.Joe.
 
"That guy."
 

 
AUTHOR'S NOTES: sorry for the late update! O A O But.. updates today since...
 
IT'S L.JOE'S BIRTHDAY IN KOREA! My poodle is growing up so fast! Congratulations for being one more year too old for me.. ;A;
 
Happy reading~! And oh, we need some ideas and opinions from you guys~
 
We kind of realized the reason the story isn't getting so many view of subscribers was because it's title wasn't catchy enough. So, we decided to change the title of this story to something else.
 
The only one I could think of so far is " Once Upon an Arrogant Poodle "
 
So, we need so help from you guys ^^; What do you think about the title? Idk about it myself.. And are there any titles you can suggest for us? O u O
 
Comments give us motivations~! See you in the next update!
 
-iSoul