Black Confession 9

Black Confession

Dinner time was here again. The last time Haemin ever stepped into the canteen was the time when she was discovered a human. She never ever stepped into the canteen anymore ever since that day. What did she eat? She only drank water, lots of water to keep herself alive. Sunggyu and Dongwoo were the only ones treating her slightly better other than Woohyun. Haemin sighed and walked down the hallway, her notebook and the rules book in her hand. She straightened her skirt and sighed once again. She had no friends, she had no true friends in Paradise High. She felt hungry again, her stomach grumbling for food but she couldnt go to the canteen. All the bloody food werent meant for her. Just then, the kindest vampire of Infinite appeared and gently took her hand, directing her to the roof deck. * Only you treat me so good without tasting my blood first... * Haemin thought as she glanced Woohyun's face. He brought her to the rood deck and the rest of Infinite was there. There was a table with bloody food in the middle. The sight of it made Haemin wanted to puke. 

' Its okay~ Dongwoo's power is fire~ ' Woohyun whispered and lightly squeezed her hand alittle. In seconds with Dongwoo's fire, the meat was cooked, without any blood with it. He made her sit down and asked her to eat. Woohyun smiled gently to her which made her heart skipped abit. Picked up her fork, she ate as fast as she could as she havent eaten anything decent for days. While Haemin was eating her food, Infinite were feasting on bloody food a few distance away from her too.' Thank you for the food~ ' She whispered and apparently, they heard it.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo were smiling, Woohyun too. Eye smiles everywhere but the bad thing always happen right after the good thing. Hoya and Sungyeol took the chance, each grabbing each of her wrists and there they go, their fangs sank into her wrists, her blood. She gasped in shock and winced alittle. After Hoya and Sungyeol were done, it was L and Sungjong. She winced in pain again. Infinite had tasted her blood that day at the roof deck except for Woohyun. L nearly puked her blood out. He's the only one that found her blood weird. Infinite had her blood and when she thought she had a little peace from now on, she remembered what Chunji said. It was Ricky's, Chunji's, CAP's turn but she dont know when she'll be attacked by them.

After dinner, they went into the library where the fireplace was. No one dared to go near because the place was Infinite's territory. 

' I havent get to know your name~ ' Sungyeol hissed, he wasnt being friendly. * Do vampired blood first without knowing their prey's name? * Haemin rolled her eyes, keeping her hands near her dagger in case anything dangerous happens. 

' Jung Hae Min... 100% human~ and I hate vampires very much... ' Haemin hissed back and pouted. The word ' hate vampires ' made Sungjong uncomfortable and his fangs were seen again. Hoya patted him on the shoulder asking him to relax. * I'll make you love vampires sooner or later~ * Sunggyu and Dongwoo thought in sync. There was silence before Sunggyu broke it. Haemin kept playing the dagger in her hand probably because she was nervous or afraid something dangerous might happen. 

' Lets make a deal~ ' Sunggyu gave her a smile with his eye smile too. Sunggyu's eye smile were seen much often after Haemin appeared in Paradise High and he had heard her blood. How can blood satisfy the leader this much? ' What deal? ' L shrugged and his lips. * something to do with Haemin? * 

' My power and ability is Tracker and Wind and I Dont know why I cant track you down so in order for me to see you, you have to appear infront of me everytime... That would be better~ ' Sunggyu stated and the rest got what he meant and he passed to next person to do the talking. * Wyy do I have to appear infront of you?  If I could, I would be hiding from you guys~ * She thought annoyingly. 

' Im the controller and fire and I couldnt control you~ so please,, if i want you to move please do so because I'll use fire if nothing goes my way~ ' Dongwoo snapped, his eyes turned red. He was agitated and Sungjong calmed him down. Next was Woohyun and he just smiled at her. 

' Im the healer of Infinite and thats all~ ' Woohyun smiled gently to Haemin and her heart skipped a beat again. She smiled alittle back making Woohyun's heart skipped abit. Dongwoo too. * so you're the healer and nothing else... is that why you treat me so good? * She kept thinking. 

' Im the lie detector and water.. and it benefits you because if you're lying I couldnt detect your lie~ so if you can please say the truth. Lying is bad for health~ ' Hoya said, with his eyeborws up. * so he's the lie detector but couldnt detect me.. * Haemin smirked alittle, happily planning something in mind. 

' You prolly know what my abilityies are already when we first met.. and let get this to you again.. I CANT READ YOUR MIND! you cooperate and tell us what you're thinking and is the best for you~ and I MEANT IT! ' Sungyeol's eyes were red, prolly agitated just like Dongwoo. 

' Invisibilty and ability to see the future... but not yours... and stay away from me! '  L hissed and disappeared right away, leaving Sungyeol and Hoya chuckling away. It was the maknae of Infinite, Sungjong. 

' Mood manuplilation and Ice~ And i wonder why my winks wont do the magic on you~ you cant seem to fall head over heals for me~ and count yourself.. I dont fancy nunas~ I wont bother you unless if itss your blood~ ' Sungjong gave Haemin a wink and she smiled. ' GREAT! I've got things to do! See ya tomorrow~ ' Off she goes, leaving quickly as possible back to her dorm. * Count myself unlucky to stay in the last room of this corridor. The whole stretch was all Infinite's rooms~ * She breathed in hard, kicking the wall and locked her door.

* Can Humans be with Vampires? * Woohyun was thinking of Haemin the whole night. Oh. Vampires dont sleep.

* Why do you hate vampires so much? We're just like humans except that we eat and drink blood~  * Dongwoo and Sunggyu thought in sync again. Hhoya could read their minds and he sighed too. Myungsoo was nowhere to be seen that night after he told Haemin to stay away from him. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 9 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Keep the comments coming in~~ (: Seems like not one not two but three vampires fallen for a human?