Black Confession 15

Black Confession

Haemin regained consciousness, jerking up from the bed, finding Sunggyu in her room. She suffered too much shock, couldnt open and talk. Sunggyu tried his best to smile, giving his best eyesmiles to her and making her feel better. * You didnt die!~ * Sunggyu was as happy as anyone else and his heart thumped fast, a tear slipped down his face. Haemin titled her head when she saw his tears. * A vampire is crying? * She thought and her eyes widdened when she saw scars and wounds on Sunggyu's body. 

Haemin forced herself to get off the bed and managed to walk towards him and gently took his hand. Sunggyu felt the electricity ran down his hand and he blushed alittle. She signed the words ' Thank you ' onto his hand with her fingers and gave him alittle smile. Sunggyu felt bad as the bite mark on Haemin's neck was not yet fully healed but he knew as long as she didnt die, everything was fine. 

' Let's go to the garden~ ' Sunggyu's voice was as soft as candyfloss and held Haemin's hand, leading the way to Paradise High's garden. There for the first time, Haemin exhaled the sweet scent of the beautiful flowers, butterflies flying around which made her flinched alittle. She didnt like butterflies. Sunggyu chuckled at her cuteness. * She didnt like butterflies~ * He smiled at her with his eyesmile. She blushed once again. 

' Close your eyes~ ' He instructed her, plucking three roses and held it right infront of Haemin. 

' You can open now~ ' He instructed again and showed Haemin his best smiles. She gasped at suddeness. She tilted head curiously. 

' 3 roses~  I like you... and I love you... ' Sunggyu 's heart was beating fast, his face was red from the blushing. She signed the ' thank you ' onto his hands again.

Just then, Myungsoo appeared in a swift, disturbing Sunggyu. He let out a growl showing his fangs, making Myungsoo chuckle. 

' Woohyun hyung said she needs to eat~ Im sorry~ ' Myungsoo explained and grabbed her off and disappeared, leaving Sunggyu pissed off there. Both of them were quiet till Haemin tapped L on his shoulder with her finger, making L raised one of his eyebrows. 

' I like..being around with you... ' Haemin started to open and speak. The shock subsided all thanks to Sunggyu. 

' Why? ' L was getting alittle annoyed as he doesnt like anyone sticking up to him. 

' You're the only who's not interested in my blood~ I feel save around with you.. ' Haemin told him with a smile. With a nod and a thank you, L disappeared down the hallway, letting Woohyun appear. Haemin's heart started to beat fast, blushing already. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 15 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming ^^