Black Confession 13

Black Confession

Haemin tossed and turned in bed, apparently she had very scary nightmare. It was one of Teentop her blood on her neck. Sweat was seen on her forehead and rolling down her around her eyes and she let out a frightening scream, making Dongwoo panicked. He was in her room looking after her. He sat beside her bed and cleaned the sweats away with his fingers.

' hush...hush....It's just a nightmare... Im here my human~ ' Dongwoo whispered as he wiped her sweats away. The nightmare was so real. She jerked away his fingers when she opened her eyes with shock. She thought it was Dongwoo who had feasted her blood. Haemin was sweating all over and frightened, but with Dongwoo's existence, made the room much more colder now. 

He gave her a cup of water for her to drink. She was all curled with her knees to her chest at the end of her bed, near the wall while Dongwoo was at the end other of the bed. He reached out of her but Haemin flinched alittle and he stopped immediately, turning around and wanted to leave when she called out to him.

' w..wait... dont go... Im scared... c...can you.. s..stay with me.... ' She stuttered, her eyes were pleading for Dongwoo to stay. He softened and smiled  and he accompanied her till the sun rises the next morning. She fell asleep in Dongwoo's arms.

Haemin woke up next morning and Dongwoo was nowhere to be seen. Not in her room of course. She got herself prepared and head down to her lessons. Unfortunately, all lessons were cancelled. Why? What for? Because the other 3 teentop members were in Paradise High waiting for Haemin to appear. All the others were just staring at her, some were even gossiping, some were fangirling over the teentop members. One of them spotted her, it was Ricky from her Biology class. 

' There she is~ ' Ricky cooed, letting the others know. Haemin heard what he said, it was loud enough for anyone to hear. * That kid's in Teentop? * Haemin thought and gulped.

CAP his lips, showing his fangs and highfived Ljoe. He smirked. Chunji gave Haemin a wink as while as Niel. Teentop had yellow eyes unlike Infinite who had red eyes when they're angry. Changjo couldnt seem to be interested in Haemin, standing there quietly. Well who knows. At this point of time, Infinite was nowhere to be seen. * Where's Infinite? Im supposed to stay close to Infinite like what Woohyun said the other night.~ * Haemin thought anxiously. In a swift, she was pinned on the wall by Ljoe. His fangs were so clearly seen, his eyes were yellow and a smirk on his face.

' Please ~ no! ' Haemin shivered in fear. 

' Hello~ sweetheart~ Did you have a good dream last night? ' Ljoe smirked and his lips, making Haemin gasped. She remembered her nightmare. It was Ljoe, the one who was her blood in her dream. It was dejavu for Haemin. 

' it...it was y..you.... ' Haemin stuttered in shock. Ljoe smirked again and inserted his fangs into her neck, drinking her blood. Haemin shrieked and tears rolled down. * Im dying.. * She thought, crying.

It was painful as Ljoe was the first to attack her neck not even Infinite who had always attack her wrists only. Haemin's vision blurred and she was about to faint. She could hear chuckles and low laughters from Teentop and the other students. And before she fainted and out in the hands of Ljoe, she heard the voices. The voices of Infinite. 

' How dare you attack her?! ' someone growled.

' Woohyun havent had her blood yet! ' Someone shouted with anger. 

' Get her away from that ing Lee Byunghun! ' Someone bellowed.

And with those voices and caught of glimpse of a ball of fire, she out. Apparently, Dongwoo threw fire in the direction of Teentop and they started their fight. CAP and Sunggyu were attacking each other while Ljoe was attacking L and of course he was losing. Chunji attacking Sungjong while Chanjo versus Sungyeol, Niel with Dongwoo and Ricky with Hoya. Fire, ice and water were seen everywhere. Niel was being smashed through the walls by Dongwoo while Ljoe had a hard time fighting with L as L could disappear anytime he want and attacked Ljoe invisibly. Haemin was in the hands of Woohyun as Ljoe threw her on the floor when L attacked him. 

' Im sorry we're not in time... ' Woohyun whispered with sadness in his eyes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ BC 13 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in readers (: Those who read it but didnt SUB it? Please do SUB it ^^