Black Confession 10

Black Confession

Haemin had been planning something in mind. Her plan was to make Infinite lower their guards on her and then she'll take the chance to kill them off. Sungyeol was with her in Calculus class. She wasnt paying attention, doodling in her notebook. Sungyeol looked at her with an eyebrow raised. 

' Wanna tell me what you're thinking right now? ' Sungyeol asked curiously with a grin, unconsciously showing his fangs. 

' Im planning on how to kill you, Sungyeol oppa~ ' Haemin whispered and added a wink to Sungyeol. He was surprised on how truthful she was. * The first human who called me oppa~~ * Sungyeol smirked alittle, his heart doing flipflops while he put his hand over his chest. The teacher noticed the both of them werent paying attention and called out to them. 

' If the both of you continue to flirt with each other please get out of the class!!! Jung Hae Min! Stop flirting with Sungyeol! ' The teacher showed them her fangs which made Haemin jumped in fear. The teacher somehow likes Sungyeol but he wasnt very interested in her. Sungyeol stood up and pulled Haemin out of the class. * Lee Sungyeol... How about I make you the first on my to-kill list? * She thought with a giggle and Sungyeol noticed that. * Her smile was pretty~ how come I've never noticed it. * Sungyeol's heart flipfloped again and he quickly let go Haemin's hand. They walked down the hallway with other students gossiping about them.

' Why is that human with Sungyeol?!! Im gonna kill her! He's MINE! ' A short girl hissed furiously and in a swift, she grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, her fangs were directly above her skin. But Sungyeol was faster, he slammed the girl onto the wall and gave her a slap. ' Dont you there touch her! ' Sungyeol growled and spat on her. Haemin's tears were down and Sungyeol softened. He flew her to a corridor and hugged her, wiping her tears away. * Should I just kill you now? but.... you saved...me.... * She thought while crying. 

' I cant read your mind but I know you're gonna kill me anytime soon but I'll still help you if you're in trouble or attacked...I guess..You're just... special~ ' Sungyeol's voice tingled softly into her ear. Myungsoo witnessed the whole thing and let out a low chuckle and a smirk and disappeared again, not wanting them to see him. Sungyeol saw few scratches on her hand and he could smell her blood and in seconds, he's her blood up. No vampires could resist a human's blood. Haemin was slowly getting used on being attacked by Infinite. ' Now lets go to Woohyun and he'll heal your scratches ' He took her and a poof off. Haemin heard Woohyun's name and her heart thumped fast seems like she kinda likes Woohyun? * He's the only who havent taste my blood~ *

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ BC 10 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Bpring chap though ): Keep the comments coming!