FINAL.

Black Confession

The clock finally struck. It was 12AM midnight sharp. Infinite was gathered around her coffin to see her human body one last time. Those who were crying cried their last drop of tears. Dongwoo handed Woohyun a syringe of liquid. What for? Woohyun's hands trembled while he took the syringe from Dongwoo. 

' Lets do it now~ Do it now... ' Sunggyu hissed, he couldnt waste any minute for this. 

' Woohyun ah~ DO IT! ' Dongwoo snapped. 

' now... ' Sungyeol whispered under his breathe. 

Woohyun hesitated for sometime and pierced the syringe into Haemin's body. The syringe of liquid had to be inserted into the body turning whoever into a vampire when the body had no more blood in it. He injected the last drop of liquid into her body and pulled the syringe out. 

They waited. Her body slowly changed. It was as milky as before. Her cheeks were as pink as before. Her hair was not dried up anymore. It was silky and smooth now. And her lips were as kissable as before the lips that Woohyun had when she was a human.

' Finally~~ She's not going anywhere anymore.. She's not leaving us anymore~ ' Sunggyu smiled with his eyesmile. Dongwoo laughed with his trademark laughter. He was very happy. Sunggyu too. Woohyun's smile slowly appear on his face as well as Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and of course Sungjong.

They waited patiently for the liquid to run in her body for sometime and nothing  happened. 

' Did the liquid not work? Why is it taking so long? ' Dongwoo was anxious and balls of fire were sent across the room damaging a few things. 

' Patience is all we need hyung~ Soon....' L patted on his shoulder and calmed him down with a smirk.

Of course, L could see her future and the rest knew it. Smiled were on Infinite's face. Sunjong's giggling could be heard too. Haemin's fingers twitched alittle and Infinite smiled in sync again. L gave everyone a i-told-you-so look and smirked again. The rest smirked too. Woohyun's heart was beating fast. Sungjong was giggling too. 

When the clock struck 1AM, her eyes lit up, and THEY. WERE. RED.

It worked! 

Infinite chuckled and smirked in sync again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE END --------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story has come to an end. short story though sorry ): Thank you for supporting it (:

And now lets support my teentopBlockb fic  ' She's my butler.. Nothing else? ' (:

AND THANK YOU READERS! (: 

Ps : Im thinking of making a sequel of Black Confession~ XD

 

Anyways, TILL THEN SEE YA! (: