Black Confession 20

Black Confession

Haemin was getting weaker day by day and she needed full protection from Infinite just not to get attacked by other vampire students out there. 

' Drink this... You need energy~ ' L gave her a bottle of energy drink and helped her to drink it too. Haemin gave L a little smile when she finished the energy drink. Her smile made Myungsoo smiled alittle too. 

' L...oppa....It was hard to make the decision between you and Woohyun oppa... I do like you~ ' She told L about her feelings. 

* so this human likes me too... * He thought and asked why. 

' Because...you werent interested in my blood and I felt safe around with you.. but you told me to stay away form you so I didnt choose you~ ' She gave a smile again when she finished what she wanna said. L just nodded his head slowly. 

----------------------

It was raining again. Dark clouds all above the sky. The rain was heavy. Haemin was lying on the sofa looking Dongwoo playing his chess. He's playing on his own. Nuts or what? 

' Im sorry that I didnt choose you~ I know you treated me really good but - ' Haemin was cut off by Dongwoo who was walking towards her. 

' Its okay~ I'll love always and I'll protect you~ You'll always be my human I love~ ' Dongwoo let out his trademark laughter, his eyes curled into an eyesmile, leaning in to Haemin and gave a peck on her forehead. 

Soon she fell asleep in Dongwoo's arms. She slept soundly for the first time in Paradise High. 

-----------------------

Teentop was roaming all over Paradise High. Apparently, Chunji, CAP , Ricky had skipped their lessons. They were seeking for Haemin again as the other 5 of Teentop hadnt had her blood yet. Giggles and fangirling could be heard by female vampires when Teentop swoop by past them. 

She was with Sungyeol. The roughest one. 

' hey human Jung Haemin~ there's not much days left for you to be dead... and now let me ask you something ' Sungyeol narrowed his eyes on Haemin and he was very serious this time.

Sungyeol breathed in hard before asking her something. Something really insane, something really ridiculous, something really impossible yet possible. Something which Haemin didnt think of in her whole human life. What was it?

' Let me ask you now... Will you.. want to be a vampire? Be serious and tell me! I need to know. Dont play mind games with me because I can read your mind suddenly.  Like suddenly. ' Sungyeol squeezed her shoulder making her winced alittle. 

Haemin was thinking. Thoughts were all over in her mind. Be a vampire? Why would I even be a vampire when I hate vampires of course not Infinite anymore. Why would I be one of those blood monsters? What will happen to my parents? 

' I dont know... but... I dont want to... because Im scared i'll be like you infinite~ bloods from innocent people~ ' Haemin told the truth and she let out a tear, rolling down her cheeks.

She didnt played mind games, she dared not to. Sungyeol accepted her answer and gave her the all-the-best look, trying his best to smile at her. 

-----------------------

Dinner was here. Blood foos everywhere of course. It's a usual common thing in Paradise High. Teentop was around. They were trying to catch their prey, Haemin. Infinite was having their dinner too. Haemin was walking alone along the quiet corridors to avoid the scent of the blood from the uncooked bloody food. AND. She had no ing idea someone is following her. Who is it this time. It was Niel. Before she knew and realised something was following her, she was attacked down on the floor with fangs already sanked into her neck, the delicious human blood from it. She let out a scream and her energy was out. 

' First was Ljoe.. Im the next~ ' Niel mumbled and smirked, up the blood stains from the side of his lips and disappeared. 

Haemin was on the floor lifeless. She was in a pool of blood. When Infinite reached where she was, she was already dead, lifeless. They saw her lifeless body on the marbled floor along the corridor. Her face was as white as ghost, very pale. Woohyun couldnt controlled and cried heartbreakingly. Sunggyu too. Sungyeol told them about Haemin's answer. She didnt want to be a vampire. Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun cried even more. Even L was sobbing alittle and vanished out of sight. Hoya gently carried her body up in bridal style and layed her on her bed. Her blood stained her beds and covers. 

L appeared in the canteen and in a glance he spotted Teentop, he spotted Niel with blood stained at the side of his lips. One sniff and he knew if was Haemin's. He leaped over to Niel and scratched his face with his long nails and sanked his teeth in his face. Niel's face was being attacked by L. 

Infinite were gathered around beside Haemin's bed. Woohyun, Sunggyu and Dongwoo cried the hardest, their hearts shattered again. Even more painful this time. But of course every single one of them in Infinite was thinking about the same thing. What is it then?

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ BC 20 ENDED-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in thanks (: . she died! ;O