Black Confession 12

Black Confession

It was Biology again. She was not late. Nobody listens to the lecture as usual except for her. She took out her notebook and started to take notes. She sighed. A sudden wind came and L appeared sitting beside her. She gasped in shock. * So he's the one sitting beside me... * She stared at L for quite sometime making him felt uncomfortable. Her first time sitting that close with him. L eyed her annoyingly. 

' Will you stop staring...human? ' L hissed annoyingly and showed his fans alittle. She turned away, looking down at her book. 

' er... but its the first period... the rules said that Infinite only attend lessons starting from the second... ' Haemin caustiously asked and doodled L's name on her notebook. L was getting more annoyed and he slammed the table down with his hands.

' Will you ing shut up and listen to lecture? What if some vampires come attacking you? I've to no choice but to attend first period with you. Just ing listen~ ' L snapped and pointed to the whiteboard and rolled his eyes. * Is she stupid or what? * L thought annoyingly as he ruffled his own hair. Snickers and gossips were heard. Eyes were staring at her at every minute.

' I have a name... Jung Hae Min... ' Haemin lowered her voice and sighed, puting her head down on her desk. * Nice flawless face but the way he talks... urghhh! * She thought. L softened at the sight of it. He leaned over to her ear.

' sorry... I didnt mean to shout at you like that... ' L apologised, his voice was as soft as candyfloss. Just then, Ricky entered the class. * there she is... oh... Kim Myungsoo's here too... * RIcky smirked. L saw Ricky and was alerted, his face became serious again. He walked towards Haemin and L and flashed his fangs at them. 

' I'll be waiting for you after the lesson ends~ You're ours! ' Ricky chuckled, sending shivers down her spine. 

' She wont be going with you.. She's ours! ' L snapped and pushed him alittle with his fangs out. Nobody stopped them as Rule No. 4 stated : When Vampires are fighting DO NOT interfere. 

Ricky continued smirking and chuckled. ' Stay out of this Kim Myungsoo! ' He hissed and walked out of the class. ' You're not gonna attend your biology class? ' The teacher asked. ' Shut up ! ' Ricky snarled and disappeared down the hallway. 

Soon Biology lesson ended, all students dispersed except for Haemin still at her seat. * Is she leaving or not? * L breathed in hard. 

' Whats going on? What. is. going. on? ' Haemin asked him but L shut her up. 

' Im scared.. ' Haemin whispered. She was really scared, lightly touching the dagger around her neck. L softened. 

' Come on... You should eat. ' L hold her hand and walked her out of the classroom. He glanced the area to make sure Ricky wasnt there and continued walking. 

' if anything happens.. dont you dare let go of me...and I meant it!  ' He narrowed his eyes at Haemin and she nodded. * Holding hands with a vampire? His hands are soft... A vampire who's not interested in my blood, Kim Myungsoo... * She smiled to herself and held his hand tight. 

At the other side, Dongwoo was asking Sunggyu about Haemin.

' I havent seen her around. Is she safe? ' Dongwoo asked anxiously.

' She's with Myungsoo... I tracked him...but Ricky came to class too. I saw him on my trackingmachine. ' Sunggyu told him and he was relieved after hearing Myungsoo's name. * My human... You'll be safe with Infinite.. * He thought. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 12 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Remember to comment after reading (: DO SUB IT TOO ^^