Black Confession 6

Black Confession

It was as per normal the next day just that everyone knows there's a human in Paradis High now. Haemin didnt attend school that day. She turned and tossed in the bed and finally woke up from her sleep. * Where am I? Am I in heaven? Im dead right? * She looked around the room. It was very unfamiliar to her, unlike her own dorm. 

' you're awake! ' Woohyun spoke and Haemin froze. * Im not dead?! *

' Leave me alone! Dont come closer to me! ' Haemin flinched and shouted, a tear rolled down. Woohyun softened at the sight of it and gave her a smile. 

' here~ Drink this! You need energy! ' Woohyun gave her a cup of warm water and she quickly gulped it down. * Why is he so good to me? * Haemin was in thoughts, looking at Woohyun. His heart skipped abit.

Noises outside the room made Haemin scared. Ruffling noises were just outside the room. She looked at the time and jumped out of bed. ' ! its 12PM! Im late! ' She quickly get to the door but Woohyun stopped her. 

' I already helped you applied the leave. You wont... be attacked... I guess? ' Woohyun wasnt sure if she will be attacked and gave her a awkward smile. Just then the door swung open. It was the rest of Infinite. They werent as scary as the other time. Haemin stepped back, sitting on the bed again. 

' Leave me alone or just kill me straight away! Im gonna get killed sooner or later by you......ing vampires! ' Haemin snapped, trying not to cry. Her heart thumped fast. Sunggyu glanced her from head to toe and grabbed her by the shoulder. She winced. His eyes narrowed but this time they werent blood red. 

' HOW COME I CANT TRACK YOU DOWN? I always track anyone I want~ Infact I can track every single one in Paradise high BUT NOT YOU! ' Sunggyu hissed, squeezing her shoulders hard. Haemin winced. It was painful. He turned to look at Dongwoo and let go. He threw fire across the room and it burnt a small part of the wall down. Haemin jumped. 

' Why cant I seem to controll...YOU?~ ' Dongwoo's eyes were red. His fangs were out and threw another ball of fire across the room, almost hitting Haemin's face. Sungyeol wasnt in his right mind too. He couldnt read Haemin's mind, only her mind. 

' What are you? and who the hell are you? ' Sungyeol hissed and slapped her face. Tears rolled down onto her cheeks. ' Just kill me already! ' Haemin choked on her tears. * Tears again?! * Sunggyu let out his wind powers angrily, causing all things in the room to drop and break. * I couldnt see your future... * Myungsoo thought, keeping quiet, staring at Haemin like she's a freak. Sungjong's winks were off no use to Haemin too. She just wouldnt go head over heals for Sungjong. He stood there, dumbfoundedly. 

' How am I suppose to know? & that's your ing problem not mine! Leave me alone or just kill me right now!! Im just a human~ want my blood? Okay kill me now! ' Haemin wasnt scared anymore, she was so damn angry, closing her eyes, opening her arms. * Mom and dad.. take care~ See you in heaven~ * Hoya didnt know if she was telling the truth or not, he couldnt detect her lie. He sighed. Everyone looked at her like she was some freak. She opened her eyes.

' Why dont you vampires just kill me now? once and for all? Im going kill you vampires for SURE if you come attacking me for blood or whatever again! I'LL KILL! ' Haemin snapped and shouted, kicking the table with her leg and left  Woohyun's room, going back to her own room which was just 4 rooms away. It was 772 for Woohyun. * my room's in a mess~ * Woohyun gave Infinite a stare. ' Sorry~ ' Hoya whispered, apparently he had read Woohyun's mind.

* ing attack me & I'll ing kill you! ANYONE that messes with me! * She thought furiously, giving glares to the other vampires which were showing their fangs to her. She went in to her room and took the dagger(knife) from her suitcase and smiled. * I'll keep this close in with me from now on * 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 6 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: boring chap though sorry ): Keep the comments coming in.