Black Confession 7

Black Confession

It was raining again. The sun were seldom seen if you are a student in Paradise High. It's a bonus for vampires. Haemin took her bag, slung the dagger around her neck and went to class. It was Physics. Unfortunately, Dongwoo was in the same class as her but he wasnt around. No one dared to go near Haemin or provoke her as all of them were afraid of the dagger around her neck. Those weak ones were afraid. She put her back down and occupied her seat. Lesson started, no one was listening except for Haemin. Some were even bloodbonding during lesson. 

' Mind if I your blood? ' A guy with shaved hair and a ponytail whispered to Haemin. Without a word, Haemin grabbed the dagger and the guy showed his fangs, his eyes were red. 

' CAP! Sit back down! We all know our Haemin's a human~ but we have to let Infinite taste it first~ ' The teacher gave a wink to Haemin and continued the lesson. He kicked the table and went out of the class. * How stupid can he get? * Haemin rolled her eyes as she took down notes.

Soon after sometime, corridors were filled with screams again. * INFINITE * Haemin shot up from her chair, heart beating fast. She had read the rules and remembered. To always greet Infinite. She walked out to the corridor and mumbled her greetings and walked away. The second period was Language. Haemin strolled down the hallway and entered the Language room. She blinked as she saw Sunggyu at the back of the classroom at his seat. * He's in this class too? my life's too... can I say.. adventurous? * Haemin sighed and stood infront where the teacher was standing. 

' Jung Haemin~ You'll be sitting next to Sunggyu and that will be your permanent seat for this year. Sunggyu smirked. Haemin's heart sanked. * WHY IN THE WORLD MUST I SIT BESIDE HIM? * She breathe in hard and walked to her seat, heart thumping very fast. Sunggyu flinched alittle when he saw the dangger around Haemin's neck but he wasnt affected by it. With his fast actions like the wind, he took her arm and inserted his fangs into her flesh. She was too slow to react and winced in pain. She dropped a tear and Sunggyu wiped it away for her. 

' Remember my name... I'm sunggyu~ and your blood is.... sweet... ' He smiled to her and his eyesmile were seen. His eyesmiles were very seldom seen. Haemin was lucky to see it. * How can he be... so.... gentle after tasting my blood? * Haemin rolled her eyes in disgust, opening her notes book. 

' I didnt get to taste it properly the other time when your arm's bleeding ' He whispered up into her ear giving her cold shivered down her spine. 

* I dont care if you're gentle after having my blood or not.. I've a plan in mind already! * Haemin thought and smiled to herself, writing Sunggyu's name in her book, making marks all over it. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- BC 7 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Keep the comments coming in. If you havent subscribe it , PLEASE DO SO (: .......awwww sunggyu~~~ why are you like this? What plan?! 0.0