Black Confession 14

Black Confession

Haemin was attacked and she was badly wounded. Woohyun had to rest each time after he healed her. The fight between Infinite and Teentop was over and she was still unconscious. Ljoe had too much of her blood. 

' I havent got a chance to confess... I hope she wont die... ' Sunggyu looked at her with apologetic eyes. He was guilty on coming late for her. 

' My human... How dare that ing Teentop come for MY human! that lee byunghun! ' Dongwoo snapped was agitated and threw a ball of fire across the room and Sungjong was fast enough to freeze the the ball of fire. 

' Chill~ ' Hoya patted his shoulder and gave him smile. 

Woohyun was exhausted from all the healing. 

' I hope she would wake up... but she lost too much blood! ' Woohyun let out a tear. He was guitly too, he couldnt protect Haemin on time. 

Infinite has wounds and cuts all over their body too. Woohyun had to one by one heal them. Teentop was severely injured by Infinite. 

' hyungs~ you like her dont you? She reminds me.. of her... dont you think so? ' Sungyeol spoke and all eyes widdened. Sungjong nodded agreeingly. 

Very long ago, there was a girl just like Haemin. 100% Human too and was in love with Sunggyu but the same thing happened. Teen Top hunt her down and had her blood. Six to one human. She was very badly wounded more than Haemin and she died just like that. Sunggyu couldnt save her on time too. That was why Sunggyu hate seeing tears. He took very long to recover the pain in his heart and when he finally recovered, there comes Haemin in Paradise High, a human too. 

' So... Sunggyu hyung... Dongwoo hyung... and Woohyun hyung likes Haemin... ' Hoya spoke too. Myungsoo nodded approvingly. The three of them shyly nodded too. * Who do Haemin like then? * Sungjong thought to himself with his eyebrows raised.

Haemin's fingers twitched alittle and L saw it. ' She's not dead? ' He whispered with his poker face. Her fingers twitched alittle again and this time the others saw it. Slowly, their faces were smiles again. * She's not dead is she? * All of them thought in sync. Woohyun gently touched her face, curled her hair behind her ear.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

----------------------------------------------------------------- BC 14 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Comments comments comments ^^ 

Here's a new fic for my readers ^^ 

READ SUB AND COMMENT (: ENJOY

TITLE : She's my butler...nothing else?