Black Confession 5

Black Confession

Lessons had ended for the day and it was dinner time. Everyone was at the canteen. Cups of blood and raw meat with blood were placed on the table. Students chatting and gossiping everywhere. Haemin's name was heard everywhere too. It was dinner time but for Haemin? It wasnt much for Haemin as its like some kind of blood fest going on. She couldnt do anything only drink plain water. Smells of blood aroma-ed the canteen, making Haemin nauseas. Glancing around the canteen, she spotted the plain water section and stroded towards it quickly, not wanting to be attacked. She was hungry but she had no choice, taking two bottles in each of her hand. Something quite sharp scratched across her arm, causing it to split and her blood flow out. * CRAP! My death's at dinner time~ * She dropped the bottles and started to run. Her fresh human blood smell filled the whole canteen. Fangs everywhere, everyone was coming for her. 

' SHE'S A HUMAN! LETS GET HER~!! ' A long curled, tied up hair woman shrieked. Haemin's heart thumped extremely fast and in split seconds, L grabbed her and disappeared into thin air. 

' L took her?! What the hell?? ' The girl who had slammed her hand on Haemin's desk and threatened her, hissed angrily. 

L took her to where Infinite was. It was room 770. Kim Sunggyu's room. Her blood was dripping. It was a deep cut. Infinite grew hungry, their eyes lit up with joy. Haemin was shivering in pain. 

' FRESH HUMAN BLOOD! AND IM NOT LETTING YOU GO THIS TIME! HOW NICE OF YOU BEING A HUMAN?!~ HUMAN BLOOD AT DINNER TIME~! ' Sunggyu's fangs appeared while he applauded. ' Thank you for bringing her here~Myungsoo ah~! ' He continued.

' Im getting her blood first~ ' Sungyeol hissed, walking towards Haemin but he was controlled by Dongwoo. Dongwoo controlled him, smashing him into the walls. Hoya seemed irritated. Sungjong too. 

' You're not going first if im still standing here! ' Dongwoo snapped, charging against Sungyeol but Sungjong stopped him.

' hyung~ dont fight over a girl's blood~ How stupid of you~ There prolly had many more out there~ ' Sungjong gave a wink. He was the mood maker. 

' SHUT UP! ' Sunggyu shouted and Haemin's blood, this time without any warning. Tears dropped onto her arm. Haemin was crying while Sunggyu her fresh blood. He stopped when he saw tears. * I havent seen tears for a....long time... * Sunggyu thought, looking up at her. There he saw tears on Haemin's face and went out of his room without a word. ' Please... no.... not my blood~ ' Haemin whispered, her energy fading. Woohyun softened at the sight of her tears. The room broke into silence as though it was the first time Infinite saw tears. 

' Lets go~ There are many more out there~ ' With the last words of L, The rest followed him except for Woohyun. Woohyun picked Haemin up as she had fainted onto the ground, hovered his hand on top of her wound/cut and in not time, the wound disappeared. Her skin was milky smooth again. He used his fingers and wipped off Haemin's tears. 

' Dont cry~ You wont die as long as Im here~ Im the healer of Infinite ' Woohyun whispered close to your ear and carried you to his room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 5 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! comment after reading please ^^ keep the comments coming in (: awww Woohyun~~~ (: