Black Confession 1

Black Confession

Black and heavy clouds everywhere. Lightning could be seen every few minutes. Thunder rumbled through the sky. The rain was heavy. She lifted her black hood up and covered her head, carrying the umbrella on one hand, pulling her suitcase in another hand. She was transfered to Paradise high and was on her way to the school. She had no choice but to go to Paradise High as no schools wanted to accept her because of her poor grades. She tapped the big black gates hovering high above her and as though the gates had censor, it swung open. She folded her umbrella and held out a piece of regsitration paper and headed to the office. 

- WELCOME TO PARADISE HIGH - was written on the principle's door. * It looks more like hell with everything black in this school~ * She sighed and knocked onto the door. Someone from inside instructed her to go in and she went in, dragging her legs. 

' Your name please? ' The old man asked, taking the registration letter from her. 

' jung Haemin~ sir.. ' She replied with a little smile. He nodded with satisfaction and glanced through the letter. In return, He gave her something like a book. It was the school rules book. 

' This is the key to your dormitory. You'll be living alone. and the rest is in the book that I just gave you. Read it thoroughly I suggest and last but not least, you'll start your school term tomorrow afternoon. Stay out of trouble.  ' The old man gave her everything she needed and instructed her to leave. 

Instructions given, she headed to her dormitory as she glanced down at her key which says ' 777 '. The corridor was quiet. Not enough a single sound was heard, only Haemin's shoes tapped down the corridor. * Mom and dad.. I'll miss you * 

- THUMP - Her papers and books dropped onto the floor, causing a mess. She accidently bumped into a boy which she didnt notice he was there. * When did he appear? *

' Sorry ' She apologised and picked her books up. By the time she stood up, The boy was gone as though he disappeared into thin air. * Did he fly or glide? WHy didnt he make noise when he walked away.. I didnt even realise he's here and gone *.  

She patted the dust on her pants, walking down the corridor and found her dormitory ' 777 ' at the very end corner. She pushed the door and went in, settling her things down and slumped on the bed. ' Hope Everything's going fine in this...... school...... ' She whispered and fell asleep, forgetting everything about the rules book.

 

* Havent seen her around... She's the new transfered student I guess * The boy smirked. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 1 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Remember to bring the comments coming in (: