Black Confession 2

Black Confession

It was still raining the next day. Apparently, the rain didnt stop last night. She woke up sweating as she had a nightmare. * damn! What time is it? * She sat up and started to panic, checking the clock which was hanging on the wall. It says 11AM. She had another hour more to go before school starts. School starts in the afternoon in Paradise High. She groaned and stretched her body as she glanced the room. She had already forgotten everything about the school rules book. Getting everything ready, washed up and changed into new clothes, packed everything into her bag and left her dorm. It was 12PM Noon.

Students were seen everywhere, some were staring at her, some were gossiping about her.  Haemin was feeling so uncomfortable from all those stares. The first period was Biology. She spend almost 30 minutes to find the classroom. * this is it haemin! Fighting! * Taking in deep breathes, she stepped into the class and all eyes were on her. The teacher stopped whatever she was doing and small smile appeared on her face. 

' New student! Please take your seat at the back of the class~ and it will be your permanent seat throughout your biology lessons. And Please dont be late anymore~ ' She assisted her seat and before Haemin could get her seat, she was grabbed by a cute pixie-faced boy, his fangs were protruded out, wanting to Haemin's blood. Haemin gasped and winced. 

' Ricky! New student..its her first day~ Let her go~ she dont think she will be late anymore~ ' The teacher stopped him, and he released her grip on her shoulders, his fangs disppeared and sat back down. ' count yourself lucky~ ' He whispered and his lips. Haemin quickly took her seat and was relieved. * Vampires? THERE ARE VAMPIRES IN THIS... SCHOOL? MY LIFE!  I could have died just now * She sighed.

Apparently, she didnt read the rules book. She forgot what the principle had said.. to read the school rules book thoroughly and she had broken 2 rules already. 

RULE 1 . Keep out of the corridors of dorm 770, 771. 772, 773, 774, 775 , 776. ( Her room was 777 ) This rule has to be broken.

RULE 2 . Do not be late for all classes if not you'll be attacked. 

Just then, she was about to take notes, a hand slammed down her table. Haemin jumped in shock and looked up. It was girl but who had sharp piercing eyes.

' Stay away from Myungsoo even if you're just seating next to him~ ' She threatened her with her fangs and her red eyes and disappeared. 

* myungsoo? who's myungsoo? I'll have a heart attack and died by the end of this year. or maybe not. * Haemin rolled her eyes.