Black Confession 17

Black Confession

The weekends were here and there were no lessons. Infinite were gathered in the library again, at their usual place with Haemin. She have to make her decision on who she really likes. She glanced through one by one, all 7 of them and thoughts were running in her mind. She couldnt make up her mind. It was confusing. Or did she really prefer Teentop even after what they did to her? 

' so~~ Human Jung haemin~ Who is the lucky one? ' Sungyeol asked, nervously anticipating her answers. The others too, were anticipating her answers. SHe glanced all 7 of them again. 

' er... Sung- ' Before Haemin could continue, she was interupted by Hoya.

 ' Mwoya?? Sunggyu? Sungyeol? Sungjong? There's only 3 Sungs here~ ' Hoya eyed her with one of his eyebrows raised. Sungyeol's eyes widdened.

' Mwo?? Me?? ' Sungyeol was shocked, Sungjong couldnt care about her answer because he dont fancy nunas like what he said the other time. Sunggyu seemed like he had something in mind. * It cant be me right? * He thought nervously. 

* Stupid vampires! I havent even finish what i wanna say! * Haemin rolled her eyes and sighed.

' First of all... I dont really know much about Infinite~ I only knew you're a bunch of vampires who drinks blood who were similar to humans who drinks water. first... Sunggyu gives me the feeling that he'll be gentle after having blood! Dongwoo? Will I be safe if I say something wrong and provoke him? ' Haemin went through went by one starting from Sunggyu and then Dongwoo and then? She skipped Woohyun and went straight to Hoya. All eyes were on her, curious too on why she skipped Woohyun. 

Sungyeol instructed her to go on with the talking. Haemin nodded and continued.

' Hoya~ I dont know much about him as we didnt interact much... and then.. Sungyeol.. would I get beaten since you're the roughest in Infinite... and lastly, Sungjong.. You dont fancy nunas~ ' Haemin finished talking, this time skipping Myungsoo too. 

The rest was curious on whats her answer already. Some of them even guessed its either L or Woohyun. Haemin's heart thumped fast as she knew herself that she have to made her choice. She stood there and did some thinking. 

' It gotta be either Myungsoo or Woohyun~ ' Sunggyu mumbled, slapping himself on the forehead. 

* my human~ How would I even hurt you~ * Dongwoo thought, feeling his heart beat raced whenever he thought of you. 

There was a total silence before Haemin opened and talked. Infinite sat up straight waiting for her answer. 

' The one I really like is..... ' her heart thumped fast as well as Infinite's. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 17 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in ^^ OMG! WHO SHE LIKE???