Chapter 21

Black Confession

Haemin was layed in the coffin with the cover opened. Infinite traced her pale features with their fingers. How can she die like this? How cruel can Teentop be? Woohyun was still sobbing, especially Sunggyu and Dongwoo. Sungyeol had fought with Teentop too. Who else? He's the roughest. Sunggyu couldnt be bothered to have a fight with teentop. He wasnt in the mood. Haemin was so pale, apparently there was no blood in her body. Her bones could be seen clearly, her rib bones were too obvious. 

Sunggyu couldnt take it anymore and voiced out what he was thinking. ' I dont care what she said to you Sungyeol.. but I know I have to make her into a vampire. I couldnt afford to lose her! ' Sunggyu hissed and there was a blast of wind which sent things flying and crashing down onto floor. He used his wind power. Hoya nodded with a not-a-bad-idea look on his face. 

Dongwoo was actually hoping Haemin would stay forever as a human, his human. But turning her into a vampire wasnt a bad idea as long as she's around with them. Myungsoo was with his poker face and Sungjong didnt say much. All of them turned to face Haemin was lying in the coffin lifelessly. 

' Who should make her into a vampire? and how if there's no blood in her anymore? ' Sungyeol asked. Apparently it was a stupid question. Expect it from a rough choding. 

' Woohyun hyung of course you pabo~ He's the healer and her love~ ' L hit Sungyeol on the back of his head. 

' What if she really doesnt want t be a vampire and we turn her into one and then what if she attack us? ' Sungjong asked naively with his fans shown alittle. 

' Then let it be~ As long as she's around...with us~ ' Sunggyu stated clearly one last time and everyone kept silent. 

Infinite waited till 12AM midnight to make her into a vampire. 

They waited and waited for the clock to struck 12~

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 21 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: 

Please support She's my butler..Nothing else? too if you can~ (: 

THANKS!