Black Confession 19

Black Confession

Bad thing just need to happen after the good thing. Why is it always? And why is it always that bad things happen on good person? What's the bad thing then? The bad thing is....... Haemin's about to die. She was getting weaker and weaker, more and more frail day by day. Nobody knew it at first and then Myungsoo just had to know it that time. He suddenly could see her future and that was why he knew she was dying and no one could make her survive. He was shocked at how he could suddenly see her future and that she's going to die. It was like a knife pierced right through him. 

Soon. the rest of Infinite knew about it and of course they were all afraid to lose her, especially the 3 of them, of course Woohyun and the other two who had fallen in love with her, Sunggyu and Dongwoo. * Why is it the one I love always die? * Sunggyu clutched on his hurting head. Their hearts shattered once again. Infinite was planning something, something like they would spend their time with her no matter how busy they were to keep her accompanied. Soon, Haemin too, knew that she herself is going to die. Even Woohyun couldnt heal her or save her. 

' I love you and I'll love you forever. ' Woohyun pulled her close and kissed her forehead. * Why must I die now? Why didnt I die when im being attacked? Why do i have to die now when I fell in love with one of Infinite. * She thought and tears rolled down onto her cheeks. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. 

On the other side, the other Infinite members were having a talk.

' How can she ing die when she had already walked into our lives? ' Dongwoo was pissed off an he threw a ball of fire, destroying a few books on the bookshelves. Even Sungjong the one who isnt interested in nunas felt bad too. Haemin's gonna die. It was like the history is repeating itself again. 

' Is it because of the bite she had from Teentop? It cant be it! ' Sungyeol hissed annoyingly. 

Ricky was walking down the hallway and he spotted L. He smirked right away. L quickly stopped him from walking away. Ricky couldnt stop smirking.

' WHY IS SHE DYING? ' L hit him and showed his fangs with his eyes turned red. This time, Ricky chuckled. 

' Did you forgot what happened long ago? The girl who Sunggyu was in love with? Whoever 's blood teentop had, they would end up dying. Our fangs were poisonous.  Who are we?? We're teentop! Always at the top~ We rule everyting. ' Ricky smirked again and let out a chuckle once again. L threw him a punch on his face again and gave him a spat. L suddenly smirked.

' Teentop always at the top? Dont ing kidding me! you guys are teentop but we're Infinite. We're Infinite too~ ' L Threw him a punch again and vanished down the walkway. He already knew there was nothing he could do. He knew whoever got attacked by Infinite always dies. He sighed. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 19 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (:     AWWW OMG!!! SHE'S DYING D: