Black Confession 8

Black Confession

A few days passed and only Sunggyu had tasted her blood. Haemin was sitting on the bench at Paradise High's garden. She was crying. She was afraid but she couldnt do anything. She had already paid the school fees and had the registration done. She couldnt turn back time now. She wished all her close friends were with her in Paradise High. She was all alone. A cute guy came behind her quickly, smirking. 

' boo! ' He showed his fangs and tried to scare Haemin off. She jumped alittle, still crying. * Kill me now would you~ * Haemin thought and wiped her tears away. 

' hey chill pretty human~ Once after Infinite, it'll be our turn to have your sweet~ blood~ I bet your blood's as sweet as your face~ ' The guy held up Haemin's chin with his finger and gave her wink and chuckled. 

' Chunji hyung~ I almost ing had her blood on the first day when she was late for class but somehow that ing teacher stopped me.. she drinks blood too  and makes me wonder how she can resist not her blood~ ' The guy rolled his eyes, walking towards Haemin and Chunji. It was Ricky. Chunji smirked, having a plan in his mind. He grabbed Haemin's neck and his fangs protruded out. 

' Dont tell Infinite about this~ I want your blood now~ Who ing cares if I cut the queue~ ' Chunji winked again making Haemin shiver. Before he could insert his fangs into her neck, he landed onto the grassy floor with burnts on his face. It was Dongwoo. 

' What the ? ' Chunji cursed under his breath, picking himself up, swipping the dirt off from his shirt and face. * What a... coincidence~ * Ricky rolled his eyes. Dongwoo grabbed him by his collar and narrowed his eyes. 

' I ing care if you cut the queue~ ' He showed his fangs again and spat on him, controlling him, in a swift his hand moved, smashing him to the nearby tree. Dongwoo turned and saw Haemin still crying. She felt like just killing herself once and for all. He took her hand and brought her somewhere. * He's gonna be the next. My poor blood * Haemin felt weak. 

' let go! I SAID LET GO OF ME! ' Haemin screamed and struggled, tears forming in her eyes. Dongwoo threw her onto the sofa and hovered above her. She closed her eyes tight and said something which made Dongwoo wanna laugh.

' please~ If you want my blood just please take it now and kill me right away.. Im tired of living already seeing vampires coming for my blood. ' Haemin gritted her teeth and hissed. He used his fingers  and wiped her tears away. Haemin opened her eyes. His eyes werent as red as the other time. He didnt look as fierce as he did the other time. 

' I wont kill you~ I just need to taste your blood~ but I can always taste it next time maybe not today~ ' Dongwoo softened as he glanced her pretty face. Her tears fell again. Shouldnt be happy that Dongwoo's letting her go without having her blood? 

' JUST TAKE MY BLOOD NOW! Just....take it... and leave me alone after that... ' Haemin cried again, tears rolling down, she slashed her wrist with her dagger and her fresh blood came flowing out. The human blood scent filled his room. He couldnt take it anymore and sank his fangs into her wrist where the blood was coming out. Haemin winced in pain, biting her lips. * delicious! * Dongwoo one last time of her blood and wiped his mouth with his shirt. His trademark laughter was heard. It was very seldom heard unless he was happy. He had eyesmiles too. 

' Lets play chess~ ' Dongwoo's voice tingled. It was gentle. But Haemin had drifted to sleep in just a few seconds as her body was too weak. Having Sunggyu and Dongwoo her blood, her blood was gradually running low. He softened at the sight of her, his finger traced her features. ' If only you were a vampire...  ' He whispered, his heart skipped abit just by looking at Haemin's pretty face. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 8 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Boring chap though sorry ): Remember to comment after reading ^^ ??? Dongwoo ah~~ you like her already dont you??