Black Confession 11

Black Confession

Woohyun's eyes lit up when he saw Sungyeol and Haemin walking towards him. He smiled gently to her and her heart skipped a beat again. He hovered his hand on top of her scratches and the wound disappeared and he smiled again. Sungyeol went off attacking other vampires for their blood. Sunggyu was blood from a female vampire along the corridor. Dongwoo was throwing fire everywhere as someone had provoked him. Hoya was blood too for forgiveness, apparently some girls had lied to him. Sungyeol too. L was not seen, maybe he's around but invisible, nobody really knows. Sungjong was at a corner having his winks on girls, flirting with them and their blood too. Only Woohyun was with Haemin and she was curious about it. 

' er... Woohyun-sshi? Why arent you drinking blood just like the others? you need blood too dont you? ' Haemin asked curiously and caustiously, avoiding eye-contact with Woohyun. He let out a little laugh. 

' I want your blood but I know you hate it when Infinite had your human blood so I kinda controlled myself~ When the time is right, maybe you'll offer your blood willingly to me~ ' Woohyun added a wink after he finished talking. 

' Im planning to kill all of you. Infinite first of course~ but.... ' Haemin hestittated before telling Woohyun the truth and he was surprised at how truthful and straighforward she was. 

' But what? ' Woohyun questioned her, waiting patiently for her to continue talking. 

' but... you're making me hard to kill you... ' Haemin's voice gradually became softer and avoided his eye contact. Woohyun unknwoingly smiled, showing his fangs. His fangs were seldom seen but Haemin saw it for the first time. * So.. this human had fallen for me? * Woohyun thought and kept smiling which made Haemin blushed alittle. 

' I... like you too~ call me oppa just like how you called Sungyeol oppa~ ' Woohyun confessed and started throwing his namhearts to Haemin. Haemin blushed even more. * A vampire confessing to a human? How did he know about that? * She thought, her heart fluttered. It wasnt part of her plan to make Woohyun confess to her. Just then, L appeared right infront of them making Haemin jumped in surprise. * L? *

Myungsoo's eyes were red. He was furious yet anxious.  Woohyun looked at him worriedly and asked him what happened. 

' Teentop's coming for her~ ' Myungsoo said and was about to leave when Haemin called out to him. Woohyun's expression darkened after he heard what Myungsoo said. 

' I havent seen you around... I just thought if you want some of my blood now? ' Haemin gasped alittle after what she had said. * Dont take it for real and come my blood~ I was just kidding * She thought panickly. 

' Im not interested in your blood so stay away from me and I'll leave you alone! ' L hissed showing his fangs, his eyes were still red and disappeared. * He's not interested in my blood? * Haemin thought with a smile and was relieved. 

' JUNG HAE MIN! you're not leaving Infinite's sight every minute  starting from now... and I mean it. ' Woohyun's expression was still dark, his eyes were red. He was furious but Haemin didnt realised it. * How dare teentop when I havent even had her blood?! ! * Woohyun thought with his eyes narrowed. 

Soon, the rest of Infinite knew about the news that Myungsoo had told them. 

* Coming for Haemin? Over my dead body... Ops.. I forget im dead... No way Teentop! I'll track you down!* Sunggyu thought, slamming his hand on his coffee table.

* Coming for my human? teentop!  Not be too surprised if i send you smashing to the walls! * Dongwoo threw a fire across his room. 

* Watch out teentop! We're the strongest and fiercest anyways~ * Woohyun's eyes were red, looking out of the window at the moon. 

* Just you watch Teen top! * Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and sungjong thought in sync. 

Haemin had fallen asleep on her bed with Woohyun sitting in a corner of her room. She didnt know as she was sleeping soundly. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 11 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Hope you like this chap its boring though ): ): ): Keep the comments coming in will ya? (: 

Those who havent SUB it feel free to SUBSCRIBE this story and read and comment (: