Black Confession 16

Black Confession

The two of them were at the roof deck with Haemin eating food and of course with Woohyun healing her too. He quietly looked at her face, her pretty face, white milky skin and her kissable lips. 

' You already know I like you dont you? ' Woohyun questioned her with his charming smile.

Haemin nodded but she also remembered that if she like him too she'll willingly give her blood to Woohyun and she gulped hard. He noticed her expression and gently giggled, pulling her close to him ending it with his lips on hers. Her eyes widdened at the fast actions by Woohyun. Her heart thumps so fast that she thought it was gonna explode. Haemin closed her eyes and slowly respond to his kisses. He deepened the kiss smiling and he accidently bit her lips with his fangs causing her lips to bleed. He didnt stop kissing her and of course tasting her human blood while he kissed. He smirked aliltte. Did he really accidently bit her lips or was it purposely? Well who knows~ 

Haemin couldnt stop blushing even after they stopped kissing. She just couldnt stop blushing, her heart was about to explode. At last, Woohyun tasted Haemin's blood. 

' So... I take it as you like me too~ so you're mine now? ' Woohyun chuckled, making Haemin blushed even more. Just when she was about to answer him, someone just had to interupt them. It was Sungyeol this time, grabbing her away from Woohyun. * what the ? lee sungyeol? She was about to answer!  * Woohyun rolled his eyes.

Sungyeol gave Haemin a warm smile and she returned him one too. 

' er... We wanna know who you really like in Infinite.. Me Hoya and Sungjong would wanna know who you like~ ' Sungyeol asked cautiously, giving smiles to her again. She tilted her head like something was in her mind. 

' No no no~ Dont tell me its teentop? ' Hoya gasped and Sungjong laughed. 

' It cant be teentop~ Who likes teentop in Paradise High anyways? Its us Infinite in Paradise High~ ' Sungjong cooed and winked at Haemin. 

' so... human Jung Haeminnie~ Who do you really like in Infinite? Tell us and you can be with him~ ' Sungyeol asked again, this time anticipated for her answers. Haemin just gave an awkward smile and stood there.

* Who do I like? Who do I like in Infinite? I thought.. I .. was... going... to Kill them......... what happened already! Who do I really like in Infinite? * Haemin thought. She kept thinking about the question that Sungyeol asked that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- BC 16 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Sweet chap here? (: hehe! ^^ anyways, keep the comments coming in (: SUB it if you havent (: