When He Surprises You

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you first came back to (insert hometown here), you expected a chance to rest. You had just come back from the Nobel awards in Sweden and the trophy was in your carry-on bag. Your phone was full of messages congratulating you and you appreciated them but wanted to go home and take a nice, relaxing bath.

It seemed like it was impossible, since people were calling you every single second. 

"Hey, Y/N! Congrats! I saw you on TV!"

"Oh my God Y/N, I'm so proud of you!"

"You looked so beautiful in that dress, Y/N-ah! You deserved the prize!"

"You have made your parents proud, Y/N!" (That one you didn't mind). 

When the phone calls finally seemed to reside, your phone buzzed once again. It was Irene. Sighing, you picked it up. "Hello?"

"Y/N-ah! Come to the SM building ASAP! There has been a huge emergency!" she shrieked. "Baekhyun's dying!"

What? "Wait, could you repeat that?" you couldn't quite believe what she had just said. 

"I said, your boyfriend's dying!" she repeated, panic in her voice.

You've heard it clearly this time. Getting your belongings, you dashed out of the airport and pushed your way to the front of the pickup line. "Hey! You're cutting in front of people, you know!" people cried, trying to pull you back.

You turned and glared at them. "My friends are dying right now!" Their eyes widened and immediately made a path for you. The taxi driver was shocked to see someone in such a state and almost forgot how to speak. 

"What are you waiting for?" you demanded, "Drive to SM's headquarters!" For a second you wondered why they weren't at the hospital but it was quickly replaced by the thought of Baekhyun possibly dying. What could have happened? Heart pounding, you gripped onto your bag tighter. Please, God, please, please let him be okay. Please, please, please...

"We're here, ma'am," the driver said, pulling to a stop. You scrambled out the car so fast you hit your head on the doorframe. You didn't have time to cry out in pain as you threw the driver some money and ran into the building as fast as lightning.

"Where's Baekhyun?" you asked the first person you saw. It was a SM staff member.

His face crumpled at Baekhyun's name and your heart dropped. "I...you...just go to the dance practice room. They're expecting you there." Before you left, he quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter