When He Confesses

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so I fractured my finger but I can still type somehow. So here's another fanfic :)

Your parents have always been strict as they were afraid you would grow up like the druggies. One of their first rules were that you had to be 25 or older in order to date. Now you have been 25 for a month, but still single. Some of your friends were already married and even expecting. There was only one person your age in the same situation as you, and that was Byun Baekhyun, your best boy-friend and crush. He was the main vocalist for top boyband EXO and you were a successful surgeon.

"Geez, Y/N," Irene sighed over the phone. "You're still single, aren't you?"

You blushed, glad she couldn't see. "Y-yeah. But I can't just get a boyfriend overnight, you know? You know how I am with boys."

"Yeah, I guess." Irene paused. "Baekhyun's single, isn't he?" Your face reddened even more and you're really thankful this was a phone call and not a real life conversation. Nobody knew about your crush on Baekhyun and you didn't plan on telling them now. 

"What about it?" you asked, trying to sound casual. 

Irene groaned. "Are you seriously this blunt, Y/N? You and Baekhyun are meant for each other!" 

Oh, how I wish that's true, you thought, but didn't say anything. Irene took that opportunity to keep going. "You know, everyone's shipping you guys right now. Our favorite OTP--Y/N and Baekhyun!"

"Stop," you said, your heart clogged in your throat. "I need to go. Bye." And with that, you hung up. You got up and sat on the edge of your bed, looking out the window. You felt bad for suddenly ditching Irene, but lately you've been really sensitive about this topic. For you, a boyfriend is a potential husband. You wanted someone who would truly love you and Baekhyun seemed like the only person you could be fully natural with. But he didn't like you as a girlfriend, that's for sure. 

"Agh!" you yelled, flopping back down. You stared at the stars twinkling in the sky and smiled weakly. If only there was a shooting star and you could make a wish...

"Gee" by SNSD suddenly started playing and you knew it was your phone ringing. You picked it up without checking the caller ID. "Hello?" 

"Y/N..." Baekhyun's voice replied quietly. "I-I...er..." he was flustered and that wasn't a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter