When He Gets Injured

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun, maybe I should just get someone else..." you said, watching as he started climbing the ladder. There had been a huge storm last night and some of your roof tiles had broken off so you asked Baekhyun if he could help you fix them. But he thought it would be too dangerous for you and insisted he was fine by himself.

He looked down. "What do you mean? Are you saying I'll mess things up?"

"No, it's just that I don't want you to get hurt!" you said, crossing your arms. "Really, Baek. Please get down, you're going to hurt yourself."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I'll be fine, Y/N, I've said that a hundred times. Just hold onto the ladder, okay?" You were already holding the ladder the steadiest you possibly could. You were so nervous that he'd fall your arms started shaking, which made you more nervous and it was just an endless cycle. Baekhyun was capable of many things but sometimes did things recklessly. Once in high school he challenged his friends to a parkour race and ended up with a broken arms. You scolded him for the entire month it was healing. 

You watched anxiously as Baekhyun climbed onto the roof. Even though he wasn't on the ladder anymore, you still held onto it tightly. Every time he moved, fear striked through your body. Ten grueling minutes later, Baekhyun peered down and stuck his thumb up. "I'm done! See? Still in one piece," he said obnoxiously. 

"Get down first before you say that," you warned and repositioned your hands on the ladder. 

Baekhyun scoffed and cleaned up the tools before tossing it down on the bushes. Now it was time for him to get down and your anxiety doubled in size. A lump formed in your throat as his foot touched the ladder and...

Whomp! He was on the ground, groaning in pain. You were, too, because when he fell, he had kicked the back of your head. But your injury was probably nothing compared to his and you scrambled over to his side, tears in your eyes. "Baekhyun!" you cried, rolling him over onto his back. He winced in pain. 

"Ow..." he whimpered and grabbed your hand, squeezing it. "It hurts, Y/N...."

You wanted to say, Of course it does, dummy! You just fell from 20 feet! But it was clearly not the time so you tried to block out the worry in your voice when you asked, "Where does it hurt? I'm going to call the ambulance, Baek."

"My back and my shoulders and my ," Baekhyun replied, his hand wandering up to your waist. You stared at him strangely. "I have to keep my hands busy to distract myself from the pain," he explained weakly, groaning. "Don't mind me."

Resisting the urge to roll y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter