When He Saves You From A Player

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a Sunday and you dragged Baekhyun to go shopping with you. Firstly your parents were at work so the cars were taken and you really didn't want to miss the sales going on so you called Baekhyun. Luckily, he was extremely reliable and agreed to come with you. 

The only problem was that he was taking forever in the restroom. You had accidently spilled your coke on him and he literally flew to the washroom to clean himself up. Now you were sitting alone, wondering if he'd forgive you. He probably would. These type of incidents were nothing. You could stab him half-to-death, apologize and he'll forgive you. Of course, there was no way you'd do that. 

You noticed someone familiar. It was Leo from school and according to Irene, he had crushed on you since grade 9. Leo was cool and popular but wasn't your type. All that popularity got to his head and he expected everyone to treat him like royalty. You didn't like boys who did that. You liked boys who treated everyone equally and with respect. Plus, you couldn't date before 25 and he laughed when you told him that. Still, he continued to pursue after you. 

He walked over and you in your breath. What does he want? you wonder, then felt bad. Naturally, if someone sees someone familar, they'd go to them. He was just going to say hi, and then leave. At least that's what you hoped. 

"Hey," he said coolly, with a hint of cockiness. He ran his fingers through his gelled hair and flashed his pearly whites at you.

"Hi," you replied. "Are you here for the sales, too?" 

Leo shook his head. "I came for something else. Someone." You looked at him, confused. Was he here to pick up a dress for his mother or sister? Seeing the look on your face, he said, "You tweeted this morning you were coming here." 

That's when it hit you: he came to see you. 

"Uh...er...um..." you racked your mind for words but nothing came out. You knew he always liked you but this was getting a bit wacky. How far was he wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter