When You Go To A Party

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you dare get that in my eyes, Byun Baekhyun," you warned before handing him the eyeliner. Since he was part of EXO now and more experienced at applying makeup--especially eyeliner, you made him put it on for you. You never wore makeup unless it was really needed. 

"I won't if you stop moving," he said, holding your head still. You watched as he pursed his lips together in concentration, carefully running the pencil on your eyelid. You guys were invited to a party someone Baekhyun knew was throwing and he told you plenty of times to prepare a good outfit as the people that were invited were very critical.

Baekhyun nodded in satisfication. "Okay, good." You turned eagerly to the mirror and was stunned by the sudden transformation. Who knew eyeliner could change a person's appearance this easily? You made a mental note to put it on more regularly. 

You gave Baekhyun a thumbs-up. "Thank you, Hyunnie," you said in a cute tone, making him blush. "Now let's go or we'll be late." 

It took 20 minutes to reach the host's--his name was Brian--house and you made good use of those minutes by singing the wrong lyrics to EXO's songs, pausing only at Baekhyun's part. His high note in Mama gave you chills and you looked at him admiringly. "I have a feeling you're going to become a real legend," you remarked, clapping when the song finsihed. Baekhyun snickered, whispering, "Maybe." 

Brian's house was huge. Probably six times bigger than you and Baekhyun's house combined. You suddenly understood why Baekhyun made you put on that blouse that you really hated because it showed your body off too much. He also replaced your shoes with flats ("High heels aren't good for your spine," he had stated) and curled your hair. He could be a stylist if he wanted to. Now that Baekhyun was an idol, he knew much more about fashion than you and it was a little embarrassing but also nice because he was your best friend and would help you for even the smallest things. 

If only you knew how I really feel about you, you thought sadly. The year before Baekhyun got casted, you realized you liked him more than a friend. But surely he didn't feel the same? How great would it be to have a boyfriend like Byun Baekhyun. He was nice, talented, funny and good-looking and fit. Those type of men were hard to find (unless you look at EXO, heh heh). 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter