When You Get Drunk

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun jumped when he felt arms circle around his waist. Was another girl trying to feel him up? He turned and sighed in relief to see it was only you, who was feeling extremely drowsy. You didn't know why you were in a bar and how your friends convinced you to drink a bottle, all you knew was that you were not feeling very pleasant. "I wanna go home," you whined, your words coming out slurred. Baekhyun looked at you worriedly. You were drunk.

He turned to his friends, who were still trying to hand him a beer. "I'm going home now," he said.

"What? Have a drink, first!" Daniel said, pushing a bottle into Baekhyun's hands. Shaking his head, Baekhyun set it back on the counter.

"Y/N's not feeling well," he explained. Holding you close, he manuevered out of the bar, with your friends pouting as they had failed once again to make Baekhyun drink. He was a non-drinker and seeing you in such a state made his heart ache. Your friends must've been really convincing for you to just take a sip. He could only hope you hated being drunk and would never end up like this again. 

As soon as you stepped out of the noisy and stuffy bar, your knees locked and you fell down with a wail. "Y/N! Are you alright?" Baekhyun cried, kneeling down and pressing your head to his chest. You opened your eyes but everything was blurry and you felt like throwing up. 

"I...want to go home," you said again, this time in a whisper. Baekhyun nodded and helped you up. After a few steps, he realized it'd take forever to get you home so he lifted you on his back. "Y-yah, Byun Baekhyun, what're you doing?" Somehow you had enough sense to know he was giving you a piggyback.

Baekhyun smirked. "You know whenever a girl in a drama gets drunk or injured, her prince in shining armour always carries her home?" Your memory blocked by drowsiness, you didn't really "know". Still, you nodded. "Well, that's what's happening now."

"Am..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter