When He Takes You To Dance Practice

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did I get myself into this again?" you asked as Baekhyun stopped at a red light. Two weeks ago, your friends entered you into a dance competition without telling you and the contest was in two days. They had only told you yesterday and the instant you heard the news you called Baekhyun for help. Now he was your dance coach and you needed to perfect the choreography soon. 

"I don't know," he replied, focused on the road. "I think your friends did something?" he chuckled but you didn't find the situtation humorous at all. In two days you were going to embarrass yourself on national television. You groaned and slinked into the passenger seat, covering your face with your hands.

"This is not good! I'm going to fail so badly!" you wailed. "I'll never learn the dance in time and then the judges will insult me so much and then I'll become a meme! Do you know how bad that is?!"

Baekhyun shrugged. "It's not that bad." You glared at him but then remembered all those memes you saw of him. But EXO-Ls made it out of love, not to taunt him. And to make matters worse, your friends were going to watch. Boy, if you could get your hands on them right now...

"We're here," Baekhyun said, pulling to a stop. You glanced out the window to see the SM building and your jaw dropped. Was it your imagination or did it double in size? The last time you went here was 3 years ago, so you didn't remember what it had looked like previously. You just knew it was very fancy and had many, many rooms and even a commercial kitchen. 

The security guards nodded at Baekhyun, ignoring your prescence. Baekhyun took your hand and led you inside up the levels until he got to the ninth floor. "This is EXO's practice room," he said, "We can use this for the next two days." You nodded, dreading each second of your life. 

Baekhyun shrugged off his jacket and took yours, throwing them on a rack. "Let's stretch first, Y/N," he said, reaching up. You followed his actions, and when you were sufficiently warm, it was time to start.

"Do you remember the parts I taught you yesterday?" he asked. When Baekhyun received your news, he stayed up the entire night making up a choreography that wasn't too difficult but also impressive to watch. You knew how tired he was so you worked extremely hard. Even in the hospital during your lunch break you would go to an empty hallway and practice. 

You nodded. "Show me," Baekhyun ordered, sounding like a professional coach. You weren't used to him barking commands at you but you knew this was the only way. Baekhyun took his phone out and connected it to the speakers. You had loved the OST "Beautiful" that he had sung for the drama EXO Next Door, so he chose that song. Somehow he managed to conjure up a routine for such a calm and soothing song. He wasn't part of EXO for nothing, that's for sure. 

When the music began, you started dancing, almost messing up right at the start but Baekhyun's encouraging eyes made you remember. You stopped at the chorus, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter