When He Takes Care Of The Kids

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Traveling forwards into time when you are 35....(this will be focused on Baekhyun) 

"Daddy!" Little Baekhee squealed, holding onto her father's leg. "Let's play!"

Baekhyun sighed and he lowered the heat of the stove. "After breakfast, okay honey?" Where's Y/N when you need her? Baekhyun thought. It had been a month since you went on an emergency trip to Kenya. There had been a huge accident affecting hundreds and their injuries were so gruesome, the top surgeons from all around the world were called there. You were one of them. Baekhyun glanced over to the wall, where a picture of you and Baekhyun was hung. It was the first day you met and the most cherished memory for Baekhyun.

Baekhee wasn't that patient. "No! I wanna play now! Please?" 

"Play with Taehyung, okay?" Baekhyun asked, turning the heat lower. 

"He's too lazy," Baekhee whined, crossing her arms. 3-year-old Baekhee loved to play, but unfortunately 5-year-old Taehyung was always napping. 

Baekhyun sighed again. "Just wait a few more minutes, okay? Lunch will be ready soon, anyways."

Baekhee stamped her foot down. "You're no fun, daddy! I wish mommy was here!" Then she burst into tears and ran into her shared bedroom with Taehyung. Baekhyun didn't say anything. He was thinking of you right now. Every second he worried about you, scared something would happen to you. He also missed you. It was weird. Since he was in EXO, he was the one who always went on faraway trips, leaving you by yourself or now, with the kids. This time the roles had switched and nobody was used to that. Baekhyun felt a bit guilty--how hard it must've been for you all these years. 

-

"That's eight hundred down," you calculated, "Which means we have a hundred left. Wow." You wiped the sweat on your forehead away with a napkin and took a gulp of water. For the entire week you had been working nonstop, hoping to save everyone's lives. 

"Take a break, Dr. (insert last name)," the leader of your troupe said. "You're overworking yourself. Take a break." Even though you couldn't bear thinking about all those left untreated, you knew you had to rest. You were starting to get a bit sluggish because of the lack of sleep so you retreated back to the cabin and sat down on your bed. 

You weren't very sleepy so you decided to call Baekhyun. He picked up on the first ring. "Y/N! How are you doing? Are you feeling wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter