When You Go To The Amusement Park

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You still couldn't believe you agreed to go the amusement park with Baekhyun. It had been just yesterday when he phoned and said, "I got free tickets to the amusement park and you're coming with me. Okay, bye." He didn't even give you time to protest so you knew he wanted to go badly. Because of his hectic schedule, he didn't get to have fun much. 

The only reason you agreed was because you missed him like crazy. Now you were in your room, trying out an assortment of clothes. Since it was warm out, you were going to wear shorts, obviously. The only ones you had were boy shorts and as you emptied your closet to find more clothes, you stumbled upon a pair of Baekhyun's boxers. Shrugging, you folded it and tossed it into the box with your underwear. Since Baekhyun slept over often, your closet had several of his outfits, too.

The doorbell rang and you jumped. Putting a pastel blue skirt on as you ran to answer it, you nearly tripped over a book you had thrown earlier today when you burnt your instant noodles. 

Baekhyun opened the door before you got to it. You had given him a copy of your key in case there was an emergency or you forgot yours, but he's been using it for more than those purposes. You didn't mind, though. You trusted him 100%.

"Are you ready?" he asked, smiling. He was dressed casually--a white t-shirt and black shorts. He had a pair of Nikes on his feet and a baseball cap on his head but still managed to look like a prince. You stared down at your mismatched outfit and felt bad.

"I...I need help picking an outfit," you admitted. "Something that'll go well with this skirt."

Baekhyun walked to your bedroom and two seconds later, came out with a white t-shirt. "Just wear this. Nobody's gonna look at your outfit, Y/N. We're just there to have fun," he tossed you the shirt and went back to the doorway. Changing quickly, you followed him into his car. Baekhyun the radio and you danced along to catchy songs until you got to the destination.

"I haven't been to one of these in so long," he exclaimed, grabbing your hand as he stared at all the rides. "Which one do you want to go on first?"

You looked around. So many of the rides seemed so scary but if Baekhyun wanted to go on those, you would too. He always did things to make you happy and you decided you were, too.

"How about that roller coaster?" you asked, pointing to one with upside-down tracks and loops everywhere.

Baekhyun stared at you in surprise. "Really?" You nodded. "Okay, then let's go. If you're scared just hold onto me," he added playfully. Oh, I will. You'll be lucky if your shirt's still intact, you thought to yourself. The line was pretty long but Baekhyun somehow made it seem like there was nobody in front of you. He told you all the stories while performing in Japan and the crazy fan encounters.

"Next!" the person behind the booth called. Baekhyun pulled you into the front seat, smiling like a little boy. You gulped as the locks clicked and the ride started to move. Before it even reached the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter