Jealous Chronicles Pt 2

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you begin, I'm just gonna warn you that there's going to be a bit of violence. If that's something that may offend you, I advise you to move onto the next chapter ^^

It was late at night but you had too many things to think about so you went on your phone to clear your mind. After making a list of tactics to defeat Skylar, aka Sky, with Irene, you felt a bit better. 

You had an unread message from Baekhyun. Are you mad? was all he wrote. 

"Screw you," you whispered, and a tear rolled down your cheek. All the victory you felt at Irene's house disappeared completely. 

You decided to just go to sleep. But all night, all you could think of was Baekhyun and Sky. Baekhyun and Sky. Baekhyun and....

"Me," you choked out before crying yourself to sleep.

-

The next day, you woke up extra early to get to Irene's house before going to school. She had just finished getting ready and was about to start walking to school and her eyes lit up when she saw you.

"Hey!" she said, hugging you tightly and you felt emotion building up. Irene noticed before you needed to start crying and her face crumpled. "Oh, Y/N, I know. You can cry."

And so you did. For the whole way to school, you confessed that you were actually scared of losing Baekhyun. Irene listened and roasted Sky at the right times. Irene was an irreplacable friend indeed.

"I'm not saying this to make things worse, but it seems like Sky has her sights set on Baekhyun," Irene said at one point, which made you go silent. 

But it was true, and you knew it. 

You had arrived at school and you were well aware that your eyes must be incredibly puffy. It seemed like other people did, too.

Baekhyun was one of them. He appeared by your side instantly. "Y/N! Have you been crying?" he asked urgently. "Who did this to you?"

You, Baekhyun, you felt like spitting at him, but instead just mumbled, "Allergies." Then you sped into the building into the washroom, Irene right behind you, not knowing Baekhyun was watching you grimly. 

"Here, put cold water on it," Irene suggested, giving you a cold paper towel. You set on your eyes and stood like an idiot while you waited.

"How long?" you asked.

"Until the bell."

A few seconds passed and you both burst into laughter. "Oh God, you look so ridiculous!" Irene teased. "It reminds me of--" she stopped and you heard her swear under her breath. 

"Hi Irene, hi Y/N," the sickly familar voice that belonged to Sky said. You clenched your fists tightly together. 

"Hi..." Irene regarded coldly. 

"Oh my God, Y/N, what the hell are you doing?" Skylar asked, sounding grossed out.

You weren't just going to listen to her criticize you. Taking the paper towel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter