Jealous Chronicles Pt 1

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me explain! This is a mini series about Y/N getting jealous over at this girl named Skylar, who has her sights set on every boy in school, including Baekhyun. She tries to sabotage the relationship but Y/N isn't some weak pushover and fights back! In a way, I'm trying to tell you (if your have a boyfriend/girlfriend yourself), if you love someone, never let them go, no matter how hopeless the situation looks! Heh heh heh, I hope you enjoy! (I don't mean to offend anyone, especially those named Skylar and those who have blonde hair and a nice body). But if you DARE take Baek away...lol I'm joking! 

There she was again, the blonde-haired wench, talking with your boyfriend. The way she batted her obviously fake eyelashes on her piercing blue eyes made you sick and wanted to throw up. And also throw a frigging hammer at her oh-so delicatedly made face that made people say, "Well, God took his time with her." What was so great about this cosmetically-saturated freak anyway?!

Because everyone seemed to had been mesmerized with her ever since she appeared in town, and unfortunately, the crowd included Baekhyun, who was clearly oblivious that she was trying to win him over.

"It's the s," your mom said jokingly on the phone when you asked her what was so great about Skylar, her name was. "You just can't compare, can you, Y/N?" Not only had she complimented Skylar, she had degraded you for having a flat chest. Talk about a loving mother--ha!

Right now you were standing in the corner of the classroom, scowling as Skylar twirled her hair and giggled as she wowed the group of guys underneath her spell. In that group was your so-called loyal boyfriend, Baekhyun. He wasn't really in love with her, he was just interested in basically everything she says and does and that pissed you off. You gritted your teeth as Skylar "casually" s some of the buttons on her shirt, revealing more of her cleavage. 

"What's with the death glare?" Irene asked, nudging you playfully. She followed your line of sight and saw Baekhyun laughing at something Skylar had just said. "Oh."

Other than you, Irene was the only other person who hated Skylar with a passion, mostly because her jagi, Daniel, had also fallen under the same spell. 

"She dresses like a ," you mumbled. Irene snorted but you knew it was both true. Skylar clearly cut her shirt, revealing as much skin without getting sent to the principal's office, along with her shorts short enough to see half her . She also made a point of pressing her assets against particularly attractive guys, and that made you absolutely disgusted. 

"Class is starting!" Teacher Yang announced, and you reluctantly sat down, glaring at Skylar as she purposefully swayed her hips as she walked to her seat right in front of you, and your hands itched for the scissors in your pencil case. Calm down, Y/N, you ordered yourself. Murdering her will only make everyone turn against you.

Even you? You watched as Baekhyun sat down beside you, smiling at you. You nodded back sadly. Your greatest fear was Baekhyun getting taken away from you from her. Actually, you were afraid of anyone taking him away, because there was really nobody like him. And you also couldn't bear seeing him love another girl that he supposedly loved you. What are you saying? you scolded yourself. Baekhyun wouldn't ditch you for anyone, will he? 

Ugh. High school relationships are too complicated. 

"Hey, Y/N," Baekhyun whispered. 

You looked up from your workbook Teacher Yang assigned everyone. "What is it?"

"Wanna go for a walk after school?" he asked, winking. "There's a place I want to show you."

You looked at him with wide eyes and blood rushed up to your face. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter