When You Go Out To Eat

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I know medical school generally lasts much longer but since this is a fanfic, things have been altered a bit. Thank you :)

It was a tradition that your parents took you out to eat if you accomplished something. It has been a long time since you last went out because of college. But now you had graduated and earned a steady spot in the hospital at the Thoracic section and your parents couldn't have been prouder, especially when they saw your income. This time, however, your parents invited Baekhyun's family, too. 

The Mango Queen has always been your favorite spot to eat, so of course you chose that place. Even though you were 24, you still skipped happily into the restaraunt, ignoring the quizzical looks from the other people there. Let them judge all they want--you didn't care, at least not today. 

A waitress appeared in an instant and handed out the menus. This time Baekhyun didn't try to steal it from you and you felt grateful. Today was indeed a good day. "You better not be getting the lemon chicken again," Baekhyun warned. Of all the food you loved, lemon chicken was your favorite.

You stuck your tongue out at Baekhyun before turning to the waitress, who was staring at Baekhyun as if she was hypnotized. Even before debut, Baekhyun captured many hearts but also denied it when you about it. Normally you would be a bit jealous but you decided it's not every day that the waitress could see such a good-looking fellow and allowed her to look some more before placing your order. 

Twenty minutes later, the table was nearly full of food, but your lemon chicken was nowhere to be found. "Where is it?" you wailed, allowing Baekhyun to stuff a dumpling in your mouth. You noticed you and Baekhyun's mom looking at you guys carefully, with smirks on their face. You blush and pretend like you didn't see anything. 

"Don't you know patience comes to who those wait?" your dad asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter