When Someone's Stalking You

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. There was that sound of your phone on vibrate going off again. Unfortunately your hands were full with shopping bags and by the time you reached into your pocket, you had missed the call again. The call was from an unknown number that had an area code that was way out of the country so it didn't bother you. It was probably just a typical scammer or something.

Before you slipped your phone back, you got a message from airdrop. 11:00pm, address? Your heart froze when you saw the number. It was the same as the one who just called you. Heart pounding, you dared to turn your head and didn't see anyone in the darkness. You waited a few moments before your heart returned back to its regular pace. Still, you were scared so you called the one you knew would be there for you: Baekhyun.

He picked up on the first ring. "Hey, Y/N, what's up?" he asked cheerily.

His voice immediatedly made you feel safe. "H-hey, Baek. Could you pick me up? I think...never mind...could you just come here?" You gave him the street name, looking around as you do.

"I'll be there," Baekhyun said before hanging up. You wished you spoke a bit more casually. Now he was worried and probably was going to freak out. 

Pushing all things aside, you picked up your bags full of clothes and food and sat down at a nearby bench. You pulled out your phone and went on social media for a while before taking a break and that was when you saw a shadow dart pass around the corner and into a dark alley 20 meters away from you. Your first instinct was to shout but you forced yourself not to. It could just be an animal. Or it could be a murderer ready to stab you. The second thought made you shiver and you muttered a prayer.

It seemed to take forever for Baekhyun to arrive. But when he did, you broke down in tears of relief. "Baek..." you sobbed, running into his arms.

As you suspected, Baekhyun was worried. Very worried. "Y/N, what's going on? Hurry, get in here," he said, gently pushing you into his car. He got in and locked the doors. He turned to you and squeezed your hand tightly. "Y/N, what happened? Tell me."

"N-nothing much, it's just..." you paused to think. Why were you freaking out? Not knowing how to respond, you showed him the mysterious text message. 

"Who's that?" Baekhyun asked after looking at the number closely. 

"That's why I'm scared!" you cried and buried your face in your hands. You felt Baekhyun slip his arms around your shoulders and waist. It was uncomfortable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter