When You Work Out

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were known as the brain of your friend groups but even you make dumb decisions sometimes. For instance, you had no idea why you asked Baekhyun to work out with you when you never did. Obviously he knew that because whenever he mentioned anything involving exercise you would hit him with a pillow. 

"Are you calling me fat?" you would demand, feeling self-conscious. 

"No, I'm not! I asked if you wanted to watch the Olympics!" he would answer.

You took out our phone and checked the time. It was 9. In ten minutes Baekhyun was coming to take you to the gym. SM Building had about 7 different gyms. Dreading the time but not wanting to be lazy at the same time, you dragged yourself out of bed and got changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants. You never worried about your looks when you were with Baekhyun because he never judged your appearance. 

The doorbell rang at 9:09. Why did that kid always come early? Better early than late, they say but...

You really didn't want to work out today. Maybe you could make an excuse. But he came all the way--okay, he lived 5 minutes away--and what if he got mad at you? Plus, you did want to spend time with him...

"Come in!" you called, too lazy to get the door. 

"I don't have your keys!" Baekhyun's voice called back. "I left them at home."

Of all the days to leave your keys at home...Sighing, you walked over and unlocked the door. Baekhyun came in, looking fresh in his athletic wear. Your heart skipped a beat and your face warmed. Even after all these years, he never managed to look less than a prince. "Hey, are you ready to go?" he asked. 

"Nope," you answered honestly. Before he could barge in your room and get everything ready, you quickly added, "Just wait a minute, okay?"

Baekhyun nodded and watched you scurry to your room to get your gym bag, which was just an old hockey bag your cousin gave you because it was tearing apart. It was heavy and you were almost out of breath when you went back to Baekhyun. He eyed the bag strangely. "What's in that? It looks really heavy..."

You dropped it on the ground and ped it. Tons of junk food spilled out and you looked at Baekhyun sheepishly. "Er...I...sorry. I'll put them away."

Instead of scolding you, Baekhyun laughed. "You can leave some. It's alright, Y/N, it won't be that tiring." For you, you thought glumly. In addition to immense talent in several areas, a God-like face, a lovable and charismatic personality, your boyfriend also had impressive athletic skills. He was, in a word, perfect. You felt small in comparison but never said it out loud. Baekhyun hated it when you compared yourself to him.

You couldn't have reached SM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter