When He Boosts Your Confidence

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh no..." you groaned and turned away from the mirror. 

"What?" Baekhyun asked absently, more focused on shaving. 

You didn't dare to look in the mirror. "Baek...I gained more weight..."

Baekhyun stopped abruptly. He turned and stared at you intensely, eyeing every part of your body. He met your eyes again. "Nah, I think you lost weight." He went back to shaving and you felt deflated.

"Liar." You turned back to the mirror. You certainly gained weight. Baekhyun was just trying to make you feel better but you could see through it all. After all this time you've known each other, you knew he just couldn't tell you that you were ugly and fat and didn't deserve him. 

Baekhyun shook his head, sighing. "No. You didn't get fatter, okay? Now shut up and let me shave in peace."

You pouted and wrapped your arms around Baekhyun and looked in the mirror. There you could see the brutal contrast between the two of you. Even after a day of hard work, he managed to look like a God. You, on the other hand, hadn't done much today and yet you looked dead. Tears unexpectedly sprang to your eyes and Baekhyun immediatedly set his razor down and hugged you back. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...it's just...sometimes I feel like you're...you're too good for me," you finished quietly and averted your eyes down.

Baekhyun was silent. You could tell he took that seriously and you hoped he didn't take it the wrong way, as if you were trying to hint a breakup or some sort. That was the last thing you wanted but also felt like that was what should happen. Your bottom lip quivered as you compared you and Baekhyun in your head. He was handsome, rich, successful and friendly. Everyone loved him. 

Before you could beat yourself up, Baekhyun broke the silence. "You really think that?" 

You nodded slowly.

"Y/N, do you remember the first time we met?" he asked with a bit of sentiment.

You nodded again and smiled. That was a good memo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter