The Socialising

She's Different

-After English class finished-

"So Hyun-ah , I texted you the address of the restaurant so you better come in time" Eun Woo says to So Hyun.

"No I won't" So Hyun gets fed up of his reminding.

"Wan't me to you?" Eun Woo simply just says.

"HELL NO!" So Hyun creeps out.

"Then come" Eun Woo says.

"FINE MOM!" So Hyun screams.

"That sounds wierd.." Eun Woo says tilting his head to a side.

"You're wierd" So Hyun says tilting her head to the same side.

"True" Eun Woo nods

So Hyun chuckles. 
"BYE!" She says and goes off.

"Yeah yeah Bye" Eun Woo smiles and waves at her. 

─────────

So Hyun walks in the road to get to the bus station. 

"Ugh, I just wanna go home and sleep but now I have to go do some socialising" So Hyun kicks a stone in front of her and the stone goes and falls near a box. Suddenly the box moves.

"WHAT THE?..." So Hyun gets creeped out but eventually goes to check what's inside like a lead in a horror film.

"A cat? Gosh these cruel people abandoning cats should just go rot in hell" 

So Hyun takes a snack out of her bag and feeds the cat while squating down to reach it's height.

"Just eat well, I'm unable to take care of you cause my brother has an allergy to cats. I'm sorry" So Hyun says scratching it's throat making the cat purr. 

"So don't even think of following me! Everytime I treat cute cats like you, they follow me. So Yeol will kill me So just don't.. Annyeong(bye) Goyangi (cat)" the cat just meows looking confused.

So Hyun stands up and walks away with a heavy heart. After awhile she feels as if someone is following her so she turns back.

"Goyangi(cat)! I said you not to follow me.." 
So Hyun stops her words when she realises it's actually Sung Jae who was following her.

"So did I become a cat now?" Sung Jae asks.

"Ah.. Aniyo (no). It's just that I saw a cat awhile ago" So Hyun says.

"Yeah, I saw you talking to a cat in the middle of the road" Sung Jae says holding in his laughter.

"Were you following me for so long? Are you some kind of Stalker?" So Hyun changes the topic as she's embarrassed that he saw her talking to a cat. 

"Why would I stalk a dumb girl? We go the same way, dumbo" Sung Jae walks past her.

"YAH!" So Hyun screams.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about caring for someone, Phabo(stupid)" Sung Jae thinks and smiles.

"You're going to the get together tonight, right?" Sung Jae asks while they are walking side by side.

"Wait.. you're going too?" So Hyun says making a disgusted face. 

"Why? You don't wan't me to come?" Sung Jae asks.

"Yes" So Hyun simply says.

"Then too bad cause I'm coming" Sung Jae says and puts his tongue out.

"Ugh I'm so unlucky" So Hyun also puts her tongue out.

─────────

"Ahh So cold" So Hyun rubs her hands and puts them on her cheeks.

She looks at the text and then at the place she arrived. 

"Okay! This is the place. Let's do well So Hyun-ah. Hwaiting" she says to herself and heads inside.

And There is the restaurant filled with uni students sitting along in a connected table.

When So Hyun arrives, Everyone's attention goes to her so she greets.

"Annyeoseyo I'm from class A1003 majoring in Psychology" So Hyun says and gives a 45 degrees bow. 

"Yes! You're the new girl who gained popularity just after you joined, as Hani told me. I'm Kim Hee Chul, the oldest in here and you're Sunbae. Come and have a seat" He says and points to the seat next to Sung Jae who just ignores So Hyun's presence.

"Nae, Kamsahmnida Sunbaenim (yes, thank you senior)" 

So Hyun sits and Sung Jae moves his head near to her and whispers.

"Make sure you don't do anything stupid" he whispers.

"Just Shut the f up" So Hyun also whispers smiling even tho she cussed as she's nervous.

"Woah.. aggressive" Sung Jae whispers back.

─────────

Time passes and everybody bonds well with each other having a fun time. They play games and if they lose they have to drink soju in one shot.

So Hyun loses in games continuously as she doesn't have much luck at games so she had to drink 4 glasses in one go as penalty. She finishes the 2 glasses but hesitates to drink the 3rd one.

"So Hyun-ah come on you can do this! ONE SHOT! ONE SHOT" Hee Chul says and then everyone starts chanting.

"ONE SHOT! ONE SHOT! ONE SHOT!" Everybody chants.

So Hyun's about to touch the glass when Sung Jae snatches it away from her, worried about her.

"OMO is Sung Jae going to drink instead of So Hyun?" A girl says.

"Kyaaaah He's so sweet" another says.

Everybody starts hooing having fun shipping them and So Hyun looks at them.

"No, why would he? I like to drink and have some fun tonight" So hyun says making everyone shocked. Even Sung Jae's eyes widen as she takes the glass back from him and drinks it up in one shot.

She drinks another glass and completes the penalty then sits as if nothing happened.

"Woah so cool So Hyun-ah" Eun Woo says.

"You go girl! Unnie is so proud" Hani says.

"No wonder that she gained popularity among the students. Come on let's clap for her" Hee chul says and everyone claps.

Everyone claps except Sung Jae, he keeps staring at So Hyun.

"You're different from others So Hyun-ah" Sung Jae thinks and smirks.

─────────

Time passes and it's getting late. Suddenly Sung Jae goes out holding his head in pain and So Hyun notices.

"Ah.. I'm going now. I had fun today meeting everyone, Thank you for having a nice time" So Hyun says and rushes out after bowing politely but a bit dizzy after getting drunk.

So hyun searches Sung Jae while bumping people on her way as she's quite drunk. She suddenly notices him walking away and runs up to him.

"Sung Jae? Oh gosh you really had to leave me there? Come on, let's go home together" 

So Hyun says and grabs his hand.

But she feels as if her hand is seperating from his. Sung Jae shakes off her hand harshly making her almost fall losing her balance and looks at her Coldly.

"So Disgusting" he says in a cold tone.

So Hyun's eyes widen.

"W..Wae..Waegurae(What's wrong) Sung Jae-ah?" 

─────────